Nov 24 - Most Dangerous Cities in America

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '07        #121
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
^^^I ain't tryna brag or nothin because i don't be involved in all that foolishness but these lil n*ggaz crazy down here....the dude keep sayin we don't average a body a day....dumbass we only got 200k people or so....but thats why i'm in school to get the hell up outta here....lil dudes going around thuggin thinkin its cool...some dudes not suppose to be gangstas but they try to be bcuz they think that sh*t cool...and the hoes don't make it no better they be diggn dudes that be thugged out...well atleast the trife ones
 9 years ago '04        #122
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Calamity said:
with that being said... whatz your point... i been to chi... and i been places where i felt safe and i been places where i felt unsafe... you come to this mufugga and TELL me you feel comfortable anywhere in orleans parrish lol

plus your research on numbers only tell me one thing... you are more likely to get smashed in good ol n.o.l.a.... aaah i love it... itz an adrenaline rush just walkin around :greetings10:
Ok, New Orleans is the most dangerous city but Chi got 3 New Orleans inside of it. I rest my case.
 11-27-2008, 10:21 AM         #123
BlackPearl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very True. Anywhere can be dangerous if you're the not paying attention to what is going on around you. As well there is money tied into these surveys, explaining why some cities are overlooked and others are ranked as being more dangerous than they should be. For all of those who disagree with the list

This link is a bit old, but talks a little bit about the process.

P DRILLA said:
sh!t can happen to you no matter where you are on the planet...life is dangerous
 9 years ago '06        #124
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,369 | Props total: 4641 4641
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^no your the idoit, this list is right on point, your right as far as big cities not being mentioned because there is a much bigger population and low crime areas but that makes it safer. there are safe parts of new york,safe parts of chicago,safe parts of L.A safe parts of philly, nigga there is no safe parts of compton, when have you ever heard somebody say "i live in the nice part of compton" never so the cities on the list are the most dangerous. not to say other cities aren't dangerou8 but you have a higher chance of getting k!lled or a.ssaulted in the cities listed, hence the title "most dangerous cities"
Ummm, yes there are good parts of Compton.
 9 years ago '06        #125
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,369 | Props total: 4641 4641
when that new Hood2Hood sh*t comin out??????
 9 years ago '04        #126
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Jackstunt said:
Miami Gardens being on that list is mad interesting, must be county Carol City and those surrounding parts as Miami Gardens.
there is no more carol city.. al hose areas by carol city are now considered miami gardens. Miami gardens i believe stretches from nw 2nd ave (441) west till u reach miami lakes/hialeah.
 9 years ago '04        #127
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
and i feel like chi got a lotta sh*t over new orleans... like oppertunity and money... better schools,recreation, ect... all that ill sh*t...We still aint got a mall down here yet... still got the military here.... 1 taco bell,.. ithink one pizza hut lol... aint NOTHIN round my house but a churches chicken.. lol and i dont eat that sh*t..

n*gga this a small city but this aint the country .... we aint supposed to be livin like this.... aint nothin to do but get your hustle on,go to the club,and work on whatever u do as a hobby
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy