Nov.24 - Dancehall Artist Spice beatup by jealous boyfriend

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #21
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 255 255
 ThatBytch said:
:wtf: damn dude skinny, he needs some cornbread
fu*k All That Corn Bread sh*t...He Needs To Slap His Tattoo Artist..That sh*t Lookin Like Some Likkle 5 Old Yuth Draw Pon He Scrawny Body!!!
BOMMMMBBBAAAA CLAATTTT

P.S. Who Wrote This sh*t?? sh*ts Crazy..Periods All In The Wrong Place And sh*t..

Last edited by Captain Planet; 11-28-2008 at 01:52 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #22
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 b_eazy said:
she badd as hell......her man's skinny as fu*k, look like that annoying mufu*ka in Ying Yang twins haaaaaaaaa
i thought they were both annoying if you ask me...
 9 years ago '05        #23
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
$453 | Props total: 65 65
vybz kartel is not her man that is not who beat her, they just have a song together. We don't eat cornbread in Jamaica. He just need some ackee and saltfish, green banana and fried dumplin. All my true jamaicans know about that.
 9 years ago '05        #24
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 e06874 said:
vybz kartel is not her man that is not who beat her, they just have a song together. We don't eat cornbread in Jamaica. He just need some ackee and saltfish, green banana and fried dumplin. All my true jamaicans know about that.
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #25
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
Jamaicans is the wildest n*ggas.......anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool and don't know how them guys get down.....they run the caribbean man.....run that sh*t.....only n*ggas that is even close to bein as fierce or more fierce than them is Columbians.....
 11-28-2008, 12:31 PM         #26
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Jamaicans is the wildest n*ggas.......anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool and don't know how them guys get down.....they run the caribbean man.....run that sh*t.....only n*ggas that is even close to bein as fierce or more fierce than them is Columbians.....

You aint ever encountered any European gangsters and mafias then.
 9 years ago '04        #27
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 e06874 said:
maan... you don't have to be a "true jamaican" to know about that... anybody in Brooklyn knows about that...
 9 years ago '06        #28
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4649 4649
 RAZAH CUTS said:
im biased. when i think of gangsters i picture little n*ggas in wife beaters wearing havaianas (sandals) and swimming trunks putting old tires round n*ggas and lighting that sh*t the fu*k up.

my list goes

jamaicans
haitians
mexicans
brazilians
south africans....fu*k it, africans in general

im sure europeans and asians get in too. jamaicans just get more exposure.
 11-28-2008, 07:05 PM         #29
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
im biased. when i think of gangsters i picture little n*ggas in wife beaters wearing havaianas (sandals) and swimming trunks putting old tires round n*ggas and lighting that sh*t the fu*k up.

my list goes

jamaicans
haitians
mexicans
brazilians

Uh Eastern Europeans run sh*t on the low...they are the guys who got the real money and the muscle to do whatever it is they need to do, they'll deal with anyone...because money talks...a lot of you don;t know about those wild a.ss Albanians...they shake down those pus*y a.ss Italians mob dudes and extort Russians. The poorer and more war torn your country of origin the tougher folks seem to be.
 9 years ago '07        #30
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Robby Digital said:
real talk - that n*gga Munga wouldn't exist without that autotune sh*t
Your Right....But Munga lyrical wit it tho...and the autotune wasn't too bad so let him rock...Remember Vybz Kartel is the greatest thing to happen to dancehall since Bounty k!ller

e06874 said:
what u the Jamaican Ambassador now?? Anyone thats ever fukked wit a JA chick knows what up(P.S. They are extra k!nky)

RAZAH CUTS said:
NO they run there Island..few sections in BK and Miami...Im sure my Haitian, Guyanese and Trinidadian brothas wud contest that statement.

DominicanLou said:

my list goes

jamaicans
haitians
mexicans
brazilians

Ever heard of Columbian necktie???
 9 years ago '07        #31
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 havana said:
Uh Eastern Europeans run sh*t on the low...they are the guys who got the real money and the muscle to do whatever it is they need to do, they'll deal with anyone...because money talks...a lot of you don;t know about those wild a.ss Albanians...they shake down those pus*y a.ss Italians mob dudes and extort Russians. The poorer and more war torn your country of origin the tougher folks seem to be.
I went to school in the bronx wit a lot of them albanians....I give em props they the only white folks that wud dare to occupy a whole housing projects and rock wit the spanish and blacks n*ggaz
 9 years ago '05        #32
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2219 2219
damn vybz kartel is mad skinny, im skinny and im still bigger than that dude. he need some super plates asap, ud think with the money he making recording music hed be eatin good. dat n*gga probably smokes way too much weed to even think bout eatin.
 9 years ago '05        #33
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
well u need to have somebody fix his bony a.ss a plate cause he need some meat on his bones
you kind of hostile aren't you? LOL Jamaica is not like America were everybody eat a whole bunch of oily food and is over weight.
 9 years ago '05        #34
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Your Right....But Munga lyrical wit it tho...and the autotune wasn't too bad so let him rock...Remember Vybz Kartel is the greatest thing to happen to dancehall since Bounty k!ller

what u the Jamaican Ambassador now?? Anyone thats ever fukked wit a JA chick knows what up(P.S. They are extra k!nky)

NO they run there Island..few sections in BK and Miami...Im sure my Haitian, Guyanese and Trinidadian brothas wud contest that statement.

Ever heard of Columbian necktie???
I am not the ambassador but if you would like me to be I accept the job. LOL

Guyana is not in the caribbean by the way for those of you who don't know.
 9 years ago '08        #35
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
lol at n*ggas celebrating murder

people need to rearrange how they look at life
 11-29-2008, 05:55 PM         #36
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
I went to school in the bronx wit a lot of them albanians....I give em props they the only white folks that wud dare to occupy a whole housing projects and rock wit the spanish and blacks n*ggaz
I fought MAD albanian n*ggas going to ps83 back in tha day...some had heart but most were pus*y talkin reckless
 9 years ago '07        #37
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 e06874 said:
I am not the ambassador but if you would like me to be I accept the job. LOL

Guyana is not in the caribbean by the way for those of you who don't know.
I know its not in the Caribbean and so isn't Belize but aren't both apart of Caricom?? and what does Caricom stand for??

The Caribbean Community (CARICOM), is an organization of Caribbean nations and dependencies.

What nations does Caricom consist of?

so

P.S. I went to school in the caribbean for a few years
 9 years ago '05        #38
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ThatBytch said:
it dont need to be full off crackhead looking a.ss n*ggas either, i hate bony dudes, dont nobody want a man where they tryna hug up on dude and they patting themselves on the back cause he so damn bony.........i dont wanna be laying in bed on my dudes chest and his heart thumping my ear.........he need some damn food
You're white as hell.
 9 years ago '05        #39
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
 BxCastro said:
I know its not in the Caribbean and so isn't Belize but aren't both apart of Caricom?? and what does Caricom stand for??

The Caribbean Community (CARICOM), is an organization of Caribbean nations and dependencies.

What nations does Caricom consist of?

so

P.S. I went to school in the caribbean for a few years
What you going to school in the caribbean have to do with anything. I am from jamaica but I can't tell you about haiti, puerto rico, dominican republic etc. I lived in japan and brazil also but I am sure a brazilian or japanese can tell you more than I could about their country. I am not responded no more so have fun.
 9 years ago '07        #40
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 e06874 said:
What you going to school in the caribbean have to do with anything. I am from jamaica but I can't tell you about haiti, puerto rico, dominican republic etc. I lived in japan and brazil also but I am sure a brazilian or japanese can tell you more than I could about their country. I am not responded no more so have fun.
I dont care where ur from or have been that was a foolish statement saying guyana is not apart of the caribbean when theres guyannese players on the West Indian cricket team and the fact that there apart of caricom doesnt help the there not in the caribbean argument either. Thats all :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy