Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 smokeweed101. said:
They won't make the playoffs and if they do they choke, funny the Rays and Sox are saving money and will still be the better team. :applause:
yo, it seems like every time you make a prediction it crashes and burns. im pretty happy following you around this forum, you make me look like a genius.
 11-19-2008, 11:14 AM         #102
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
I hope the Yankees get Sabathia. He was a.sscrack last year in the AL until he got dealt to the NL. Not to mention the Sox OWN him in the playoffs.

But for real, even Yankee fans know Hank Steinbrenner is a joke. Every logical Yankee fan I have talked to wants him to step down.
lol. So 2007 means nothing at all right?

And you, like the rest of this board makes statements out their a.ss without doing any research what so ever. He made 14 starts in the AL in 08. In the first 4, his ERA was 13.50 with a 1/1 K:BB ratio. In his last 10, he threw 73.3 innings with a 2.08 ERA with 5+/1 K:BB ratio.

He sure was a.sscrack!

Last edited by KrayLay; 11-19-2008 at 11:17 AM..
 11-19-2008, 11:15 AM         #103
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
So you are proving his point. The Yankees knew the Brewers offered $100 mil or whatever and they offered $140.
I don't think the Yankees knew the offer. I could be wrong, though.
 11-19-2008, 11:16 AM         #104
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people forget the yankees just shed 90 MILLION off their payroll in really sh*tty contracts
Their payroll might actually go down next year even with free agent megadeals, and they will be a factor next season
 9 years ago '06        #105
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 majestic75 said:
Anything that can be said about excessive spending regarding the Yankee can be said about Boston.

The Yankees core is farm players too, so what's your point?

Boston has had the second highest payrool in MLB for years, the only reason they're not second now is because of the Johan Santana signing, and they're still only like $4 mil behind the Mets.

So again.... lol@Boston fans talking about payroll.
The Yankees are gonna be spending about 100 million more than the red sox are....
 9 years ago '04        #106
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,740 | Props total: 13131 13131
this sh*t isn't even news and quite frankly its getting real annoying now. i know there are respectable red sox fans out there but the threadstarter is one of those that goes to sleep dreaming about the yankees. it's hillarious that you win a title 2 times in 100 something years and think your a dynasty.
 9 years ago '07        #107
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Another thread...yall Red Sox fans luv us its like the batman and the chokers...we luv yall too
 9 years ago '05        #108
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Shows how much u love the yankees..You devoted your time and patience just to make a thread about the team u suposedly hate...fu*kn loser..fu*k outta here.
 11-19-2008, 11:40 AM         #109
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
If it wasn't pathetic enough that they had a 200 million dollar payroll and couldn't make the playoffs then I don't even know what the fu*k to tell you Yankee fans
You're fu*king dumb, don't even speak. They're not really adding to it. Do you realize how much salary they dumped??? No you don't because you are too ignorant.
 9 years ago '08        #110
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 BxCastro said:
Another thread...yall Red Sox fans luv us its like the batman and the chokers...we luv yall too

i know right, these clowns cant keep their minds off of us... sh*t is truly sad, we could be irrelevant and have a losing record for like 20 years straight and these clowns still would be mad and hate on us...i guess when u dominate a group of clowns for such a long period of time they cant do nothing but hate
 9 years ago '04        #111
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
^^^^
So What..jus becuz the Yankees are about to shed lots of money still doesnt make it okay to throw 140 MILLION at someone. C'mon be realistic. No one on here can sit here and say the Yankees aren't overbidding. I Honestly dont even think Sabithia could fit tha Ace role in NY. As soon as he fu*ks up, yall gonna tear his a.ss up
 11-19-2008, 12:16 PM         #112
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Celtics, Patriots and Red Sox.

It's incredible how Boston fans forget.
youre as dumb as these boston fans, the NBA and NFL has a salary cap, so please explain how these guys are buying championships. I agree about the red sox, I find it funny that Sox fans complain about the Yanks spending when they were the #2 spending team. btw i am a sox fan, only i don't wear blinders. i am not oblivious to what goes on in the sporting world. half the people on here don't have a clue
 11-19-2008, 12:22 PM         #113
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
^^^^
So What..jus becuz the Yankees are about to shed lots of money still doesnt make it okay to throw 140 MILLION at someone. C'mon be realistic. No one on here can sit here and say the Yankees aren't overbidding. I Honestly dont even think Sabithia could fit tha Ace role in NY. As soon as he fu*ks up, yall gonna tear his a.ss up
maybe they are maybe they're not, bottom line is do you think he will be more effective than Jason Giambi? In essence they are replacing the two for a similar dollar amount. maybe 140 mil is a bit more but word is he wants to be on the west coast, if the dodgers or whoever offer 130 mil over the same time to be there whats an extra mil or so per season for the yanks to have him in pinstripes??? imo they are not overbidding, but rather giving him a little more than market value. no big deal

Last edited by ai3theanswer; 11-19-2008 at 12:24 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #114
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 KrayLay said:
lol. So 2007 means nothing at all right?

And you, like the rest of this board makes statements out their a.ss without doing any research what so ever. He made 14 starts in the AL in 08. In the first 4, his ERA was 13.50 with a 1/1 K:BB ratio. In his last 10, he threw 73.3 innings with a 2.08 ERA with 5+/1 K:BB ratio.

He sure was a.sscrack!
Really like this comment you made a few posts ago about paying dice-k??
But you still gave him the 50 million. No if and or but's.

And of course you wouldn't have bid that much if you knew the other teams offers. lol wtf? That's common sense.
When the sox really paid the Seibu Lions to talk to him?? Dumb bi*ch

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-19-2008 at 12:45 PM..
 11-19-2008, 12:43 PM         #115
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Really like this comment you made a few posts ago about paying dice-k??

When the sox really paid the Seibu Lions to talk to him?? Dumb bi*ch
I know they paid that much to sign him. Where did I say that was untrue?
 9 years ago '06        #116
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
U said paid him, not his team. I thought it was funny after you called out people for talkin out their a.ss.

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-19-2008 at 12:49 PM..
 11-19-2008, 12:48 PM         #117
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
U said paid him, not his team. I thought it was funny after you called out people for talkin out their a.ss.
Was that 50 million dollars not part of the sum to acquire him?
 9 years ago '06        #118
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 KrayLay said:
I'm lookin at the quote right now, don't play dumb sound like a cheap defense lawyer.
 11-19-2008, 12:55 PM         #119
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I'm lookin at the quote right now, don't play dumb sound like a cheap defense lawyer.
No. I wasn't arguing where the money went. I was arguing the fact that no matter whatr excuse he was giving, they gave up that 50 million.
 11-19-2008, 12:55 PM         #120
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
yes but his point is u said they paid dice-k the 50 mil but it was paid to the seibu lions. no biggie just a bunch of petty sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago