Which facial hair-styles do you think is the most intimidating ??!?!!?!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 walterroan said:
Man threadstarters a pus*y straight up no other words.....

and a dude from boxden schooled me on how to handle dudes in jail trying to r*pe you.... you know you just try to r*pe them back and then fu*k them up while they confused...
wtf? and ur calling someone else gay?
 9 years ago '05        #42
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
 beantown85 said:
wtf? and ur calling someone else gay?

First of all, he called him a pus*y, not a f*g, lol. Second of all, you obviously missed the thread he was referring to. You could probably find it in the classics section.

But on another note,

9 years ago '06        #43
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,310 | Props total: 5353 5353
LMAO @ this thread. Threadstarter is wild Amazon homo.
 9 years ago '05        #44
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,795 | Props total: 81 81
i say this ones a classic, WHOS WITH ME
 11-30-2008, 07:28 AM         #45
brett1012  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of the peeps posting in this thread are ridiculous trying to act hard on a forum... i know exactly what op is saying. Many of times iv'e found my self at parties where maybe i know only 1 or 2 ppl and if i see some cat giving me a dirty glare whos looks like hes done some time or may be a member of a gang,

i either immedietly (a) tell my boys im feeling sick and call a cab and gtfo of there

(b) if i got no cash for a cab and cant leave, ill sometimes start walking with sort of a gimp so the dumb fu*ker thinks i hurt my ankle or leg in a drunken stooper and ussually if he sees your injured he wont attack you because it will make him look like an animal for attacking an injured guy

(c) this is sort of a last resort because ppl think ur a bi*ch if they see this, ill sometimes if the rooms clear ill give the guy a few beers and just say i cant finsh the rest of these u want them, or ask the fu*ker if he want to smoke smoke weed or cigar w.e i have on me, or if i have none of the above with me ill just give the guy 10 or 20 bucks and say here bro

all these have worked for me in the past and probaly have saved me from some brutal beatings
 11-30-2008, 11:16 AM         #46
Jathesan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brett1012 said:
alot of the peeps posting in this thread are ridiculous trying to act hard on a forum... i know exactly what op is saying. Many of times iv'e found my self at parties where maybe i know only 1 or 2 ppl and if i see some cat giving me a dirty glare whos looks like hes done some time or may be a member of a gang,

i either immedietly (a) tell my boys im feeling sick and call a cab and gtfo of there

(b) if i got no cash for a cab and cant leave, ill sometimes start walking with sort of a gimp so the dumb fu*ker thinks i hurt my ankle or leg in a drunken stooper and ussually if he sees your injured he wont attack you because it will make him look like an animal for attacking an injured guy

(c) this is sort of a last resort because ppl think ur a bi*ch if they see this, ill sometimes if the rooms clear ill give the guy a few beers and just say i cant finsh the rest of these u want them, or ask the fu*ker if he want to smoke smoke weed or cigar w.e i have on me, or if i have none of the above with me ill just give the guy 10 or 20 bucks and say here bro

all these have worked for me in the past and probaly have saved me from some brutal beatings

[pic - click to view]

11-30-2008, 01:18 PM         #47
*SAIGON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brett1012 said:

i wanna see u at a party bro im in vancouver holllllllllla:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #48
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 183 183
AHHHHHH...n*gga U gay!

Riley Freeman!
 9 years ago '04        #49
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$13,156 | Props total: 2698 2698
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 11-30-2008, 09:20 PM         #50
kg21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brett1012 said:

Aahhaahhaah u walked up and gave someone money for no reason.. i hope one day your balls drop.
 9 years ago '06        #51
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 39 39
:iough:
 12-01-2008, 05:05 PM         #52
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brett1012 said:

Wow! If you don't realize how weak you jus made yourself look you jus need to Kobain yourself ASAP.

And to threadstarter, if you aint gay then you jus a bi*ch, plain n simple. Take this
[pic - click to view]

as a lesson to learn from and cut that sh*t out before you do some real damage to yo'self or someone close to you
 9 years ago '06        #53
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,454 | Props total: 55 55
mmm... im guess you'll never go to a detroit pistons game lmao
 9 years ago '08        #54
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
 brett1012 said:

You need to grow some hair on your nuts...
 9 years ago '08        #55
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
 carl0489 said:
Wow! If you don't realize how weak you jus made yourself look you jus need to Kobain yourself ASAP.

And to threadstarter, if you aint gay then you jus a bi*ch, plain n simple. Take this
[pic - click to view]

as a lesson to learn from and cut that sh*t out before you do some real damage to yo'self or someone close to you
those dogs fail has my dying.
 9 years ago '04        #56
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,417 | Props total: 382 382
great thread
 9 years ago '05        #57
GhostXL 
space
space
$770 | Props total: 21 21
 brett1012 said:

9 years ago '05        #58
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 Jathesan said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 12-03-2008, 05:53 PM         #59
mr.hades  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahahaha what the fu*k is this thread?
 12-06-2008, 07:13 PM         #60
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago