New York Giants @ Washington Redskins 1:00 PM FOX Game thread/AVY BETS

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
41 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 118
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #341
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
its all good ladies, nobody expects us to win, and i like it that way...i have no fu*kin clue why we were favored last game...
 9 years ago '07        #342
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
 RicFlair said:
thank statez for you posting right now
 11-30-2008, 02:14 PM         #343
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
n*gga i dont even know where the fu*k that thread is it was months ago that i posted in there, and it was before the season. Boozers currently injured and he was playing without Deron when he was healthy. like i said, Bosh is playing better than every PF in the league right now but he obviously is not the best PF in basketball. we aint even 20 games in yet ur on his nuts come back to me at the end of the season

keep changing the subject though cuz ur teams a.ss go Skins
ur an idiot . Even before the season people with Common fu*kin sense knew Bosh was better. Only your dumb a.ss. Calderon has been injured at times as well this season. Your not saying much at all right now except your an idiot.
 9 years ago '04        #344
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
 INF4MOUS said:
n*gga i dont even know where the fu*k that thread is it was months ago that i posted in there, and it was before the season. Boozers currently injured and he was playing without Deron when he was healthy. like i said, Bosh is playing better than every PF in the league right now but he obviously is not the best PF in basketball. we aint even 20 games in yet ur on his nuts come back to me at the end of the season

keep changing the subject though cuz ur teams a.ss go Skins
bosh is arguably the best pf in the league...boozer clearly isn't in the convo.

he could be but when u name top 5 pf's his name ain't in the convo.
 9 years ago '08        #345
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
 Syphernix said:
fu*king simp
 9 years ago '07        #346
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
 The Blueprint said:
fu*king simp
why u mad bi*ch
 9 years ago '07        #347
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Andre3000 said:
ur an idiot . Even before the season people with Common fu*kin sense knew Bosh was better. Only your dumb a.ss. Calderon has been injured at times as well this season. Your not saying much at all right now except your an idiot.
i gave you several stats to go along with my point. u brought up FG% and i sh*tted on u with that. stop watching highlight films cuz boozers never on them and look at the numbers at the END of the year amares been wack so far this season but hes still a beast

ill sit back and watch the jets take another W while u watch the wizards and skins get bodied on a game by game basis
 11-30-2008, 02:22 PM         #348
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
i gave you several stats to go along with my point. u brought up FG% and i sh*tted on u with that. stop watching highlight films cuz boozers never on them and look at the numbers at the END of the year amares been wack so far this season but hes still a beast

ill sit back and watch the jets take another W while u watch the wizards and skins get bodied on a game by game basis


The thread is right here. Continue the discussion there so you can proceed to make yourself look like a fool.

Bosh never had the cast Boozer had. And Bosh is the best player on his team
 9 years ago '05        #349
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 725 725
uhh whats they avi we givin em???
 9 years ago '07        #350
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Andre3000 said:


The thread is right here. Continue the discussion there so you can proceed to make yourself look like a fool.

Bosh never had the cast Boozer had. And Bosh is the best player on his team
:wow: :wow:

what cast?? the Jazz roster is garbage if you would pay attention and look at it. stop acting like the Raptors got a wack team

what u got that sh*t saved in ur bookmarks n*gga? im not gona revive that argument again, you can bump it yourself since my opinions on bosh are constantly in your thought process 24/7 for some reason. i have my opinions and you have yours, but i hit u with stats that cant be argued and arent opinion based. nothing else to it. yes so far this year Bosh is the best PF in the league but i doubt hell keep it up at this rate, and i made those comments before this season began

u mad ur citys teams are garbage? lets keep this thread focused on the NY Giants bodying the garbage a.ss skins. go nationals
 9 years ago '07        #351
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
 Maroon_Tiger said:
eli = mvp easily

 9 years ago '07        #352
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
yo fu*k all the bullsh*t somebody get the avy's
 11-30-2008, 02:45 PM         #353
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not really a chooser of avys


id be fine with them just rockin this


[pic - click to view]

 11-30-2008, 02:46 PM         #354
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
:wow: :wow:

what cast?? the Jazz roster is garbage if you would pay attention and look at it. stop acting like the Raptors got a wack team

what u got that sh*t saved in ur bookmarks n*gga? im not gona revive that argument again, you can bump it yourself since my opinions on bosh are constantly in your thought process 24/7 for some reason. i have my opinions and you have yours, but i hit u with stats that cant be argued and arent opinion based. nothing else to it. yes so far this year Bosh is the best PF in the league but i doubt hell keep it up at this rate, and i made those comments before this season began

u mad ur citys teams are garbage? lets keep this thread focused on the NY Giants bodying the garbage a.ss skins. go nationals
WOW u r are an idiot. Deron, Kirilenko, Brewer, Okur are garbage do you know how dumb you sound?? U cant be serious.
 9 years ago '07        #355
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
:angry12:
 9 years ago '07        #356
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #357
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
 24/7foamz said:

[pic - click to view]

lmaooooooooo perfect
 11-30-2008, 03:04 PM         #358
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or they could use this

show their love


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #359
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Andre3000 said:
WOW u r are an idiot. Deron, Kirilenko, Brewer, Okur are garbage do you know how dumb you sound?? U cant be serious.


Keyword: ROSTER, meaning entire team try thinking harder

Calderon, Parker, Moon/Bargnani, JO. the only postion the Jazz are better at in comparison to those players is DWill. Kirilenko and Brewer are role players and Okurs solid. you truly are a fu*kin idiot to think that the Jazz have a squad on their roster

but ill leave u and the Giants fans to it this aint a raptors thread

go Nats
 11-30-2008, 03:06 PM         #360
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or the spagatar


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
83 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
154 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy