Nov 24 - Most Dangerous Cities in America

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-24-2008, 05:51 PM         #61
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
thats not true u idiot. they dont weigh population size. right now, chicago is number 1 in murders and ny number 2 but they are not on this list u slow fu*k.

thats because they base this list on population size as the denominator. larger cities are more diverse.....
^^^no sh*t dumb a.ss but those cities are not as dangerous, its all about per capita. not total murders, you more likely to be k!lled in one of the cities listed then you are just roaming a big city like chi,or ny
 9 years ago '07        #62
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
@ the idiots who are glorifying this


Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-24-2008 at 05:56 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #63
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 2258 2258
Youngstown is a hellhole. n*ggas from around the way (Western Pa) always make a distinction between Youngstown n*ggas & other n*ggas. "He one of them Youngstown n*ggas" is always how them cats are described when you meet one. Like it's code for "wreckless azz, wild azz, nut azz n*gga".
 11-24-2008, 06:45 PM         #64
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate it when people say i thought that this wouldn't never happen in my community, after slavery,kartina and 9/11,how and the hell could u say that?
 9 years ago '04        #65
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^no sh*t dumb a.ss but those cities are not as dangerous, its all about per capita. not total murders, you more likely to be k!lled in one of the cities listed then you are just roaming a big city like chi,or ny
And you are more likely to be k!lled on the westside or southside of chi than any of these cities. Thats why I said it doesn't mean anything really, and that sh*t combined is bigger than every city on this list. Chi one of the most segregated cities, if your one one of these sides ur pretty much in a different city and if u a n*gga then the only chicago that you will know is the south or west side so thats your city.

The cities on this list suffered pretty bad from white flight and are mostly black, just like the south and west side of chi. Detroit is 80% black, new orleans 70% black, south and west side of chi would be bout 85% black and be 4 times the size of new orleans and larger than detroit. The list would be more useful if they included neighborhoods over a certain population or something because this really tells u nothing other than yeah, these cities don't have any good neighborhoods other than suburbs.

City boundaries mean squat sh*t, just some boundaries man invented for one reason or another. They should come up with a better ranking using "natural boundaries". Using natural boundaries, south side and west side of chi would be on this list in top five.


Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 11-24-2008 at 07:46 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #66
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ not to say other cities aren't dangerou8 but you have a higher chance of getting k!lled or a.ssaulted in the cities listed, hence the title "most dangerous cities"
It doesn't tell u that.
 9 years ago '08        #67
MO CITY TX 
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 Young savior said:
New Orleans didnt make the list :applause::applause::applause:

:bsflag:
 11-24-2008, 07:29 PM         #68
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i must say i was shocked to see Alabama....
 9 years ago '08        #69
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
how the fu*k is new orleans the most dangerous city in america?
 9 years ago '07        #70
spanishflip703 
space
avatar space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
wow, new orleans, no brainer....ahahahahahaa
 9 years ago '05        #71
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
my current town was on America's top ten safest cities should i be pissed or mad? 949 stand up!
 9 years ago '05        #72
Killamike504 
space
avatar space
space
$816 | Props total: 276 276
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: now we gonna have dumbasses screaming out "murda capital"
 11-24-2008, 08:44 PM         #73
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
And you are more likely to be k!lled on the westside or southside of chi than any of these cities. Thats why I said it doesn't mean anything really, and that sh*t combined is bigger than every city on this list. Chi one of the most segregated cities, if your one one of these sides ur pretty much in a different city and if u a n*gga then the only chicago that you will know is the south or west side so thats your city.

The cities on this list suffered pretty bad from white flight and are mostly black, just like the south and west side of chi. Detroit is 80% black, new orleans 70% black, south and west side of chi would be bout 85% black and be 4 times the size of new orleans and larger than detroit. The list would be more useful if they included neighborhoods over a certain population or something because this really tells u nothing other than yeah, these cities don't have any good neighborhoods other than suburbs.

City boundaries mean squat sh*t, just some boundaries man invented for one reason or another. They should come up with a better ranking using "natural boundaries". Using natural boundaries, south side and west side of chi would be on this list in top five.

^^^dog you can't just take one section of a city cause every state has bad a.ss sections, for example oregon as a whole of even portland as a whole is not overly dangerous (we're in the middle) but most of our crime comes from northeast portland, northeast portland is mostly black and is just as voilent as any othe dangerous city there is but you can't just take one section of a city, its the most dangerous cities not the most dangerous sections of a city
 9 years ago '04        #74
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 VerballyAbusive said:
Which a.ss did u pull this from, the one in your mouth, the one you think with or the one you sit on?



From the people that did the study:



The methodology for determining the city and metro area
comparison crime rate rankings involves a multistep process in which the reported crime per 100,000 population rates are compared to the national reported crime per 100,000 population rates and then indexed to create a summary score and ranking across six areas of reported violent and
property crime.
 9 years ago '06        #75
munie 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
 yumflip said:
Youngstown is a hellhole. n*ggas from around the way (Western Pa) always make a distinction between Youngstown n*ggas & other n*ggas. "He one of them Youngstown n*ggas" is always how them cats are described when you meet one. Like it's code for "wreckless azz, wild azz, nut azz n*gga".
Man please. I lived in Youngstown for 18 years. I'm not anywhere near reckless or wild. Sad to see Youngstown in that list though. I thought the no tolerance policy would at least stop the murders. Im very surprised to see ATL not on there. I go to college on the west side of Atlanta and it is no joke outside of the campus.


Last edited by munie; 11-24-2008 at 09:42 PM..
 11-24-2008, 11:19 PM         #76
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any n*gga that is in this thread like "my city's top 10".......shut the fu*k up.....and..for dude that's all fired up about The Go or NY not bein on here..well..no reason....that's just common sense..
 9 years ago '05        #77
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
damn n.o. still number one on that list?
 9 years ago '05        #78
bi0 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Oakland and Richmond Both Bay Area City's... n da right next too each other... sh*t ain't neva gon stop!
 9 years ago '05        #79
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 2672 2672
sh*t back to the way it was be4 katrina.take it back from h town to tha n.o..but i mean honestly who didnt see this?
 9 years ago '04        #80
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1836 1836
oh well.. bottom line n*ggaz get k!llT everyday... same ol sh*t... n*ggaz sellin drugs n*ggaz usin drugs... babies havin babies... unemployment high... jails crowded... ect this news shouldnt really effect nobody... n.o been violent and gon always be violent... tourist STILL come through.. sh*t the biggest tourist spot is across the st. from the poject and a couple blocks from the 6th ward... and dont let me get started on the 6th ward... in conclusion...... i know i still travel and go anywhere i wanna go... fuk that list
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy