Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
 186
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
55 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 121
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #621
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 5580 5580

[pic - click to view]

 11-05-2009, 01:00 PM         #622
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
baseball wont be a good sport till theres a salary cap , but if your gona be a fan of it dont b**ch about the yankees buying good players
 9 years ago '07        #623
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,187 | Props total: 79925 79925
 beantown85 said:
you seem like the only one who's mad

after the sox got knocked out in the first round I made peace with the fact that the Yankees were probably going to buy their way to a ring
u said CC fatass was gonna choke in the playoffs, yankees will get eliminated first round, then they were going to lose in the ALCS. LOOK AT THE USERNAME!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU, YOU HATER!!!!!!!

 keithbm1111 said:
yeah the ALCS sucked, who the f**k wants to see the Angels there?

Things will be corrected next year, because I have a good feeling that the Sox are gonna make some much needed moves this off-season
Sox are overloaded on players, they need to part ways with Lowell and Varitek, deadass.
 9 years ago '07        #624
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Bkjj11 said:
u said CC fatass was gonna choke in the playoffs, yankees will get eliminated first round, then they were going to lose in the ALCS. LOOK AT THE USERNAME!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU, YOU HATER!!!!!!!



Sox are overloaded on players, they need to part ways with Lowell and Varitek, deadass.
yeah i agree, never said they didnt. deadass? damn, that one stung a bit.


i say they add lowell in on a trade for Gonzalez if SD wants him as a throw in, dont know if they do though. But I expect the Sox to make a strong push for either Felix or Adrian, or both, but thatd take a lot of prospects. Long offseason ahead of us
 9 years ago '07        #625
MELODY 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$11,922 | Props total: 4138 4138
Don't blame george steinbrenner for actually spending his money and not pocketing it like most owners. Steinbrenner ain't even the wealthiest owner. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #626
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 MELODY said:
Don't blame george steinbrenner for actually spending his money and not pocketing it like most owners. Steinbrenner ain't even the wealthiest owner. :greetings10:
:applause:
 11-05-2009, 01:27 PM         #627
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Yankees fans were discrediting the Red sox run in the second championship because the sox didn't have to go through new york.
Not only that, but 90% of your team was PROVEN to have been on steroids

'04 + '07 = * :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #628
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,187 | Props total: 79925 79925
 keithbm1111 said:
yeah i agree, never said they didnt. deadass? damn, that one stung a bit.


i say they add lowell in on a trade for Gonzalez if SD wants him as a throw in, dont know if they do though. But I expect the Sox to make a strong push for either Felix or Adrian, or both, but thatd take a lot of prospects. Long offseason ahead of us
i mean ya not moving Ortiz, he's the DH, Youkilis needs to be at 3rd, and if ya do trade for adrian he'll be the everyday first baseman, and victor can be the everyday catcher.

All the vets on that team are sittin on the bench and playin out of position, theo gotta work somethin out...(by the way, i still hate the sox lol)
 9 years ago '07        #629
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
 Robby Digital said:
Not only that, but 90% of your team was PROVEN to have been on steroids

'04 + '07 = * :greetings10:
Thats a completely false statement. and what you call "steroids" when pertaining to Ortiz, was a substance that was not banned by the MLB. Get your facts straight then come talk to me. Yankees didnt even make the playoffs last year, gtfoh
 11-05-2009, 02:02 PM         #630
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
Thats a completely false statement. and what you call "steroids" when pertaining to Ortiz, was a substance that was not banned by the MLB. Get your facts straight then come talk to me. Yankees didnt even make the playoffs last year, gtfoh
@ the "it wasn't banned at the time" excuse...n*gga knew what he was doing by injecting that s**t, the substance may have not been on MLB's radar at the time but the intent on his part was clear :greetings10:...

..And maybe you should double-check that list if you think it was only Ortiz :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #631
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,946 | Props total: 11935 11935
do they even have any salary cap restrictions in the MLB? i don't know because baseball sucks and i don't follow it.
 9 years ago '04        #632
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
#28 on the way

Stay mad b**ches!
 9 years ago '06        #633
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 1ironboy1 said:

stay mad


[pic - click to view]



x100
I'm not mad, like I already said I made peace with the fact that Steinbrenner wanted to try to buy another ring. I mean if you spend HALF OF A BILLION DOLLARS on free agents you expect to win right???

I'm not alone on this apparently
 9 years ago '06        #634
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 rasheedwallace said:
do they even have any salary cap restrictions in the MLB? i don't know because baseball sucks and i don't follow it.
nah no restrictions... they just have the "luxury tax" which basically is a joke, it's not a cap at all. It "taxes" the team 50% on each dollar over a certain amount (I think it's over 180 million could be wrong). Its designed to give money to the small market teams that supposedly don't have the revenue to sign free agents, but there still isn't that much parody in the mlb.
 9 years ago '06        #635
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 Robby Digital said:
Not only that, but 90% of your team was PROVEN to have been on steroids

'04 + '07 = * :greetings10:
I'm guessing your a yankees fan...and if that's the case you mgiht as well off yourself considering all the players the Yankees have had linked to steroids
 9 years ago '07        #636
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Bkjj11 said:
i mean ya not moving Ortiz, he's the DH, Youkilis needs to be at 3rd, and if ya do trade for adrian he'll be the everyday first baseman, and victor can be the everyday catcher.

All the vets on that team are sittin on the bench and playin out of position, theo gotta work somethin out...(by the way, i still hate the sox lol)
thats exactly what im hoping for. I like the Hermida deal, because he's a decent player and we gave hardly anything up for him.

this is probably one of the best posts i've ever seen you make, pat yourself on the back
 9 years ago '07        #637
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Robby Digital said:
Not only that, but 90% of your team was PROVEN to have been on steroids

'04 + '07 = * :greetings10:
dude please dont bring up steroids, your a yankee fan, nothing more needs to be said.

f**king hypocrits
 9 years ago '06        #638
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^ exactly
whole league was doing it so dont sit there and act like the yanks didnt have a player using steroids
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #639
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
 Robby Digital said:
@ the "it wasn't banned at the time" excuse...n*gga knew what he was doing by injecting that s**t, the substance may have not been on MLB's radar at the time but the intent on his part was clear :greetings10:...

..And maybe you should double-check that list if you think it was only Ortiz :greetings10:
It wasn't injected..once again showing all of us how little you know. And if the substance isnt banned and it can give you some competitive edge, why wouldnt you take it? You should try to be the best you can be under the standards set by the league, and thats what he did..your argument holds no water. Secondly, we dont even need to get into Yankees on ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
 9 years ago '06        #640
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 kidbrosweets said:
It wasn't injected..once again showing all of us how little you know. And if the substance isnt banned and it can give you some competitive edge, why wouldnt you take it? You should try to be the best you can be under the standards set by the league, and thats what he did..your argument holds no water. Secondly, we dont even need to get into Yankees on ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
well said
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
condoms are lame as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy