most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #121
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,541 | Props total: 355 355
 Calamity said:
with that being said... whatz your point... i been to chi... and i been places where i felt safe and i been places where i felt unsafe... you come to this mufugga and TELL me you feel comfortable anywhere in orleans parrish lol

plus your research on numbers only tell me one thing... you are more likely to get smashed in good ol n.o.l.a.... aaah i love it... itz an adrenaline rush just walkin around :greetings10:
Ok, New Orleans is the most dangerous city but Chi got 3 New Orleans inside of it. I rest my case.
 11-27-2008, 09:21 AM         #122
BlackPearl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very True. Anywhere can be dangerous if you're the not paying attention to what is going on around you. As well there is money tied into these surveys, explaining why some cities are overlooked and others are ranked as being more dangerous than they should be. For all of those who disagree with the list

This link is a bit old, but talks a little bit about the process.

P DRILLA said:
sh!t can happen to you no matter where you are on the planet...life is dangerous
 9 years ago '06        #123
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,742 | Props total: 5413 5413
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^no your the idoit, this list is right on point, your right as far as big cities not being mentioned because there is a much bigger population and low crime areas but that makes it safer. there are safe parts of new york,safe parts of chicago,safe parts of L.A safe parts of philly, nigga there is no safe parts of compton, when have you ever heard somebody say "i live in the nice part of compton" never so the cities on the list are the most dangerous. not to say other cities aren't dangerou8 but you have a higher chance of getting k!lled or a.ssaulted in the cities listed, hence the title "most dangerous cities"
Ummm, yes there are good parts of Compton.
 9 years ago '06        #124
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,742 | Props total: 5413 5413
when that new Hood2Hood sh*t comin out??????
 9 years ago '04        #125
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,903 | Props total: 82 82
 Jackstunt said:
Miami Gardens being on that list is mad interesting, must be county Carol City and those surrounding parts as Miami Gardens.
there is no more carol city.. al hose areas by carol city are now considered miami gardens. Miami gardens i believe stretches from nw 2nd ave (441) west till u reach miami lakes/hialeah.
 9 years ago '04        #126
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 2125 2125
and i feel like chi got a lotta sh*t over new orleans... like oppertunity and money... better schools,recreation, ect... all that ill sh*t...We still aint got a mall down here yet... still got the military here.... 1 taco bell,.. ithink one pizza hut lol... aint NOTHIN round my house but a churches chicken.. lol and i dont eat that sh*t..

n*gga this a small city but this aint the country .... we aint supposed to be livin like this.... aint nothin to do but get your hustle on,go to the club,and work on whatever u do as a hobby
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy