Nov.24 - Dancehall Artist Spice beatup by jealous boyfriend

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #41
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
$453 | Props total: 65 65
 BxCastro said:
I dont care where ur from or have been that was a foolish statement saying guyana is not apart of the caribbean when theres guyannese players on the West Indian cricket team and the fact that there apart of caricom doesnt help the there not in the caribbean argument either. Thats all :greetings10:
I wasn't even trying to mention were I have been or where I am. you the one going to write P.S. I went to school in the caribbean. you writing p.s. like me and you are boyfriend are girlfriend are some sh*t like you writing a love letter.
the u.s. have americans on their soccer team that make those players american? come on man stop talk fu*kery and read a book or something. I'm not even responding no more so write what you want write and be a tough guy on the computer.

Last edited by e06874; 11-29-2008 at 08:13 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #42
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #43
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 e06874 said:
I wasn't even trying to mention were I have been or where I am. you the one going to write P.S. I went to school in the caribbean. you writing p.s. like me and you are boyfriend are girlfriend are some sh*t like you writing a love letter.
the u.s. have americans on their soccer team that make those players american? come on man stop talk fu*kery and read a book or something. I'm not even responding no more so write what you want write and be a tough guy on the computer.
If I felt like puttin a P.S. in there I can and I do it all the time come on over to bxsc and become a victim....Um if they have americans on there soccer team I wud consider them american...fukk does a nationality have to do wit designating a country to a region.....and wat ur disputing is like saying if someone from india says there from asia what ur gonna say no cus they dont like like someone from east asia??....or all those lil islands on the outskirt of mexico arent supposed to be considered apart of mexico cus there not connected...im not a tuff at all....geography is jus my thing and u my friend jus need to move on to another thread :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #44
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JaiMega said:

[pic - click to view]

u really wanna dispute this my old roomate was born and raised in guyana and i jus asked him bout this....

Guyana (pronounced /ɡaɪˈænə/ or /ɡiːˈɑːnə/), officially the Co-operative Republic of Guyana and previously known as British Guiana, is the only nation state of the Commonwealth of Nations on the mainland of South America. It is bordered to the east by Suriname, to the south and southwest by Brazil and to the west by Venezuela. It is the fourth-smallest country on the mainland of South America (after Suriname, French Guiana, and Uruguay). It is one of the four non-Spanish-speaking territories on the continent, along with the countries of Brazil (Portuguese), Suriname (Dutch) and the French overseas region of French Guiana (French). Culturally, Guyana a.ssociates primarily with the English-speaking Caribbean countries such as Jamaica, or Trinidad and Tobago.

Guyana, along with Suriname, French Guiana, and Brazil, is one of the four non-Hispanic nations in South America. Guyana's culture is very similar to that of the English-speaking Caribbean, to the extent that Guyana is included and accepted as a Caribbean nation and is a founding member of the Caricom (Caribbean Community) economic bloc and also the home of the Bloc's Headquarters, the CARICOM Secretariat. Its geographical location, its sparsely populated rain forest regions, and its substantial Amerindian population differentiate it from English-speaking Caribbean countries. Its blend of Indo-Guyanese (East Indian) and Afro-Guyanese (African) cultures gives it similarities to Trinidad and distinguishes it from other parts of the Americas. Guyana shares similar interests with the islands in the West Indies, such as food, festive events, music, sports, etc. Guyana plays international cricket as a part of the West Indies cricket team, and the Guyana team plays first class cricket against other nations of the Caribbean. In addition to its CARICOM membership, Guyana is a member of CONCACAF, the international football federation for North and Central America and the Caribbean.(don't see south american football federation)
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy