Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,316 | Props total: 1085 1085
 mixtape mutt said:
Good to see NYC ain't make the list.
 9 years ago '04        #22
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 VerballyAbusive said:
^^^This list means nothing. They compile the list based on total population of a city, therefore; any big city like NY or Chi can't make the list by default since the populations are huge. For instance, the crime free Northside of Chi offsets the crime that happens in the south or west side so the city as a whole will not make the list.

If the southside or west side of the chi, which is the size of detroit were a city alone, it would be top ten. If you take this list literally, then you are an idiot.
You think they dont weigh population size into their formula?

Ever think that New York city is 259 on the list is because they actually have a proper police force?
 9 years ago '08        #23
9mile 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
That list is a bunch of Tom Foolery. It said Detroit had 6 murders!?!?
C'mon now, I think 6 people just got murdered by the time I finished this post
 11-24-2008, 12:44 PM         #24
choclit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's Beverly Hills? WTF?!! Man now thats a dangerous a.ss city, fukk man that should at least be on the top five, man i picked up my homie up from compton, and we went on a trip to Rodeo Dr, almost as soon as we touched down, fukking got hit by like 5 white boys in a covertible ferrari asking us where we from. before we even said anything they started throwing business cards at us like bullets, talking about 'Beachside Bad a.sses, fool! Fukk around with us n get sued homie what! go the fukk back where you came from!" and peeled out while throwing up the BBA, fukk i was scared. Never again....
 9 years ago '04        #25
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 9mile said:
That list is a bunch of Tom Foolery. It said Detroit had 6 murders!?!?
C'mon now, I think 6 people just got murdered by the time I finished this post
Detroit's finest

Their rankings dumbass, not actual stats.
 9 years ago '04        #26
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
cleveland ohio number 11 get the fu*k outa here
 9 years ago '04        #27
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 hockeythug said:
You think they dont weigh population size into their formula?

Ever think that New York city is 259 on the list is because they actually have a proper police force?
thats not true u idiot. they dont weigh population size. right now, chicago is number 1 in murders and ny number 2 but they are not on this list u slow fu*k.

thats because they base this list on population size as the denominator. larger cities are more diverse.....

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 11-24-2008 at 12:57 PM..
 11-24-2008, 12:55 PM         #28
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poverty and crime go well together.
 9 years ago '04        #29
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
I visit North Charleston and the violence is not overexaggerated. It's real even though I don't live there everytime I go there I some crazy sh*t happen. My friends live there and they have the same problem (almost being r*ped and car being broken into and damage on at least 3 occassions.) Didn't even call the police the last two times cause it's not like they were going to do anything about it. So I'm basing it on my actual experience genius.
obviously u were too slow to properly comprehend my point.
 9 years ago '05        #30
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2358 2358
I was watchin CNN today and they said highest crime rate goes like this

1)New Orleans
2)Camden, NJ
3)Detroit
 9 years ago '07        #31
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
Miami Gardens being on that list is mad interesting, must be county Carol City and those surrounding parts as Miami Gardens.
 9 years ago '04        #32
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 b_eazy said:
I was watchin CNN today and they said highest crime rate goes like this

1)New Orleans
2)Camden, NJ
3)Detroit
all smaller cities with small diversification. thats why. rate = crime/population.
 9 years ago '04        #33
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
at some of you not reading directions...

The numbers are the rankings...obviously Flint has had more then 1 a.ssault

Reading is fundamental
 9 years ago '04        #34
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
at some of you not reading directions...

The numbers are the rankings...obviously Flint has had more then 1 a.ssault

Reading is fundamental
they are not the brightest in here.
 11-24-2008, 01:02 PM         #35
Doogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The list is kinda of misleading??? That's reported crime. Miami Gardens? Are they naming cities or neighborhoods or a combination of both?
 9 years ago '04        #36
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Doogie said:
The list is kinda of misleading??? That's reported crime. Miami Gardens? Are they naming cities or neighborhoods or a combination of both?
Very misleading and cities as a whole. So if the city is all hood, and doesn't have many good neighborhoods then ofcourse it's going to be at the top of this list. It doesn't really tell u anything more than that.
 11-24-2008, 01:09 PM         #37
Doogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Very misleading and cities as a whole. So if the city is all hood, and doesn't have many good neighborhoods then ofcourse it's going to be at the top of this list. It doesn't really tell u anything more than that.
The reason I said city or neighborhoods is because of Miami Gardens (Figured it would say Miami) then they focused on Dolphins stadium. I saw cities... What ever tho.
 9 years ago '04        #38
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
 mastakillah21 said:
"sounds like they tryin to say black people are dangerous"

Clearly...

Im prob gunna catch some hate for that but whatever. Its funny because 90% of zz's onm this site are proud of the fact that they think white people are afraid of them, but then want to cry racism when these facts are presented to them. You cant have it both ways. I apologize to those who dont act harrd, I realize all blacks arent the same as some whites seem to think

no man don't worry my people are stupid as hell go to half the threads here people proud talking about there guns then wonder why there so much k!llings people are cowards so they get the guns thats it
 9 years ago '04        #39
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 VerballyAbusive said:
^^^This list means nothing. They compile the list based on total population of a city, therefore; any big city like NY or Chi can't make the list by default since the populations are huge. For instance, the crime free Northside of Chi offsets the crime that happens in the south or west side so the city as a whole will not make the list.

If the southside or west side of the chi, which is the size of detroit were a city alone, it would be top ten. If you take this list literally, then you are an idiot.
The northside is getting worse too...sh*t even the suburbs.

But it's funny how threads like these end up with hundreds of replies. Actually, it's sad.
 11-24-2008, 01:25 PM         #40
BeloGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@the people that think it's a good thing to have your city named on this list
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago