Which facial hair-styles do you think is the most intimidating ??!?!!?!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '07        #61
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 brett1012 said:
alot of the peeps posting in this thread are ridiculous trying to act hard on a forum... i know exactly what op is saying. Many of times iv'e found my self at parties where maybe i know only 1 or 2 ppl and if i see some cat giving me a dirty glare whos looks like hes done some time or may be a member of a gang,

i either immedietly (a) tell my boys im feeling sick and call a cab and gtfo of there

(b) if i got no cash for a cab and cant leave, ill sometimes start walking with sort of a gimp so the dumb fu*ker thinks i hurt my ankle or leg in a drunken stooper and ussually if he sees your injured he wont attack you because it will make him look like an animal for attacking an injured guy

(c) this is sort of a last resort because ppl think ur a bi*ch if they see this, ill sometimes if the rooms clear ill give the guy a few beers and just say i cant finsh the rest of these u want them, or ask the fu*ker if he want to smoke smoke weed or cigar w.e i have on me, or if i have none of the above with me ill just give the guy 10 or 20 bucks and say here bro

all these have worked for me in the past and probaly have saved me from some brutal beatings
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! every now and then I come in here just to read this. Straight comedy
 9 years ago '07        #62
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
^hell yeah^ lotta ppl on this forum got no sense of humor

9 years ago '06        #63
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
:iough:
 01-05-2009, 05:35 PM         #64
Pacin0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brett1012 said:
alot of the peeps posting in this thread are ridiculous trying to act hard on a forum... i know exactly what op is saying. Many of times iv'e found my self at parties where maybe i know only 1 or 2 ppl and if i see some cat giving me a dirty glare whos looks like hes done some time or may be a member of a gang,

i either immedietly (a) tell my boys im feeling sick and call a cab and gtfo of there

(b) if i got no cash for a cab and cant leave, ill sometimes start walking with sort of a gimp so the dumb fu*ker thinks i hurt my ankle or leg in a drunken stooper and ussually if he sees your injured he wont attack you because it will make him look like an animal for attacking an injured guy

(c) this is sort of a last resort because ppl think ur a bi*ch if they see this, ill sometimes if the rooms clear ill give the guy a few beers and just say i cant finsh the rest of these u want them, or ask the fu*ker if he want to smoke smoke weed or cigar w.e i have on me, or if i have none of the above with me ill just give the guy 10 or 20 bucks and say here bro

all these have worked for me in the past and probaly have saved me from some brutal beatings

this thread is crazy
 9 years ago '04        #65
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
lmao at this thread this sh*t had me weak as sh*t while reading it
 9 years ago '05        #66
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
classic
 9 years ago '04        #67
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 brett1012 said:

Hahahahaha youre one of the pussiest people i ever seen
 01-06-2009, 03:25 AM         #68
godhood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black ice 2003 said:
Hahahahaha youre one of the pussiest people i ever seen
..you wanna change your sig before somebody's father drop-kicks you in the chest ?...

thanx

:greetings10:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago