Which facial hair-styles do you think is the most intimidating ??!?!!?!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
376 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '07        #61
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 677 677
 brett1012 said:
alot of the peeps posting in this thread are ridiculous trying to act hard on a forum... i know exactly what op is saying. Many of times iv'e found my self at parties where maybe i know only 1 or 2 ppl and if i see some cat giving me a dirty glare whos looks like hes done some time or may be a member of a gang,

i either immedietly (a) tell my boys im feeling sick and call a cab and gtfo of there

(b) if i got no cash for a cab and cant leave, ill sometimes start walking with sort of a gimp so the dumb fu*ker thinks i hurt my ankle or leg in a drunken stooper and ussually if he sees your injured he wont attack you because it will make him look like an animal for attacking an injured guy

(c) this is sort of a last resort because ppl think ur a bi*ch if they see this, ill sometimes if the rooms clear ill give the guy a few beers and just say i cant finsh the rest of these u want them, or ask the fu*ker if he want to smoke smoke weed or cigar w.e i have on me, or if i have none of the above with me ill just give the guy 10 or 20 bucks and say here bro

all these have worked for me in the past and probaly have saved me from some brutal beatings
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! every now and then I come in here just to read this. Straight comedy
 9 years ago '07        #62
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
^hell yeah^ lotta ppl on this forum got no sense of humor

9 years ago '06        #63
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
:iough:
 01-05-2009, 04:35 PM         #64
Pacin0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brett1012 said:
alot of the peeps posting in this thread are ridiculous trying to act hard on a forum... i know exactly what op is saying. Many of times iv'e found my self at parties where maybe i know only 1 or 2 ppl and if i see some cat giving me a dirty glare whos looks like hes done some time or may be a member of a gang,

i either immedietly (a) tell my boys im feeling sick and call a cab and gtfo of there

(b) if i got no cash for a cab and cant leave, ill sometimes start walking with sort of a gimp so the dumb fu*ker thinks i hurt my ankle or leg in a drunken stooper and ussually if he sees your injured he wont attack you because it will make him look like an animal for attacking an injured guy

(c) this is sort of a last resort because ppl think ur a bi*ch if they see this, ill sometimes if the rooms clear ill give the guy a few beers and just say i cant finsh the rest of these u want them, or ask the fu*ker if he want to smoke smoke weed or cigar w.e i have on me, or if i have none of the above with me ill just give the guy 10 or 20 bucks and say here bro

all these have worked for me in the past and probaly have saved me from some brutal beatings

this thread is crazy
 9 years ago '04        #65
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
lmao at this thread this sh*t had me weak as sh*t while reading it
 9 years ago '05        #66
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,132 | Props total: 5943 5943
classic
 9 years ago '04        #67
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 brett1012 said:

Hahahahaha youre one of the pussiest people i ever seen
 01-06-2009, 02:25 AM         #68
godhood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black ice 2003 said:
Hahahahaha youre one of the pussiest people i ever seen
..you wanna change your sig before somebody's father drop-kicks you in the chest ?...

thanx

:greetings10:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
39 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
41 comments
18 hours ago