Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #601
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70053 70053
:yayo:.....
 8 years ago '04        #602
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,722 | Props total: 13115 13115
 beantown85 said:
If it wasn't pathetic enough that they had a 200 million dollar payroll and couldn't make the playoffs then I don't even know what the fu*k to tell you Yankee fans
 8 years ago '05        #603
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 shonuff12 said:
Let's see

Mo= farm
Pettite= farm
Posada= farm
Jeter= farm
cano = farm
hughes= farm
Joba= farm
Melky=farm

yup...we bought that ring..by bringing up quality players from the farm system
not hating at all, was actually pulling for the yanks over the wack a.ss phillies but...

ya'll wouldn't have won s**t without the additions of CC, AJ, and Tex..

549 - 93 STRK: 13 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 8 years ago '06        #604
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Hey I was just wondering does anyone have $208,097,414 that I can borrow? I'll give it back ASAP I just gotta BUY A WORLD SERIES
 8 years ago '08        #605
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2717 2717
 beantown85 said:
Hey I was just wondering does anyone have $208,097,414 that I can borrow? I'll give it back ASAP I just gotta BUY A WORLD SERIES

[pic - click to view]

11-05-2009, 10:22 AM         #606
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-05-2009, 10:29 AM         #607
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '08        #608
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

Its not my money so who cares.

Spend spend spend as long as we keep winning
 8 years ago '08        #609
Spic 
space
space
space
 beantown85 said:
ask him

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #610
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
The Red sox fans MINUS Smokeweed are the angriest n*ggas of all time today! lmao

Respect to the Philly fans who kept it real and f**k the sox fans who keep crying.
 8 years ago '04        #611
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
congrats to the yankees.. best team won
 8 years ago '07        #612
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Dy-nasty said:
The Red sox fans MINUS Smokeweed are the angriest n*ggas of all time today! lmao

Respect to the Philly fans who kept it real and f**k the sox fans who keep crying.
I wont deny I'm pissed as all hell, but I'm not crying. I gave respect to the Yanks and their real fans, they deserved the title this year. I wont lie though Im pissed. You trying to say yankees fans werent mad when the Sox won it all? I dont buy that for one second, we're rivals, we dont want each other to win

I will say this though, I'm glad it was Pettitte who won the game, it would have sucked more if it were CC or AJ pithcing. I like Andy, one of the few Yankee players I actually like and respect
 8 years ago '06        #613
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:

you seem like the only one who's mad

after the sox got knocked out in the first round I made peace with the fact that the Yankees were probably going to buy their way to a ring
 8 years ago '08        #614
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
I wont deny I'm pissed as all hell, but I'm not crying. I gave respect to the Yanks and their real fans, they deserved the title this year. I wont lie though Im pissed. You trying to say yankees fans werent mad when the Sox won it all? I dont buy that for one second, we're rivals, we dont want each other to win

I will say this though, I'm glad it was Pettitte who won the game, it would have sucked more if it were CC or AJ pithcing. I like Andy, one of the few Yankee players I actually like and respect
Oh I definitely agree w/ you of course i was mad, but i didn't once make any excuse as to why you won. you were just the best team in baseball the years you won clearly.

I should say beantown is the one acting like a little b**ch.

LOL @ beantown how am i mad my team just won another ring :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #615
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
Oh I definitely agree w/ you of course i was mad, but i didn't once make any excuse as to why you won. you were just the best team in baseball the years you won clearly.

I should say beantown is the one acting like a little b**ch.

LOL @ beantown how am i mad my team just won another ring :applause:
Typical gloating Yankee fan. There are plenty of Yankees fans that I have respect for and plenty that I do not, you sir I do not with your avy of your team getting pissed on. You sir have a good day.
 8 years ago '06        #616
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

well said... but I don't really think there's anything to be mad about Yankees fans were discrediting the Red sox run in the second championship because the sox didn't have to go through new york. I know plenty of fans that were saying it would've been better if the sox/yanks was the matchup for the ALCS it just seems like it was a boring playoffs after the sox got knocked out. I kept watching but besides the world series the other matchups in the league championship series were boring to me.
 8 years ago '08        #617
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
 beantown85 said:
Typical gloating Yankee fan. There are plenty of Yankees fans that I have respect for and plenty that I do not, you sir I do not with your avy of your team getting pissed on. You sir have a good day.
I don't see any gloating its the truth.

you need to watch the other sox fans in here and take notes. n*ggas is congratulating the team that won even if they hate em. which i know they do lol cause we hate them as much.

lol why are you so mad none of us play for either team and you crying like you was the last out of the game. b**ch a.ss n*gga.

and i lost an avy bet lol f**ks wrong w/ you?
 8 years ago '07        #618
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
yeah the ALCS sucked, who the f**k wants to see the Angels there?

Things will be corrected next year, because I have a good feeling that the Sox are gonna make some much needed moves this off-season
 8 years ago '08        #619
Spic 
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
yeah the ALCS sucked, who the f**k wants to see the Angels there?

Things will be corrected next year, because I have a good feeling that the Sox are gonna make some much needed moves this off-season
Like spend money.............................
 8 years ago '04        #620
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,722 | Props total: 13115 13115
Time to watch Francessa on the FAN
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy