Nov 24 - Most Dangerous Cities in America

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
GLB07 
space
space
space
$65 | Props total: 1 1
 9mile said:
That list is a bunch of Tom Foolery. It said Detroit had 6 murders!?!?
C'mon now, I think 6 people just got murdered by the time I finished this post
dat was going by RANK fam
 9 years ago '08        #102
bigmike26 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
watts iz the safest city, lmfao
roll thru
 9 years ago '06        #103
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
anyone else notice the delorean in ohio looks like marty and the DOC stop through there before they went back to 1985
 11-25-2008, 08:22 PM         #104
finesse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uptown new orleans like always!
 9 years ago '04        #105
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
 finesse said:
uptown new orleans like always!
say bruh uptown on some real WAR sh*t right now... i mean like for real... i be suprised that a lotta that sh*t dont make the news... n*gga get smashed ... cops come late.. take care of the scene and then everybody go about they buisness and act like it never happened lol
 9 years ago '07        #106
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Young savior said:
New Orleans didnt make the list :applause::applause::applause:
new orleans is number one son
 9 years ago '04        #107
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 575 575
Oakland's number 5 huh? I Swear this city isn't worth sh*t and I mean that with every inch of my soul. Especially dirty a.ss west Oakland. I Hope the sky opens and washes that sh*t away...
 9 years ago '04        #108
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
^^Yea If you look at the nations dangerous states we are #1 (Nevada) I just fu*king moved here! :angry12:
 9 years ago '08        #109
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
New Orleans is little league compared to Chicago. New Orleans dont even average a body a day, them n*ggas stay under 300 murders a year. Its just that New Orleans is a little a.ss city full of silly a.ss n*ggas, like I say, little league. The Southside of Chicago alone is bigger than any city on the list. The Southside of Chicago has a population of 1,168,000, the biggest city on there is Detroit. Southside is bigger than most cities. Chicago got the most cops outside the NYPD and has more police cameras than anywhere in America and still bussing heads 24/7. Chicago literally one of the only cities to tear down its projects cuz of its outta control crime, other cities be knocking sh*t down cuz of floods and to make stadiums. fu*k little a.ss New Orleans.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-26-2008 at 02:35 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #110
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
at n*ggas gettin mad that their city is not on the list.....
 9 years ago '04        #111
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
YEY we (st louis) has dropped to number 4!
 9 years ago '04        #112
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
New Orleans is little league compared to Chicago. New Orleans dont even average a body a day, them n*ggas stay under 300 murders a year. Its just that New Orleans is a little a.ss city full of silly a.ss n*ggas, like I say, little league. The Southside of Chicago alone is bigger than any city on the list. The Southside of Chicago has a population of 1,168,000, the biggest city on there is Detroit. Southside is bigger than most cities. Chicago got the most cops outside the NYPD and has more police cameras than anywhere in America and still bussing heads 24/7. Chicago literally one of the only cities to tear down its projects cuz of its outta control crime, other cities be knocking sh*t down cuz of floods and to make stadiums. fu*k little a.ss New Orleans.
dog... tell me you did not just say that sh*t.... TELL ME.. YOU DID NOT FUKIN SAY DAT sh*t..... im not even gon tell you the story of new orleans... im not gon even pay you no mind... and i not on some "explainin how rough the city is" sh*t... cuz itz deeper than that.... and i see you dont know sh*t you talkin bout.... but i cant say that other people aint gon roast your silly a.ss.... but do your research before you get to babblin about the situation we in n*gga

<---New Orleans,LA on my neck so you know itz serious

Last edited by Calamity; 11-26-2008 at 04:32 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #113
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Chief Dee said:
Ain't that the truth. sh*t, take three Chicago neighborhoods, the Austin community on the West side at population 120K, 90% black and add North Lawndale, and Garfield Parks at 95% black populations 100K and you got a grimier New Orleans. New Orleans only has 200K people left.....

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 11-26-2008 at 09:20 AM..
 11-26-2008, 10:54 AM         #114
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
yep, all the women that get r*ped and k!lled in this country "had it coming"
I bet over half of the homicides are drug related
 9 years ago '04        #115
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 575 575
 TheGreatDane said:
^^Yea If you look at the nations dangerous states we are #1 (Nevada) I just fu*king moved here! :angry12:
Even the bad parts of Vegas isnt that bad. I lived in the North & in the west across from clark high...loved it.
 9 years ago '08        #116
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Calamity said:
dog... tell me you did not just say that sh*t.... TELL ME.. YOU DID NOT FUKIN SAY DAT sh*t..... im not even gon tell you the story of new orleans... im not gon even pay you no mind... and i not on some "explainin how rough the city is" sh*t... cuz itz deeper than that.... and i see you dont know sh*t you talkin bout.... but i cant say that other people aint gon roast your silly a.ss.... but do your research before you get to babblin about the situation we in n*gga

<---New Orleans,LA on my neck so you know itz serious

Of course you not gonna wanna talk bout it. Cuz yall not dropping a body a day like yall try to convince us. I don did the "research" and yall have never reached 300 murders in a year atleast since the 2000's. From 2000 to 2006, yall averaged 229 a year. That means its impossible for New Orleans to be turning up bodies every day cuz yall murders dont exceed the number of days in the year. Chicago averaged 557 a year in that same time span so dont give me no bull. Chicago's murders always exceed the number of days, so that whole "where Im from we see a dead body everyday" is some rap sh*t yall starting to believe. Yall just little. Crime rates is calculated by city population divided by 100,000. Then you divide the raw number of crimes by how many sets of 100,000 are in a city. A small a.ss town like New Orleans is divisible by 100,000 by 2 times. Chicago is divisible by 30. So every single crime in NO is divided by 2, and every single crime in Chicago is divided by 30. So of course NO gonna have a higher rate. It aint harder though cuz they dont see a death a day.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-26-2008 at 01:26 PM..
 11-26-2008, 01:44 PM         #117
vinkrillzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young savior said:

new orleans is #1 ....wakeup
 11-26-2008, 01:50 PM         #118
Psykox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yesss soo happy philly didnt make the list
 9 years ago '04        #119
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
 Young savior said:
^^#1

No. 6:

Flint, Michigan

Rankings in Crime
Assault: 1
murder: 21
Rape: 6
Motor Vehicle Theft: 71
Robbery: 21
Burglary: 1

Flint Michigans a long way from hollywood
 9 years ago '04        #120
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Of course you not gonna wanna talk bout it. Cuz yall not dropping a body a day like yall try to convince us. I don did the "research" and yall have never reached 300 murders in a year atleast since the 2000's. From 2000 to 2006, yall averaged 229 a year. That means its impossible for New Orleans to be turning up bodies every day cuz yall murders dont exceed the number of days in the year. Chicago averaged 557 a year in that same time span so dont give me no bull. Chicago's murders always exceed the number of days, so that whole "where Im from we see a dead body everyday" is some rap sh*t yall starting to believe. Yall just little. Crime rates is calculated by city population divided by 100,000. Then you divide the raw number of crimes by how many sets of 100,000 are in a city. A small a.ss town like New Orleans is divisible by 100,000 by 2 times. Chicago is divisible by 30. So every single crime in NO is divided by 2, and every single crime in Chicago is divided by 30. So of course NO gonna have a higher rate. It aint harder though cuz they dont see a death a day.

with that being said... whatz your point... i been to chi... and i been places where i felt safe and i been places where i felt unsafe... you come to this mufugga and TELL me you feel comfortable anywhere in orleans parrish lol

plus your research on numbers only tell me one thing... you are more likely to get smashed in good ol n.o.l.a.... aaah i love it... itz an adrenaline rush just walkin around :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy