Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
we all know what the answer to the threadtitle is.
 9 years ago '07        #82
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Basicgz said:
The yanks just dont get it, just a bunch of superstars and names dont get the job done, U already have the biggest choker in baseball history in A-Rod, and damn near half the team need pension plans they old as fu*k how bout finding the missing pieces instead of signing people just cause they known
pure stupidity.

ur team is young? you have 3 starting young players. the rest of your team is "old". the yankees have 3 starting young players. the rest of our team is "old". dumb comment #1

they are finding the missing pieces you dumb c*nt. CC is a SP. a missing piece. who are they trying to sign just because theyre known? stupid a.ss n*ggas
 9 years ago '07        #83
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Basicgz said:
Dont even let me get started on the Knicks payroll I guess its a New York sports team thing huh just hand out HUGE checks and pray for the best
thats what happens when youre the best city in the world, unlike bumbass Boston. no city comes close to generating the revenue NY teams do if you knew anything about the financial side of sports youd know this is why the Yankees have such a high payroll
 9 years ago '07        #84
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
I dont give a fuk about the Jankees. 2nd lowest budget in the league wooped they a.ss... Tampa bi*ch!!!
 9 years ago '07        #85
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
I remember when the 'sox gave Dice 50M just to TALK to him. & it was to spite the yanks from getting him, talk about "tryna buy a WS"
 11-18-2008, 04:51 PM         #86
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
If it wasn't pathetic enough that they had a 200 million dollar payroll and couldn't make the playoffs then I don't even know what the fu*k to tell you Yankee fans

So let me ask you a question? Tell me why you would leave one of the best pitchers on the market when you can afford him. Give me a good reason, and I'll delete my account and off myself.
 9 years ago '05        #87
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,706 | Props total: 2339 2339
MANNNN, fu*k THE YANKEES STRAIGHT UP!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #88
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
I remember when the 'sox gave Dice 50M just to TALK to him. & it was to spite the yanks from getting him, talk about "tryna buy a WS"

dude..you realize no one knew what team was bidding right?
no one knew how much each team was going to bid...
obviously red sox were in a dire need to get a number #2 starter..so they figured Yankees were going to bid BIG time but surprisingly they didnt..
leaving boston as the clear winner (by a lot)

ALSO, if you havent seen daisuke's contract you should cuz he got robbed.
On the night when the deadline was going to end, theo told boras about the contract. i believe it was 8.6 mil per year. he told him TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
and boras denied it. when theo (the next morning) was going to get on a planet boras and daisuke were right behind them.

clearly, boston spend their money wisely. unlike the yankees who are really bidding against themselves...unless some other team is bidding as high or close as the yankees which i doubt.

also here is the article about daisuke's contract:

Last edited by Manny05; 11-18-2008 at 08:21 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #89
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Manny05 said:
dude..you realize no one knew what team was bidding right?
no one knew how much each team was going to bid...
obviously red sox were in a dire need to get a number #2 starter..so they figured Yankees were going to bid BIG time but surprisingly they didnt..
leaving boston as the clear winner (by a lot)

ALSO, if you havent seen daisuke's contract you should cuz he got robbed.
On the night when the deadline was going to end, theo told boras about the contract. i believe it was 8.6 mil per year. he told him TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
and boras denied it. when theo (the next morning) was going to get on a planet boras and daisuke were right behind them.

clearly, boston spend their money wisely. unlike the yankees who are really bidding against themselves...unless some other team is bidding as high or close as the yankees which i doubt.

also here is the article about daisuke's contract:
You gave him 6/60 on the contract but add the 51 mil to talk to him

Daisuke got 6/111 which is about 18 a year roughly........ So yeah, Sox didnt rob anyone
 9 years ago '04        #90
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 majestic75 said:
Anything that can be said about excessive spending regarding the Yankee can be said about Boston.

The Yankees core is farm players too, so what's your point?

Boston has had the second highest payrool in MLB for years, the only reason they're not second now is because of the Johan Santana signing, and they're still only like $4 mil behind the Mets.

So again.... lol@Boston fans talking about payroll.
The Point is, unlike tha Yankees, the Red Sox actually won a couple rings...
 11-19-2008, 08:24 AM         #91
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They won't make the playoffs and if they do they choke, funny the Rays and Sox are saving money and will still be the better team. :applause:
 11-19-2008, 08:45 AM         #92
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sox are going after Tex how are they "saving money"
 11-19-2008, 09:09 AM         #93
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get off the yankees d*ck.
 9 years ago '06        #94
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
here we go again :banghead:
 9 years ago '06        #96
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
wow..whats the purpose of that ^....

nah but seriously man..another thread?!!?
jesus christ, they haven't even made a move yet this offseason besides trading for swisher...

like i said so many times now, the yankees are going to do what it takes to become one of the teams to beat in the AL east. AS THEY SHOULD, especially since they sucked last year and they have a brand new stadium..
 9 years ago '06        #97
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
You gave him 6/60 on the contract but add the 51 mil to talk to him

Daisuke got 6/111 which is about 18 a year roughly........ So yeah, Sox didnt rob anyone
the only reason we offered 51 million was because we didnt know the yankees were going to bid that low...
had we known what every team would had bid, we probably wouldnt have gone that high..but since we didnt, and we thought the yankees were going to bid high, we did as well..it just happen that the yankees bid like 20-25 million, and we bid more than the mets, which i think their bidding was about 40 million..

so in turn, if we knew who was bidding what., i dont think we would have gone that high..
plus thats only one player...the yankees have done it alot more than we have

Last edited by Manny05; 11-19-2008 at 10:46 AM..
 11-19-2008, 10:48 AM         #98
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
the only reason we offered 51 million was because we didnt know the yankees were going to bid that low...
had we known what every team would had bid, we probably wouldnt have gone that high..but since we didnt, and we thought the yankees were going to bid high, we did as well..it just happen that the yankees bid like 20-25 million, and we bid more than the mets, which i think their bidding was about 40 million..

so in turn, if we knew who was bidding what., i dont think we would have gone that high..
plus thats only one player...the yankees have done it alot more than we have
But you still gave him the 50 million. No if and or but's.

And of course you wouldn't have bid that much if you knew the other teams offers. lol wtf? That's common sense.

Last edited by KrayLay; 11-19-2008 at 10:49 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #99
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I hope the Yankees get Sabathia. He was a.sscrack last year in the AL until he got dealt to the NL. Not to mention the Sox OWN him in the playoffs.

But for real, even Yankee fans know Hank Steinbrenner is a joke. Every logical Yankee fan I have talked to wants him to step down.
 9 years ago '04        #100
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 KrayLay said:
But you still gave him the 50 million. No if and or but's.

And of course you wouldn't have bid that much if you knew the other teams offers. lol wtf? That's common sense.
So you are proving his point. The Yankees knew the Brewers offered $100 mil or whatever and they offered $140.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago