Eagles Jokes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '08        #41
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
 ill800 said:

[pic - click to view]

eagles players and fans alike have been getting caught with their pants down quite a bit this year...
Prolly had that sh*t saved to your computer huh f*g**t

Find a g/f homie, maybe then you wouldnt be on my d*ck so much
 9 years ago '08        #42
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
 ill800 said:
and lol @ you "sonning" me because i dont agree with firing andy reid. youre a dumbass. andy reid IS the eagles. yea hes so terrible...where were you f*g**ts at when he took you to the nfc championship game what, 3 years in a row. yeas hes horrible. terrible play calls. hes a bum.

hes not the one who had the fu*king panic attack on the biggest stage in entire world.
Trophies are not given to second place....yall are the same n*ggas who wanted brian billick out and he brought you a championship, catch 22?

He's been here 10 years....he IS the GM, its his fault we didnt win that championship because he waited until too late to get that number 1 receiver.
 11-25-2008, 06:57 PM         #43
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Prolly had that sh*t saved to your computer huh f*g**t

Find a g/f homie, maybe then you wouldnt be on my d*ck so much
n*gga you know damn well that photo is set as your background and youve jerked to it numerous times already. i know how much you loooooooove brian westbrook!
 9 years ago '05        #44
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 smokeweed101. said:
Who cares, last 15 Cowboys won about 3. That's pretty good in the last 40 years Philly has won nothing.

****LIL WAYNE******

I I I I got em. Smh at dude trying to bring the cowboys down with the Diarrhea birds. Yall what flying high about three weeks ago
 11-25-2008, 07:08 PM         #45
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Trophies are not given to second place....yall are the same n*ggas who wanted brian billick out and he brought you a championship, catch 22?

He's been here 10 years....he IS the GM, its his fault we didnt win that championship because he waited until too late to get that number 1 receiver.
omg, youre not seriously comparing brian billick to andy reid are you? billick was supposed to be an offensive guru. the ravens never had an offense. everyone knows why we won that superbowl. brian billick didnt have a whole lot to do with it. theres this ray lewis guy on our team and the other players around him werent too shaby either. yea those guys took the superbowl trophy. they physically snatched that sh*t away from the rest of nfl, at a time when the commissioner hated our guts and never wanted us to have a team in the first place.

and the ravens havent had a number one receiver since michael jackson. does that make ozzie newsome a bad gm? and what is TO a number 2 or something? gtfoh

brian billick lost the locker room. you wanna talk bad play calling? watch some ravens games from the past 10 years. the guy couldnt produce an offense or a successful qb. his training camps as well as how he handle the veterans was very questionable. billick was in the right place at the right time. andy reid is a different story.

Last edited by ill800; 11-25-2008 at 07:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #46
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
whats does bein a good parent and bein a good coach have in common?

apparently andy reid doesnt know the answer to that either
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy