Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #621
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,351 | Props total: 5500 5500

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #622
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,961 | Props total: 4667 4667

[pic - click to view]

11-05-2009, 02:00 PM         #623
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
baseball wont be a good sport till theres a salary cap , but if your gona be a fan of it dont b**ch about the yankees buying good players
 8 years ago '07        #624
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,298 | Props total: 69866 69866
 beantown85 said:
you seem like the only one who's mad

after the sox got knocked out in the first round I made peace with the fact that the Yankees were probably going to buy their way to a ring
u said CC fatass was gonna choke in the playoffs, yankees will get eliminated first round, then they were going to lose in the ALCS. LOOK AT THE USERNAME!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU, YOU HATER!!!!!!!

keithbm1111 said:
yeah the ALCS sucked, who the f**k wants to see the Angels there?

Things will be corrected next year, because I have a good feeling that the Sox are gonna make some much needed moves this off-season
Sox are overloaded on players, they need to part ways with Lowell and Varitek, deadass.
 8 years ago '07        #625
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Bkjj11 said:
u said CC fatass was gonna choke in the playoffs, yankees will get eliminated first round, then they were going to lose in the ALCS. LOOK AT THE USERNAME!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU, YOU HATER!!!!!!!

Sox are overloaded on players, they need to part ways with Lowell and Varitek, deadass.
yeah i agree, never said they didnt. deadass? damn, that one stung a bit.

i say they add lowell in on a trade for Gonzalez if SD wants him as a throw in, dont know if they do though. But I expect the Sox to make a strong push for either Felix or Adrian, or both, but thatd take a lot of prospects. Long offseason ahead of us
 8 years ago '07        #626
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Don't blame george steinbrenner for actually spending his money and not pocketing it like most owners. Steinbrenner ain't even the wealthiest owner. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #627
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 MELODY said:
Don't blame george steinbrenner for actually spending his money and not pocketing it like most owners. Steinbrenner ain't even the wealthiest owner. :greetings10:
:applause:
 11-05-2009, 02:27 PM         #628
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Yankees fans were discrediting the Red sox run in the second championship because the sox didn't have to go through new york.
Not only that, but 90% of your team was PROVEN to have been on steroids

'04 + '07 = * :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #629
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,298 | Props total: 69866 69866
 keithbm1111 said:
yeah i agree, never said they didnt. deadass? damn, that one stung a bit.

i say they add lowell in on a trade for Gonzalez if SD wants him as a throw in, dont know if they do though. But I expect the Sox to make a strong push for either Felix or Adrian, or both, but thatd take a lot of prospects. Long offseason ahead of us
i mean ya not moving Ortiz, he's the DH, Youkilis needs to be at 3rd, and if ya do trade for adrian he'll be the everyday first baseman, and victor can be the everyday catcher.

All the vets on that team are sittin on the bench and playin out of position, theo gotta work somethin out...(by the way, i still hate the sox lol)
 8 years ago '07        #630
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Robby Digital said:

Thats a completely false statement. and what you call "steroids" when pertaining to Ortiz, was a substance that was not banned by the MLB. Get your facts straight then come talk to me. Yankees didnt even make the playoffs last year, gtfoh
 11-05-2009, 03:02 PM         #631
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
Thats a completely false statement. and what you call "steroids" when pertaining to Ortiz, was a substance that was not banned by the MLB. Get your facts straight then come talk to me. Yankees didnt even make the playoffs last year, gtfoh
@ the "it wasn't banned at the time" excuse...n*gga knew what he was doing by injecting that s**t, the substance may have not been on MLB's radar at the time but the intent on his part was clear :greetings10:...

..And maybe you should double-check that list if you think it was only Ortiz :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #632
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
do they even have any salary cap restrictions in the MLB? i don't know because baseball sucks and i don't follow it.
 8 years ago '04        #633
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
#28 on the way

Stay mad b**ches!
 8 years ago '06        #634
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 1ironboy1 said:

stay mad

[pic - click to view]

x100
I'm not mad, like I already said I made peace with the fact that Steinbrenner wanted to try to buy another ring. I mean if you spend HALF OF A BILLION DOLLARS on free agents you expect to win right???

I'm not alone on this apparently
 8 years ago '06        #635
space
space
 rasheedwallace said:
do they even have any salary cap restrictions in the MLB? i don't know because baseball sucks and i don't follow it.
nah no restrictions... they just have the "luxury tax" which basically is a joke, it's not a cap at all. It "taxes" the team 50% on each dollar over a certain amount (I think it's over 180 million could be wrong). Its designed to give money to the small market teams that supposedly don't have the revenue to sign free agents, but there still isn't that much parody in the mlb.
 8 years ago '06        #636
space
space
 Robby Digital said:

I'm guessing your a yankees fan...and if that's the case you mgiht as well off yourself considering all the players the Yankees have had linked to steroids
 8 years ago '07        #637
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
i mean ya not moving Ortiz, he's the DH, Youkilis needs to be at 3rd, and if ya do trade for adrian he'll be the everyday first baseman, and victor can be the everyday catcher.

All the vets on that team are sittin on the bench and playin out of position, theo gotta work somethin out...(by the way, i still hate the sox lol)
thats exactly what im hoping for. I like the Hermida deal, because he's a decent player and we gave hardly anything up for him.

this is probably one of the best posts i've ever seen you make, pat yourself on the back
 8 years ago '07        #638
space
space
 Robby Digital said:

dude please dont bring up steroids, your a yankee fan, nothing more needs to be said.

f**king hypocrits
 8 years ago '06        #639
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^ exactly
whole league was doing it so dont sit there and act like the yanks didnt have a player using steroids
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #640
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Robby Digital said:
@ the "it wasn't banned at the time" excuse...n*gga knew what he was doing by injecting that s**t, the substance may have not been on MLB's radar at the time but the intent on his part was clear :greetings10:...

..And maybe you should double-check that list if you think it was only Ortiz :greetings10:
It wasn't injected..once again showing all of us how little you know. And if the substance isnt banned and it can give you some competitive edge, why wouldnt you take it? You should try to be the best you can be under the standards set by the league, and thats what he did..your argument holds no water. Secondly, we dont even need to get into Yankees on ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy