T.I./ShawtyLo Crew fight during Awards/Alfamega,Big Kruntry Shawty Lo Speak on fight

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #101
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 383 383
damn this is sad....

Giving us black people and the south a bad rep.....

n*gga got knocked the fu*k out tho.....
 9 years ago '04        #102
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
anyone get arrested or anyone on youtube/myspace doing any bragging?
 9 years ago '04        #103
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
@ when did kuntry start being bad
 9 years ago '06        #104
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
Dat Wuz LO's Brother Layin On Tha Floor????????????????????????????? That Niggga Got Leaned GOTDAMNN..I Didn't Know Who It Wuz Layin There
 9 years ago '05        #105
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,172 | Props total: 11695 11695
 TAY FLOWZ said:
oc spray?? fu*kkkk thattt ishhh
Man WTF is dude doing in your AVY?
 9 years ago '08        #106
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 coolbreeze1981 said:
I thought it was Mac Boney dat hit flip, not alpha??
it was kuntry that hit flip in houston.
 11-26-2008, 03:11 PM         #107
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lo's brother got it 4 of 5 ways
 9 years ago '04        #108
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,647 | Props total: 23076 23076
that n*gga got put to bed early on some bed time quick story sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #109
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5847 5847
All y'all n*ggaz need to watch the behind the scenes of the 'Don't I' video on youtube and you'll see why Alphamega and Big Kuntry went ham on the D4L n*ggaz. The whole video Stuntman(Lo's brother in law and member of D4L) was callin out Alpha sayin when they seen him it was going to be lights out..I guess over the video he did walking through Bankhead. One cat on there said he knocked Big Kuntry out with an one hitta quitta for askin him about his cousin. They should've know it was gone be hell to pay when they seen either one of them n*ggaz again..

Last edited by RubbahBandMayn; 11-26-2008 at 03:47 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #110
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
What do you expect... with a name like Shawty Lo (sounds like a bi*ch name) and Dirty Awards... I hope they ALL fu*kin die.
 9 years ago '04        #111
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 RubbahBandMayn said:
All y'all n*ggaz need to watch the behind the scenes of the 'Don't I' video on youtube and you'll see why Alphamega and Big Kuntry went ham on the D4L n*ggaz. The whole video Stuntman(Lo's brother in law and member of D4L) was callin out Alpha sayin when they seen him it was going to be lights out..I guess over the video he did walking through Bankhead. One cat on there said he knocked Big Kuntry out with an one hitta quitta for askin him about his cousin. They should've know it was gone be hell to pay when they seen either one of them n*ggaz again..
Man I just watched that 'Don't I' video why did Shawty have to through T.I. girl in the beef.
 9 years ago '05        #112
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4689 4689
told you that was shawty lo's people that got knocked out

shawty lo had his e-street team talkin bout that was TI boys
 9 years ago '07        #113
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5847 5847
 willi150 said:
Man I just watched that 'Don't I' video why did Shawty have to through T.I. girl in the beef.
His back was against the wall because TIP was destroying him on every track..we all know Lo can't rap worth sh*t. The only reason Lo gets any bump is because of his producers and hooks. Lo tried to have an on wax beef...that didn't work, he tried to get people to flex on TIP in the videos... that didn't work, then he tried to get n*ggaz to team up with him like Gucci Mane and that didn't work. Lo knows Tip destroyed Flip so he gone try anything to keep his manhood and his rap career in line.
 9 years ago '07        #114
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,635 | Props total: 14395 14395
hahahaha this whole thread has been crackin me up
 9 years ago '05        #115
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

Both Alfamega and Big Kruntry Explains to Thisis50.com What Happened At The Dirty Award

Check the first page people!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #116
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
Alfamega Speaks On Dirty Awards Rumble

Posted: 11/26/2008 :: Author: StreetCred.com

MTV.com caught up with Alfamega to talk about Monday night's (November 24) scuffle between Grand Hustle and the D4L camp featuring Shawty Lo.

As previously reported by StreetCred.com, the brewing feud between T.I. and Shawty Lo came to a head at the 4th annual Dirty Awards when Grand Hustle artist Alfamega was arrested following an altercation with Shawty Lo's crew.

Alfamega says that he's sorry for how things went down.

"First, I would like to give an apology to Steve Hazelwood and the whole Radio One [crew] and all the fans that came to see a good show," he said. "That's my part: I can only apologize for me and Grand Hustle."

'Mega also had some things to say about Shawty Lo's account of the incident.

"God's honest truth, for real, we came in there feeling good," Mega said. "If you [look] at the beginning of the videotapes, it will show we didn't come on no hostility. When the disrespect started coming, we was eating it, then it got blatantly out of hand. That's when it all happened."

'Mega disputes the fact that he and other Grand Hustle artists came to the front of the stage and stared down Shawty Lo while he was performing. 'Mega says that they were near the front of the stage the entire night and that had nothing to do with Shawty Lo.

As for the punch that 'Mega delivered that left Shawty Lo's brother knocked out, the "Grand Hustle muscle" says that it wasn't actually a punch and that he was simply defending himself.

"I stepped down from the table, somebody said something to me. I seen three or four more dudes like they gonna do me bodily harm. My first reaction me being who I am, I am a funny dude, but hey, I can wake up was to smack the dude. I didn't punch him, I smacked him. I swung on the other dudes, they started swinging. Grand Hustle didn't have nothing to do with that situation. It was on Alfamega."

'Mega says he was not injured in the melee and he is very sorry the situation happened.

"I embarrassed, y'all," he said. "Certain people were subjected to the pepper spray. By them trying to spray me, that lingering fumes got other people. I'm embarrassed by the whole situation."

source:
 9 years ago '04        #117
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
lol just a smack!!! serious lo should just end the beef he will never win just keep getting L's and back to no deal
 9 years ago '08        #118
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 5673 5673

Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 11-27-2008 at 01:15 PM..
 11-27-2008, 01:22 PM         #119
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got knocked out from a smack???:laughing0:
 9 years ago '04        #120
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 3561 3561
Megas a Big dude i read on All Hip Hop he was boding dude left and right that sh*t didn't surprise me at all

@"Grand Hustle muscle" thats an Ill Title

:weights1:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy