[Official Thread] New York Giants @ Arizona Cardinals

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?????
Giants 9 69.23%
Cardinals 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-23-2008, 10:22 PM         #401
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Manningham looks like the future? He hasnt been doing sh*t & apparently hes clashed heads w/ Coughlin... Hes a #3 Wideout at best
When I said hes the future I meant hes just about the only reciever whos going to be in blue for the long run. Steve Smith will probably get a nice big contract somewhere else. Toom will retire moss will probably get traded and Plax trust me they might not get rid of him but hes not happy at the medowlands
 9 years ago '05        #402
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 632 632
 eLLz said:
Manningham looks like the future? He hasnt been doing sh*t & apparently hes clashed heads w/ Coughlin... Hes a #3 Wideout at best, I dont see him EVER being better then Hixon or Smith, I find it hard to believe they will cut Plax... in reality who the fu*k knows but everyone is quick to talk sh*t when Owens doesnt get a ton of catches but the same goes for Plax in that situation, defenses are doubling up & CONSTANTLY knowing where he is on the field.... I know that Eli has played well w/out him because that OLine is amazing but Plax could run fu*kn fade routes all game & draw the double team constantly

As far as Osi... I was talking w/ my mans before about the situation & Osi is a little tough to call..... No doubt Osi was amazing & I say was because he had a pretty serious injury, yeah hes recovering quick as hell but thats still risky... I think they lock him up for a decent amount of years but just how much per year & more importantly how much Guaranteed are they willing to hit him with? Nothin for nothin Osi is a beast but theyve been eatin w/ Kiwi & Tuck at the ends & Toff/Robbins/Alford rotating in the middle
you buggin bruh, manningham gonna be the truth
 9 years ago '06        #403
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1210 1210
 Deuce Black said:

:disdain23: no n*gga. because his agent is drew rose. this guy has a history. hes cancer

hes gonna tell plax that hes better than the giants and he deserves to be treated with respect. just what he told T.O. when he sh*tted on Philly
every thing you said is stupid T.O wanted money philly said no thats why they sh*tted on philly plax got his money and a ring and we 10-1 nothing to bi*ch about what the fu*k are you talking about his agent did his job he got plax that new contract
 11-24-2008, 06:20 AM         #404
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Win...

Our D could have played ALOT better on 3rd Downs, but overall, we bent, but didn't break against this offense... So it's a good outing in that regard.

We put up 37 without our Starting RB and our Best offensive weapon in Plax... Show's just how crazy our depth is.

Hixon stepped up bigtime in this game...

Kenny Phillips is gonna be the Truth next year... WATCH. Once he gets a cemented feel for the game, and the speed, that dude is gonna be Pro-Bowl type good.

10-1... Gotta love it... Now we gotta go to Washington and not let one get away...

Deuce Black said:

:disdain23: no n*gga. because his agent is drew rose. this guy has a history. hes cancer

hes gonna tell plax that hes better than the giants and he deserves to be treated with respect. just what he told T.O. when he sh*tted on Philly
Again, PLEASE STOP WITH THIS NEGATIVE sh*t. WE ARE 10-1 AND ARE THE CLASS OF THE NFL. WHY IS IT ALWAYS SOMEONE'S NOT DOIN THEIR JOB GOOD ENOUGH OR HAS TO GO? Plax is in no postion to do anything... He has no leverage. If he was to get released, which is what you are insinuating, NO ONE would give him the contract he's got now, so it makes no sense for him to want to leave... And we sure as fu*k ain't trading him... And Drew Rosenhaus ain't gonna say sh*t, HE JUST GOT A CONTRACT EXTENSION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON. Trust me, he gonna keep his mouth shut...

Plax is a Giant, and baring another big blowout between him and Coughlin, he isn't going anywhere for a long long time... Will yall PLEASE get used to it.
 11-24-2008, 11:27 AM         #405
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I wasnt talking to u

Supa mario said:
every thing you said is stupid T.O wanted money philly said no thats why they sh*tted on philly plax got his money and a ring and we 10-1 nothing to bi*ch about what the fu*k are you talking about his agent did his job he got plax that new contract
^ T.O. got a new contract when he got signed with philly. one year later he was asking for more money. rings and being 10-1 has nothing to do with how much money is involved. I dont wish plax to leave either but his attitude toward cough pretty much sums up his vulnerability to be turned against the giants by the cancer known as drew rosenaus. he also represents Shockey and you see hwo that turned out.

I know wiki is no good source for quotes but read this

Aggressive tactics

Rosenhaus is famously known for his aggressive approach to the representation of his NFL clients, and also for often generating unpredictably large contracts for them. He represents some of the best-known and most flamboyant personalities in professional football. Early in his career he convinced NFL general managers to allow cameras to document negotiations.

Due to his aggressive dealings, some of Rosenhaus' competitors claim Rosenhaus sometimes violates NFL Player's a.ssociation (NFLPA) rules by illegally contacting clients signed with other agents. Rosenhaus and his clients deny this charge. His competitors also claim that Rosenhaus uses players to vigorously recruit other NFL players and prospects, which, if true, also would represent a violation of NFLPA policies. According to the NFLPA, however, there have been no formal findings of violations of their policies by Rosenhaus, though Rosenhaus' approach to client representation are considered some of the most controversial in professional

Pretty much sums it up. Hes telling Chad Johnosn to get outta doge right now and will probably coming around to plax sooner or later

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-24-2008 at 11:40 AM..
 11-24-2008, 11:54 AM         #406
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he represented portis when he held out in denver. willie mac since he tore his ACL in the game vs ohio state who went from buffalo to baltimore. edge form indy to arizona. in fact he represents most hurricane players taken in the first round

I think he represented javon walker in his holdout.

he represents a bunch of wideouts who been team hopping. think donte stallworth

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-24-2008 at 12:13 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #407
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1210 1210
 Deuce Black said:
^ I wasnt talking to u

^ T.O. got a new contract when he got signed with philly. one year later he was asking for more money. rings and being 10-1 has nothing to do with how much money is involved. I dont wish plax to leave either but his attitude toward cough pretty much sums up his vulnerability to be turned against the giants by the cancer known as drew rosenaus. he also represents Shockey and you see hwo that turned out.

I know wiki is no good source for quotes but read this

Hopefully this dru guy gets hit by a bus before he gets in plax head :dancingcool:
 11-24-2008, 07:46 PM         #408
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa mario said:
Hopefully this dru guy gets hit by a bus before he gets in plax head :dancingcool:
:applause:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago