Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-06-2009, 11:21 AM         #641
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
Thats a completely false statement. and what you call "steroids" when pertaining to Ortiz, was a substance that was not banned by the MLB. Get your facts straight then come talk to me. Yankees didnt even make the playoffs last year, gtfoh
Won the World Series this year though, didn't they?
 11-06-2009, 11:23 AM         #642
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
well said
I think what he said is null and void. Baseball fans should stop talking about steroids because they don't know the whole story.
 11-06-2009, 06:47 PM         #643
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
not hating at all, was actually pulling for the yanks over the wack a.ss phillies but...

ya'll wouldn't have won s**t without the additions of CC, AJ, and Tex..
I never said they didn't contribute greatly, but f**got a.ss haters refuse to acknowledge the fact that f**kin half the team are players that the Yankees organization developed from rookies and groomed into champions...
 11-06-2009, 06:48 PM         #644
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Don't blame george steinbrenner for actually spending his money and not pocketing it like most owners. Steinbrenner ain't even the wealthiest owner. :greetings10:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
 11-06-2009, 07:02 PM         #645
mightyhealthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes thank you to all those acknowledging that PROFESSIONAL baseball is a business. That is why it is PROFESSIONAL. Cause people get paid to play it. Just like any other business, make more money and you have more money to spend. Yankees make more money then any other professional team in all sports not just baseball. All of you whiny b**ches are just sad that your owners don't put up money to put the best team on the field possible.



[pic - click to view]



and on all other teams
 11-06-2009, 07:06 PM         #646
mightyhealthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the title of this post too....... TRYING? Nope... looks like we just bought it. #27 b**ches.



[pic - click to view]

 11-07-2009, 06:46 AM         #647
mightyhealthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 11-07-2009, 06:47 AM         #648
mightyhealthy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #649
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 mightyhealthy said:

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #650
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 mightyhealthy said:
at the title of this post too....... TRYING? Nope... looks like we just bought it. #27 b**ches.



[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #651
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 mightyhealthy said:
Yes thank you to all those acknowledging that PROFESSIONAL baseball is a business. That is why it is PROFESSIONAL. Cause people get paid to play it. Just like any other business, make more money and you have more money to spend. Yankees make more money then any other professional team in all sports not just baseball. All of you whiny b**ches are just sad that your owners don't put up money to put the best team on the field possible.



[pic - click to view]



and on all other teams
A+ For effort but it's clear you don't know what you're talking about...no teams spending anywehre close to $208 million so like this other Yankee fan above me jsut said "we just bought it"
 9 years ago '06        #652
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 mightyhealthy said:

[pic - click to view]

im dying lol
 11-08-2009, 09:41 AM         #653
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
A+ For effort but it's clear you don't know what you're talking about...no teams spending anywehre close to $208 million so like this other Yankee fan above me jsut said "we just bought it"


Just keep avoiding the facts like they don't exist

Let's see

Mo= farm
Pettite= farm
Posada= farm
Jeter= farm
cano = farm
hughes= farm
Joba= farm
Melky=farm

yup...we bought that ring..by bringing up quality players from the farm system

Half the damn team was raised in the farm system and groomed into champions by the Yankee organization and your blatant hating won't let you admit that..it's so sad

Face it, if the Yankees just tried to buy a ring with all free agents, it wouldn't work, 99% you have to have a core of homegrown talent to make it happen and then supplement where you need it.

Money does not automatically = success....ask the mets and cubs about that s**t

the Yankees spent LESS money than last year..and obviously played better this year

Get it through your thick head it's not all about dollars
 9 years ago '05        #654
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,597 | Props total: 10610 10610
 shonuff12 said:


Just keep avoiding the facts like they don't exist

Let's see

Mo= farm
Pettite= farm
Posada= farm
Jeter= farm
cano = farm
hughes= farm
Joba= farm
Melky=farm

yup...we bought that ring..by bringing up quality players from the farm system

Half the damn team was raised in the farm system and groomed into champions by the Yankee organization and your blatant hating won't let you admit that..it's so sad

Face it, if the Yankees just tried to buy a ring with all free agents, it wouldn't work, 99% you have to have a core of homegrown talent to make it happen and then supplement where you need it.

Money does not automatically = success....ask the mets and cubs about that s**t

the Yankees spent LESS money than last year..and obviously played better this year

Get it through your thick head it's not all about dollars
come on homie you cant be serious. im a phils fan so i dont want to be considered a hater but you are only showing one part of the story. yes you did spend less money then you did last year...but you still LED THE LEAGUE IN SPENDING. second place was behind you guys by like 70 million so wats your point of comparing the two years salaries when you led the league in both years

furthermore, most of that payroll is not given to the guys that you have on that list that came from your farm system. its more so goin to guys like tex, burnett, arod, cc, so on and so forth.

you guys won the chip and it doesnt f**king matter how you did it to me, but to say it's not all about dollars isnt correct at all
 9 years ago '06        #655
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 shonuff12 said:


Just keep avoiding the facts like they don't exist

Let's see

Mo= farm
Pettite= farm
Posada= farm
Jeter= farm
cano = farm
hughes= farm
Joba= farm
Melky=farm

yup...we bought that ring..by bringing up quality players from the farm system

Half the damn team was raised in the farm system and groomed into champions by the Yankee organization and your blatant hating won't let you admit that..it's so sad

Face it, if the Yankees just tried to buy a ring with all free agents, it wouldn't work, 99% you have to have a core of homegrown talent to make it happen and then supplement where you need it.

Money does not automatically = success....ask the mets and cubs about that s**t

the Yankees spent LESS money than last year..and obviously played better this year

Get it through your thick head it's not all about dollars
you seem to be the only one avoiding the facts here

when you go out and spend HALF A BILLION DOLLARS on free agents when you already had a 200 million dollar payroll the year before you are BUYING A WORLD SERIES

congrats tehy bought ole george one more ring
 11-20-2009, 06:55 AM         #656
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
come on homie you cant be serious. im a phils fan so i dont want to be considered a hater but you are only showing one part of the story. yes you did spend less money then you did last year...but you still LED THE LEAGUE IN SPENDING. second place was behind you guys by like 70 million so wats your point of comparing the two years salaries when you led the league in both years

furthermore, most of that payroll is not given to the guys that you have on that list that came from your farm system. its more so goin to guys like tex, burnett, arod, cc, so on and so forth.

you guys won the chip and it doesnt f**king matter how you did it to me, but to say it's not all about dollars isnt correct at all
1) You're on drugs saying that none of our payroll went to out farm players..actually look at the Payroll

Jeter- 21 million
Rivera-15 million
Posada-13 million

That's we the Yankees KEEP good farm players, they PAY the right ones

2) This bulls**t about it being all about dollars is f**king stupid. The number 2,3,5,7,9, and 10 highest paid teams didn't even make the playoffs! If it was all about money, then teams like the Twins and Colorado would NEVER make the playoffs.

What about all the teams that won chips without high payroll?

2005 White Sox had a $75 million dollar payroll
2003 Marlins had a $48 million dollar payroll
2002 Angels had a $61 million dollar payroll

if it was all about money, then these teams never would have won

3) The point of comparing the two years was exactly what I talked about in number two..last year we spent MORE and DID NOT WIN..this year we spent LESS and won..it's not about spenfing a ton of money genius, it's about spending money ON THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

It's sad that you people haven't figured it out
 11-20-2009, 06:56 AM         #657
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
you seem to be the only one avoiding the facts here

when you go out and spend HALF A BILLION DOLLARS on free agents when you already had a 200 million dollar payroll the year before you are BUYING A WORLD SERIES

congrats tehy bought ole george one more ring
You dumb f**k...our payroll went DOWN from the previous year..you have no point..apparently you are too stupid to realize that we LOST PAYROLL before we added it..

You can see the post above and shut up because you have no f**king clue what you are talking about, you are just a sad and bitter Red Sox Stan
 8 years ago '04        #658
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,215 | Props total: 13962 13962
i concur ^, n*gga still crying about '09 while we thinking about '10 and repeating lol
 8 years ago '05        #659
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,597 | Props total: 10610 10610
 shonuff12 said:
1) You're on drugs saying that none of our payroll went to out farm players..actually look at the Payroll

Jeter- 21 million
Rivera-15 million
Posada-13 million

That's we the Yankees KEEP good farm players, they PAY the right ones

2) This bulls**t about it being all about dollars is f**king stupid. The number 2,3,5,7,9, and 10 highest paid teams didn't even make the playoffs! If it was all about money, then teams like the Twins and Colorado would NEVER make the playoffs.

What about all the teams that won chips without high payroll?

2005 White Sox had a $75 million dollar payroll
2003 Marlins had a $48 million dollar payroll
2002 Angels had a $61 million dollar payroll

if it was all about money, then these teams never would have won

3) The point of comparing the two years was exactly what I talked about in number two..last year we spent MORE and DID NOT WIN..this year we spent LESS and won..it's not about spenfing a ton of money genius, it's about spending money ON THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

It's sad that you people haven't figured it out
like i said before i dont really care how yall won the chip because a win is a win...but you yankees fans look at s**t completely different from the rest of the world. out of all your players 4 out of the top 5 of your payroll isnt from your farm (arod is 1, tex, aj, and cc are after jeter which is 2nd)

and like i said before it doesnt matter that you guys spent less because you still led the league in payroll by more than 50 million, 50 f**kING MILLION. so what is your point of tell me that you spent less this year as compared to last year

the white sox did have a payroll of 75 mil in 05, this year your salary is 209 MILLION. and you're tryna tell me that money had nothing to do with you winning the championship. you guys do spend a ton of money, i dont even know why you would try to argue that , but i guess thats a yankees fan for you
 11-21-2009, 08:54 PM         #660
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
like i said before i dont really care how yall won the chip because a win is a win...but you yankees fans look at s**t completely different from the rest of the world. out of all your players 4 out of the top 5 of your payroll isnt from your farm (arod is 1, tex, aj, and cc are after jeter which is 2nd)

and like i said before it doesnt matter that you guys spent less because you still led the league in payroll by more than 50 million, 50 f**kING MILLION. so what is your point of tell me that you spent less this year as compared to last year

the white sox did have a payroll of 75 mil in 05, this year your salary is 209 MILLION. and you're tryna tell me that money had nothing to do with you winning the championship. you guys do spend a ton of money, i dont even know why you would try to argue that , but i guess thats a yankees fan for you

It's sad as hell that you are too f**king stupid to understand the point I was trying to make.

1) Of course the top 5 on our payroll isn't from the farm..players from the farm are a lot more likely to give a hometown discount..why this is beyond you I will never understand. Plus those cats in the top 5, except for Jeter those are all NEW DEALs you dumb f**k, Of couse the cats with more recent contracts are going to get paid more money, player salaries go up just like inflation. s**t is simple economics

2) You can't f**kin read. I didn't say money had NOTHING to do with it. What I said was: "This bulls**t about it being all about dollars is f**king stupid." As I have already pointed out there have been plenty of teams who have brought home the ring WITHOUT a high payroll and two teams this year who made the playoffs who were in the bottom half of the league in team payroll. Meanwhile, the mets and cubs have massive payrolls and don't even make the playoffs.

What you and these other simple motherf**kers continue to fail to realize, is that it's NOT all about money. You can have all the money in the world, but if you spent like an idiot (see the mets and cubs) you still lose. And if you spend it wisely (like the Twins and Rockies) you can be successful.

Does money help? No f**king doubt. Can you "buy" a championship? Hell no, it takes a whole f**k of a lot more than money to win a ring. And those teams that won rings with low payrolls and all the Yankee teams that spent mad dough and didn't win anything should tell you that. Sadly, you ignorant f**ks are too one dimensional and simple minded to get this s**t through your thick a.ss hating skulls.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
149 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy