[Official Thread] New York Giants @ Arizona Cardinals

most viewed right now
 76
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

?????
Giants 9 69.23%
Cardinals 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #381
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
D & ST put them in the red zone like 3 or 4 times today tho, Cards did a good job stopping the run... Giants D is serious


I cant believe the Giants STILL didnt give Bradshaw touches even w/ Jacobs out, Yeah theyre winning but I KNOW hes gotta be tight
respect
 11-23-2008, 07:11 PM         #382
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kenny Phillips good outing today. looked like like Ed Reed did from 2004-05
 11-23-2008, 07:15 PM         #383
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More thoughts:


I know Coughlin is gonna be PISSED at some of those penalties (especially the Personal Foul one) and should correct it in time for next game

Obviously D Hixon is the future of special teams.

Interesting play calling before the end of the half. the OC should probably review it a few times and see what he can learn from it.

I think the fact that Rose is Plax agent makes it more obvious that he will try some sh*t at the end of this season. Looks like Eli spread the ball well without him today. Toomer leaving too no telling what the picture at wideout will look like


Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-23-2008 at 07:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #384
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Deuce Black said:
Kenny Phillips good outing today. looked like like Ed Reed did from 2004-05
kenny did his thing today :applause:
 11-23-2008, 07:25 PM         #385
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would have had had 2 picks real easy but decided to knock em down instead of risk the pick. One was in the end zone.
 9 years ago '05        #386
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 Deuce Black said:
More thoughts:


I know Coughlin is gonna be PISSED at some of those penalties (especially the Personal Foul one) and should correct it in time for next game

Obviously D Hixon is the future of special teams.

Interesting play calling before the end of the half. the OC should probably review it a few times and see what he can learn from it.

I think the fact that Rose is Plax agent makes it more obvious that he will try some sh*t at the end of this season. Looks like Eli spread the ball well without him today. Toomer leaving too no telling what the picture at wideout will look like
looks like
smith
manningham
moss(if they keep him)
draft pick
draft pick
free agent pick up
 9 years ago '07        #387
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Deuce Black said:
Would have had had 2 picks real easy but decided to knock em down instead of risk the pick. One was in the end zone.
fu*k you Turd!!!!!!!!!:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #388
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Deuce Black said:
More thoughts:


I know Coughlin is gonna be PISSED at some of those penalties (especially the Personal Foul one) and should correct it in time for next game

Obviously D Hixon is the future of special teams.

Interesting play calling before the end of the half. the OC should probably review it a few times and see what he can learn from it.

I think the fact that Rose is Plax agent makes it more obvious that he will try some sh*t at the end of this season. Looks like Eli spread the ball well without him today. Toomer leaving too no telling what the picture at wideout will look like
Thats all that I was pointing out...gonna be a busy offseason for Drew.....cus NFL teams already dont like him...gonna have to find ocho a new home or f!ght for a new contract...same thing wit bolden and if plax get axed plenty of work for him
 11-23-2008, 07:32 PM         #389
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
manningham
^ He looks like the future at this point. Chad Johnson (Im not calling no other man ocho cinco ) will hopefully find a home in NY next year on the Giants or Jets. if so Steve Smith might the next option. followed by hixon aka the future :agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #390
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Ghettoquiz said:
looks like
smith
manningham
moss(if they keep him)
draft pick
draft pick
free agent pick up
Why everybody saying plax getting cut next year
like i said b4 Plax aint going nowhere they just gave him 11 million guarenteed and 4 million sign bonus they just going to throw away 15 million cuz he didint show up for treatment of because he yelled at the coach wtf. Eli and plax got a great relationship too so i dont see it happening
 9 years ago '05        #391
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 Supa mario said:
Why everybody saying plax getting cut next year
like i said b4 Plax aint going nowhere they just gave him 11 million guarenteed and 4 million sign bonus they just going to throw away 15 million cuz he didint show up for treatment of because he yelled at the coach wtf. Eli and plax got a great relationship too so i dont see it happening
i was just answerin the question

i think plax will be back.
 9 years ago '06        #392
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Ghettoquiz said:
i was just answerin the question

i think plax will be back.
not u just all day today n*ggas been saying plax this plax that they getting rid of him just dont make sense
 9 years ago '06        #393
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Deuce Black said:


^ He looks like the future at this point. Chad Johnson (Im not calling no other man ocho cinco ) will hopefully find a home in NY next year on the Giants or Jets. if so Steve Smith might the next option. followed by hixon aka the future :agreement6:
Manningham looks like the future? He hasnt been doing sh*t & apparently hes clashed heads w/ Coughlin... Hes a #3 Wideout at best, I dont see him EVER being better then Hixon or Smith, I find it hard to believe they will cut Plax... in reality who the fu*k knows but everyone is quick to talk sh*t when Owens doesnt get a ton of catches but the same goes for Plax in that situation, defenses are doubling up & CONSTANTLY knowing where he is on the field.... I know that Eli has played well w/out him because that OLine is amazing but Plax could run fu*kn fade routes all game & draw the double team constantly


As far as Osi... I was talking w/ my mans before about the situation & Osi is a little tough to call..... No doubt Osi was amazing & I say was because he had a pretty serious injury, yeah hes recovering quick as hell but thats still risky... I think they lock him up for a decent amount of years but just how much per year & more importantly how much Guaranteed are they willing to hit him with? Nothin for nothin Osi is a beast but theyve been eatin w/ Kiwi & Tuck at the ends & Toff/Robbins/Alford rotating in the middle
 9 years ago '07        #394
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Supa mario said:
not u just all day today n*ggas been saying plax this plax that they getting rid of him just dont make sense
Not really about plax then again its but drew rosenhaus is master at manipulating situations and cud fukk his relationship up wit the giants
 11-23-2008, 09:10 PM         #395
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good win, your old man ricky flair is very happy to be 10-1


plax is going nowhere, yeah i said it with shockey too but shockey didnt cost us 11 mil to get rid of.

bradshaws probably not too pissed about his number of carries considering he was drafted towards the end of the 7th round.

fu*kin giants baby

throw the damn towel!!!

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 11-23-2008, 09:16 PM         #396
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hedgecock: "I was rowing a boat to Hawaii" "That's what I was trying to do..that's the message I was trying to get across"


his td celebration


hahah jacobs said it was the worst hes ever seen

giants are great
 9 years ago '06        #397
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 RicFlair said:
Hedgecock: "I was rowing a boat to Hawaii" "That's what I was trying to do..that's the message I was trying to get across"


his td celebration


hahah jacobs said it was the worst hes ever seen

giants are great
Hedgecock has the worst hands of anyone Ive ever seen but hes the best blocking FB in the L right now so he should be a lock
 11-23-2008, 09:22 PM         #398
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Hedgecock has the worst hands of anyone Ive ever seen but hes the best blocking FB in the L right now so he should be a lock
thing is last year he was catching everything thrown at him, then this year he couldnt catch a fu*kin koosh ball
 9 years ago '06        #399
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
 RicFlair said:
Hedgecock: "I was rowing a boat to Hawaii" "That's what I was trying to do..that's the message I was trying to get across"


his td celebration


hahah jacobs said it was the worst hes ever seen

giants are great
he a fool for that
 11-23-2008, 10:16 PM         #400
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa mario said:
cuz he didint show up for treatment of because he yelled at the coach

:disdain23: no n*gga. because his agent is drew rose. this guy has a history. hes cancer

hes gonna tell plax that hes better than the giants and he deserves to be treated with respect. just what he told T.O. when he sh*tted on Philly


Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-23-2008 at 10:17 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy