T.I./ShawtyLo Crew fight during Awards/Alfamega,Big Kruntry Shawty Lo Speak on fight

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
11887 pageviews
152 comments

Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 988 988
T.I./ShawtyLo Crew f!ght during Awards/Alfamega,Big Kruntry Shawty Lo Speak on f!ght

The 4th Annual Dirty Awards ended abruptly tonight when violence erupted at the Georgia International Congress Center near downtown Atlanta.

The 2008 Dirty Awards presented by Radio One’s HOT 107.9, started off without a hitch tonight as stars T.I., Ludacris, Keri Hilson, Trey Songz, Ace Hood, Rick Ross, Trina, Rocko, Playaz Circle, Monica, Diamond & Li’l Scrappy, Common, among many others walked the red carpet.

Problems began during Shawty Lo’s performance when he a.sserted his ownership of the South. Next thing you know, a chair flew onstage and police rushed forward to restore order.

T.I. promoted non-violence and Peace during his performance. He ended his speech with, “AND YOU KNOW BANKHEAD RUNS THIS!” Just then, Shawty Lo’s crew rushed the stage and fists flew. Attendees jumped on top of tables to avoid small f!ghts that broke out near the stage.

According to sources, the police pepper sprayed bloodied Grand Hustle rapper Alfa Mega in order to subdue him. The thick clouds of mace sent guests running to the exits.

This is a developing story…

Yo, I was there and that sh*t was wild!!

VIDEO Of f!ght
 BKHolla said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://realtalkny.uproxx. .. -dirty-awards/

Additional Video, Whose Who in the video.
 jaytrep9 said: image

Part 1

[pic - click to view]

http://hiphopaddixx.com/t .. THROWS%20CHAIR

Part 2

[pic - click to view]

http://hiphopaddixx.com/t .. 20spay%20crowd

Confirmed Alfamega KO'd Lo's Brother
 coolbreeze1981 said: image
After last night's violent scuffle between T.I.'s PSC/Grand Hustle crew and Shawty Lo's D4L camp went down, SOHH reached out to Lo's manager to find out how the Radio-One Dirty Awards in Atlanta turned into a police shutdown.

As previously reported by SOHH's Gyant Scoop, the annual ceremony erupted last night after both rapper's entourages began to allegedly taunt one another while on stage performing their sets. Despite gossip that the f!ght was a publicity stunt, Shawty's manager Johnnie Cabbell debunked these rumors.

"He didn't come with the intention of starting any things or feeding any negativity, he had even told his crew, 'Look, I need y'all to respect my set'. We ain't come to the show to support any beef or support anything that's going on 'cause there really ain't no beef," Johnnie told SOHH. "We came to the show to do whatever we had to do, get our award, you know what I'm saying and keep it moving."

While Tip is known for his verbal jabs and altercations with former rap rivals like Lil' Flip and DTP's Chaka Zulu, Johnnie claims it was his new artist Alfamega who off-set the show and was later arrested by Clayton County police.

"They were just really disrespecting the man on his set," Johnnie said. "The main person that was behind all that was Alfamega. I don't know if he was trying to prove a point, he trying to show Tip he got heart or he down, whatever, but he wasn't doing all that in the beginning. And now all of a sudden, tonight, he just changed into a whole different character. [Big] Kuntry throwing chairs on stage, like, when did you start being bad?"

Despite Tip's crew making eye contact at Shawty's team while performing on-stage, Johnnie claims the entourage remained calm.

"Even when they were doing their little [diss] song, ain't nobody trip, we just stood there," he added. "Alfamega jumped off the stage and striked Lo's brother. He didn't know it I don't think but he just hit the man for no reason. And that's when everything really got crazy and [police] started massing everybody."

While nothing has been made official, the manager hopes to resolve the tension before things get out of hand by uniting both crews.

"There's too many people already in the music industry and ain't nobody trying to lose their lives or lose another great person over some nonsense," Johnnie explained. "I'm pesonally trying to reach out to see if we can put together a big concert with Grand Hustle and the whole D4L camp to show people that, you know, we can work together and there ain't no beef. Show everything is squashed and let's move on."

Calls to T.I.'s label and the Clayton County Police Department were not immediately returned in regards to Alfamega's status.

Alfamega Explains What Happened At Dirty Award

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=OOhgMZL5aw0

Big Kuntry Talks to thisis50 about brawl at Dirty awards 2008

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thisis50.com/v .. ideo%3A9103723

Shawty Lo Speaks on award f!ght
 KruptedWayz said: image
Check it out.....

[pic - click to view]

http://youngandthefly.blo .. l-and-big.html

Last edited by Wasted; 11-28-2008 at 11:32 AM..

152 comments for "T.I./ShawtyLo Crew fight during Awards/Alfamega,Big Kruntry Shawty Lo Speak on fight"

9 years ago '06        #2
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25804 25804
who one ti or shawty lo team? i hope ti aint get dropped
 9 years ago '06        #3
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
man why is shawty lo even invited to award shows? i honestly cant imagine anybody wanting to see him perform
 9 years ago '04        #4
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
Shawty Lo at an awards show? What has this fake thug ever done to warrant him even being invited to an afterparty?
 11-24-2008, 11:08 PM         #5
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats all jealousy, it gotta be
 9 years ago '04        #6
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
so much for the beef ending....and why the hell wud they rush the stage cuz he said Bankhead runs this?? that doesnt make sense
 9 years ago '04        #7
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
that sh*t said a chair flew onstage like noone saw the n*gga who threw it...obviously he would be the one standin up for the rest of the awards show
 11-24-2008, 11:22 PM         #8
BKHolla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '06        #9
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Reminds me of The Boondocks
 9 years ago '06        #10
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18237 18237
shyt was wack
 9 years ago '06        #11
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
couldnt see anything
 11-24-2008, 11:29 PM         #12
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt even think they was f!ghtin.....they kept performing and when they didnt they still was rappin the songs and the crowd was into it too.....maybe it wasnt captured on film or somethin
 9 years ago '05        #13
J Mos 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0

1:47 of tha clip...

i swear it's like this sh*t's scripted...Boondocks writers must have tha easiest job in tha world because these dumbass rappers keep givin 'em material to write about...
 9 years ago '05        #14
Kode_Red 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 988 988
Damn...it really wasn't as hood as it looks....
 9 years ago '05        #15
theking08 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 359 359
Dirty Awards?? lol
 9 years ago '04        #16
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
this beef sh*t is getting old
 9 years ago '06        #17
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
sh*t was wack...... that look like a fiyah a.ss club or whatever tho....
 9 years ago '06        #18
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774

yall can def. see this. yall see ole boy layin face down on the floor with the pigs dragging Alfamega away? :wow: fu*kin KO'd that dude. was that Shawty Lo?
 11-25-2008, 03:48 AM         #19
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao shawty lo lost again
 9 years ago '04        #20
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
lo stay losing, just quit
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago