Carson Daly Calls Lloyd Bank$ "Tony Bank$" & Kid Rock says "Nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
 DallasTexas said:
it goes both ways,,,

go to the wrong part of the country and act in any way dominant, them country hicks will serve you up just like blk ppl would a racist white person on their turf
the only difference is that if you black and run into country white folk you aint gotta call them a cra*ka(why is this censored) for them to fu*k you up, they do that sh*t on sight just based on skin color, dont even give somebody a chance(i am white and used to live in the country as a kid)

and who is anybody in here to decide whether he gets "a pass" or not, straight up if the dudes around him were offended they woulda fu*ked him up and we woulda heard about it

and to whoever up above said that if your best friends are black and they say n*gga every 3 words you are right, it is gonna be hard not to pick that up as part of your vocabulary, if you dont want white people you hang with to say it, stop saying it yourself, and moreover you know a whole lot of white people listen to rap, so if any rappers want other races(hispanic, asian, white, all of em) to stop saying it, maybe they should stop sayin it

and on an end note smh @ dj khaled for a lot more than saying n*gga

Last edited by McBreezy; 11-18-2008 at 11:42 PM..
 11-18-2008, 11:48 PM         #62
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McBreezy said:
the only difference is that if you black and run into country white folk you aint gotta call them a cra*ka(why is this censored) for them to fu*k you up, they do that sh*t on sight just based on skin color, dont even give somebody a chance(i am white and used to live in the country as a kid)

and who is anybody in here to decide whether he gets "a pass" or not, straight up if the dudes around him were offended they woulda fu*ked him up and we woulda heard about it

and to whoever up above said that if your best friends are black and they say n*gga every 3 words you are right, it is gonna be hard not to pick that up as part of your vocabulary, if you dont want white people you hang with to say it, stop saying it yourself, and moreover you know a whole lot of white people listen to rap, so if any rappers want other races(hispanic, asian, white, all of em) to stop saying it, maybe they should stop sayin it

and on an end note smh @ dj khaled for a lot more than saying n*gga
Thank you!!!

One of the few reasonable people in here. I'm not tripping about it because the black folk in Kid Rock's presence aren't buggin out so why should I? I wasn't there

Only thing I dont get are those dumbasses in here talking bout "he gets a pass" like they speak for all black folk and half of them aint even black GTFOH
 9 years ago '05        #63
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Storchaveli said:
LMAO

Realest post in here... CLOSE THREAD.

@ these wannabe e-Al Sharptons. Stfu. Even Al Sharpton needs to stfu. Kid Rock gets a n*gga pass OBVIOUSLY. I mean did you even watch the vid? (Btw, I'm not black but I get a temporary n*gga pass just for this post cuz I'm EXPLAINING n*gga passes. I mean I understand about white people not getting n*gga passes cuz n*gga is not really a smart word for white people to use. I mean, you wouldn't hear Barney talking about n*gga passes even tough he's PURPLE with a little bit of green, but you know the dude inside is white... I mean, unless your real name is n*gga Jim or n*gga Something and you're WHITE, you get a n*gga pass nah mean? <(People still say "Nah Mean?")Hope that cleared things up for everybody questioning n*gga passes.)<NO actually it didnt
What u just said made no dam sense.

U say n*gga is not a smart word for white people to use.
But right before that u GAVE YOURSELF A "TEMPORARY n*gga pass"
Then u started talking about Barney forr some reason
 9 years ago '05        #64
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
he didnt even try to put "hood" in his voice when he said

he sounded sorta like a grown up Kartman from southpark lol
 9 years ago '06        #65
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao at people still arguing about this

he said it..there isn't anything anybody can do or say to change it

if the 20 black people that were around him didn't care, then who gives a sh*t
 11-19-2008, 11:46 AM         #66
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of yall should be more mad at luda and the 20 other black dudes in the room that didnt get mad at him for it than being mad at kidrock
 9 years ago '04        #67
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 RicFlair said:
some of yall should be more mad at luda and the 20 other black dudes in the room that didnt get mad at him for it than being mad at kidrock
regardless of the people around..Kid Rock shouldn't be saying it (anyone at all really)

But seriously, he says it and then like 4 seconds later the clip is done, so other than the black guy that was beside him and the camera man (if he's black)

how can you even know if the "20 other black dudes in the room" did react or even heard him?
 11-19-2008, 01:03 PM         #68
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The funniest part is he's calling a fellow white boy a n*gga when everyone else but them two and some of those other random white dudes in the back room are.

far as i'm concerned, i think its alright if they drop it in a joking manner just like he did, and only do that like ONCE a year or some sh*t haha, like if they keep doing it, that's not cool... but when everyones fu*ked up n sh*t and chillin and the sh*t calls for it, i could see letting it slide just that once... it's not said in any way shape or form derogatory etc. but i can see if someone does it a lot, that sh*t ain't cool, just as long as they know they can't be dropping that on a weekly basis etc.
 9 years ago '07        #69
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
if dj khalid and fat joe can say n*gga and nobody gets mad, i think kid rock kis rock can say it. i hve way more respect for kid rock than those two bi*ches
 11-19-2008, 02:11 PM         #70
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
regardless of the people around..Kid Rock shouldn't be saying it (anyone at all really)

But seriously, he says it and then like 4 seconds later the clip is done, so other than the black guy that was beside him and the camera man (if he's black)

how can you even know if the "20 other black dudes in the room" did react or even heard him?
i agree he shouldnt be saying it, im white and i dont say the sh*t.

and yeah i guess i dont know for sure how the other dudes in the room reacted
 9 years ago '07        #71
andros06 
space
space
space
$869 | Props total: 334 334
I'm White. I've been called a n*gga by white and black people. I've called a black and white person a n*gga before and never received anything over it. Where I'm from no one cares about that race sh*t at all n*gga simply means bro or homie.... But if it ever offended someone I was around, I would be sure not to use the term cause I can understand
 9 years ago '07        #72
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Now I didn't trip over Kid Rock sayin' the sh*t, what I'm trippin' over is all of the clown a.ss mufu*kas in here giving out "passes" . I'm not even gonna get deep into this sh*t. Let's just say the only time I've been called a n*gga by a white boy has been on the internet or xboxlive. That sh*t doesn't slide where I'm from.
 9 years ago '04        #73
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
if yall n*ggas are trippin about kid rock sayin n*gga then i suggest that u dont live in south florida b/c every race says n*gga

and here in orlando as well...now real southern places like GA and SC n sh*t im sure dey dont play dat sh*t buh when u inna racially diverse place certain things dont even matter
 11-19-2008, 04:14 PM         #74
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
if yall n*ggas are trippin about kid rock sayin n*gga then i suggest that u dont live in south florida b/c every race says n*gga

and here in orlando as well...now real southern places like GA and SC n sh*t im sure dey dont play dat sh*t buh when u inna racially diverse place certain things dont even matter
I find that funny because I've been in Orlando bout 4-5 years ago around Pine Hills. One of my girls lives over there and them dudes weren't playing that "n*gga pass" sh*t neither.

One of my godbrothers got a close friend who happens to be white and he was dropping that sh*t and them dudes got at him hard.... mind you this was way back when though

and once again most dudes in here ain't tripping about Kid Rock saying it, they're tripping about some of the clowns in here talking about "n*gga passes"

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 11-19-2008 at 04:15 PM..
 11-19-2008, 04:18 PM         #75
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG a white person said n*gga. Like this doesn't happen 4865 times a day. Of course, that doesn't mean it's ok.
 11-19-2008, 05:10 PM         #76
mike89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know
white dudes coming here like 'he gets a n*gga pass his baby mom is black...'
fu*k outtttta here
forreal

i mean white people can say it...
say wut the fu*k u want....cuz i know when u white people are chillin around together they drop the word enough probably
but dont say that sh*t round black people...trust....even if they dont while out, they get offended...trust that.
i sure as hell get offended when i hear i white dude say n*gga...and pretty much, a white dude saying n*gga round black people is PROVOKING him.
some n*ggas wont react, but even if they aint reactin they still offended...

and besides, the clip ended rite after he said n*gga

how do u think it would look like and if went to an eminem or bubba sparx concert and hes on stage like "ALL MY n*ggaZ THROW YA HANDZ UP...YEA....ME AND MY n*ggaS 50 AND DRE ARE k!llING sh*t...WE SUM TRU a.ss n*ggaS...'
naw...
they sh*t aint even cool

why u think eminem caught so much heat for his n*gga comment
why u think j lo caught so much heat for saying n*gga in her im real video

that sh*t is offensive, if u aint black dont say it....

and also, moist u white kids here are suburban, so u cant even say 'well i grew up round ppl who say n*gga every other word'
fu*k outta here

u guys just wanna say n*gga cuz u think its cool
fu*k yal
 11-19-2008, 05:14 PM         #77
mike89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and btw
ye we know wen u white ppl say it u arent trynna be racist
we know that

but its still offensive comin from yall
and its provoking
its disrespectful

Last edited by mike89; 11-19-2008 at 05:16 PM..
 11-19-2008, 05:26 PM         #78
GOTBREW??? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
How he get a pass

but yall f*g**ts wanna talk sh*t about Khaled

i see its alot of whiteboys on this bi*ch
CUZ KID ROCK IS A GEE AND PULLS BAD bi*chS
 9 years ago '06        #79
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
Not really a huge deal....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahah, shiiiiiit...the way he said it was hilarious
 9 years ago '04        #80
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
I just find it funny that, not only do white people feel like they can say the word "n*gga", but now they take it as far as to tell BLACK PEOPLE, who can, and can't say the word

You muthafu*kas always wanna control some sh*t don't you!

I love all my people, white black or whatever as long as they real... but don't use n*gga around me unless you're black
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now