Nov 26 - Anal Sex on the Rise

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2008, 10:30 AM         #101
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waits for someone to say No homo
 11-27-2008, 12:01 PM         #102
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a fat dic aint no bi*ch tryna let me fuc her in da a.ss
 9 years ago '06        #103
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,720 | Props total: 8903 8903
i stray away from the a.ss hole............not a very clean place
 11-27-2008, 01:46 PM         #104
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm good, I'll stick to the v*gina
 11-27-2008, 01:54 PM         #105
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
Waits for someone to say No homo
nobody said it after all this time
u know what that mean
 11-27-2008, 01:56 PM         #106
Johnny Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It was also found that females that had anal s3x we more prone to be living with their s3xual partner or to have two or more s3xual partners. There are other statistics as well."

bahahahahaha...they either wifey or strait up hoeees
 9 years ago '04        #107
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,751 | Props total: 3574 3574
bi*ch if i wanna put it in your Corn Hole from time to time doesn't make me gay i didn't ask for another dude to give you the ol' Double stuff so WTF

I love every part of the Female Anatomy so its only fair when i want to give her anal i give her a warning "We got a special Uninvited guest and hes sneeakin' in through the back door its....." Boom shorty don't know whats goin' on plus i give her the reach around makin' the transition smoother
 9 years ago '06        #108
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
 Brooklyn said:
First off I think n*ggaz who do that are nasty because all of the germs, smelly gasses and feces that an a.ss produces.

How does this make a man gay you ask? Well to me i think that it does mean a man has homo tendencies, because a man who likes to stick his p*nis in rectums should ever go 2 jail or get stranded where theres nothing but men hes gonna start sizing up a.sses the fastest because after a while its gonna register in his head that an a.ss is an a.ss, and he can get that from anywhere. Hence b00ty fu*kers are queers peering out the closet afraid to come out....
just because a man likes fu*kin females in the a.ss doesn't mean he would like to do the same with men.....lol, according to that logic then women who like sucking d*ck will all be eatin other bi*ches out if they go to jail.....or that men who enjoy head are gonna let f*gs suck em' off in prison.....

by and large it don't work like that ma, I ain't gonna say it hasn't happened for those reasons before, but usually it's pretty rediculous to think that just because someone engages in a particuliar act with the opposite s3x that they'd have a higher tendency or proclivity to engage in that same act wit the same s3x....some humans are wired like that though, no doubt, but i wouldn't say it's the rule of thumb at all....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 11-27-2008 at 02:50 PM..
 11-27-2008, 03:40 PM         #109
TritonBanks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Where in my post did I say that? But theres a higher risk through anal s3x why do you think homos3xuals have much higher population percentages than heteros3xuals.

When trying to be smart on the net goes wrong 101. Idiot
Sure "Shaaaawty You Reppin Alana Gawga?
 11-27-2008, 03:46 PM         #110
TritonBanks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Learn how to speak & spell properly before you talk about me.
 11-27-2008, 07:19 PM         #111
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brooklyn said:
First off I think n*ggaz who do that are nasty because all of the germs, smelly gasses and feces that an a.ss produces.

How does this make a man gay you ask? Well to me i think that it does mean a man has homo tendencies, because a man who likes to stick his p*nis in rectums should ever go 2 jail or get stranded where theres nothing but men hes gonna start sizing up a.sses the fastest because after a while its gonna register in his head that an a.ss is an a.ss, and he can get that from anywhere. Hence b00ty fu*kers are queers peering out the closet afraid to come out....
Illogic slapped this ish

11-27-2008, 07:19 PM         #112
Guess.what 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k to each his own you wanna fu*k your girl in here pooper do your thing cuzo if you dont you dont. but I would fu*k a girl in the a.ss str8 up but i would never ever ever in a million years eat an a.ss! EVER! i dont give a fu*k if you do if you eat a.ss either but i wont share my blunt with you.........ever................................ev er
 9 years ago '04        #113
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
how did i know this thread was gonna end up goin many pages deep. wow
 9 years ago '04        #114
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
sh*t, I just had anal s3x today...

Gay-est reply EVER...
you should be my new sig...:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '07        #115
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 Brooklyn said:

Thats why you don't fu*k with dirty bi*ches that don't know what an enema kit is

If fu*king a bi*ch in the a.ss is gay, so is getting head from one according to your logic. Since gay men fu*k each other in the a.ss in addition to sucking each other off.

But fu*k what boxden has to say, I will continue fu*king my girl in whatever hole she wants.
 11-27-2008, 10:03 PM         #116
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
just because a man likes fu*kin females in the a.ss doesn't mean he would like to do the same with men.....lol, according to that logic then women who like sucking d*ck will all be eatin other bi*ches out if they go to jail.....or that men who enjoy head are gonna let f*gs suck em' off in prison.....

Unless ur trying to imply that these broads in jail will have strap ons that makes no sense.
A man likes to invade back doors...gets locked up and fu*ks men....by my logic at the end of the day its the same sh*t....its still an a.ss...still invading back doors

A broad sucks d*ck....gets locked up....and suddenly eats pus*y because pus*y and d*cks is the same thing....by ur logic....

Last edited by Brooklyn; 11-27-2008 at 10:04 PM..
 11-27-2008, 11:47 PM         #117
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothin wrong with it
 11-28-2008, 01:38 AM         #118
chaos401 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not my thing, but wtf are they doing this at the children's hospital for? I swear we get Rhode Island attention for the wrong reasons..
 9 years ago '07        #119
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 TritonBanks said:
Sure "Shaaaawty You Reppin Alana Gawga?
You clearly don't understand sarcasm, another illustration of how you are a smart young man

Now please get back to cooking my curry.
 9 years ago '05        #120
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 274 274
 240sx said:
That would scare me off, " No i have never had v*ginal s3x before" , "Oh really what have you done" , " 49 Blow jobs and Anal 19 times".:iough:
lol, exactly.. i couldn't imagine how i'll react if a female told me she will only let me do anal bc she saving herself.. i'll be super confused
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy