Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #521
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Truth B T0ld said:
de·cade
Pronunciation: \ˈde-ˌkād, de-ˈkād; especially sense 1b ˈde-kəd\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French décade, from Late Latin decad-, decas, from Greek dekad-, dekas, from deka
Date: 15th century
1 : a group or set of 10: as a : a period of 10 years b : a division of the rosary that consists primarily of 10 Hail Marys
2 : a ratio of 10 to 1 : order of magnitude


we got 2 ws wins homie. boston public schooling failed you.
in another failed attempt to take a shot boston you probably don't realize that NY has some of the worst public schools in teh country

but you already know that right because you're the smartest poster on boxden
 8 years ago '07        #522
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 beantown85 said:
How many times you edit that post :laughing9:
once for a typo? good response d*ckhead
 8 years ago '07        #523
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
It is the topic of discussion in the thread I made
its also the topic of discussion for 90% of your posts

and stop talking about nyc public schools like a give a s**t
 8 years ago '06        #524
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Truth B T0ld said:
its also the topic of discussion for 90% of your posts

and stop talking about nyc public schools like a give a s**t

This is the thread you are in right now if yo udon't like it then leave u stupid s**t

ur a f**king moron did you not just bring up boston public schools 2 seconds ago
 8 years ago '07        #525
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 beantown85 said:
This is the thread you are in right now if yo udon't like it then leave u stupid s**t

ur a f**king moron did you not just bring up boston public schools 2 seconds ago
it took you 11 minutes to come up with this garbage? im disapointed beantown
 8 years ago '06        #526
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Truth B T0ld said:
it took you 11 minutes to come up with this garbage? im disapointed beantown
shut yo a.ss up
 8 years ago '07        #527
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
avatar space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70182 70182
^ mark kotsay f**ked up the sox hahahaha. All I need is the sox to make the world series and have the dodgers face them in a game 7 and Manny hits a damn walk off, I'll literally never watch baseball again
 8 years ago '06        #528
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Bkjj11 said:
^ mark kotsay f**ked up the sox hahahaha. All I need is the sox to make the world series and have the dodgers face them in a game 7 and Manny hits a damn walk off, I'll literally never watch baseball again
do u even try to make sense when u post?
 8 years ago '07        #529
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
avatar space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70182 70182
 beantown85 said:
do u even try to make sense when u post?
U just want to argue with everyone and what happened to the yankees makin the playoffs arguement?

I don't hear that arguement anymore haha, 8.5 games lead lookin real good :greetings10:
 09-06-2009, 01:58 AM         #530
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Hey New York how are your teams doing??

We got a couple of teams f!ghting to get into the conference finals in 2 different sports, a team 1 game out of first place.

Haven't heard much from NY lately how they doing??
 09-06-2009, 02:00 AM         #531
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Don't say that to Yankees fans, the only comeback they have is to talk about how many rings they have :sleepy:
We can talk about how many games we're ahead.
How you gave away Brad Penny and John Smoltz.
How your infield is garbage.

Let's talk about that.
 8 years ago '06        #532
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
We can talk about how many games we're ahead.
How you gave away Brad Penny and John Smoltz.
How your infield is garbage.

Let's talk about that.
you rep teams on both coasts dont speak to me fake a.ss yankee fan
 09-06-2009, 11:09 AM         #533
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Yankees are a regular season team.
 09-06-2009, 09:06 PM         #534
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
The Yankees are a regular season team.
lol except for those 26 times they won a ring
 8 years ago '06        #535
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 smokeweed101. said:
The Yankees are a regular season team.
thats what i been saying all along and my prediction is coming true that they will win the division but get exposed in the playoffs. 70% of success in the playoffs is pitching and defense the other 30% is timely hitting
 8 years ago '07        #536
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
avatar space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70182 70182
 beantown85 said:
thats what i been saying all along and my prediction is coming true that they will win the division but get exposed in the playoffs. 70% of success in the playoffs is pitching and defense the other 30% is timely hitting
76 errors all season, 21st in the league out of 30 teams.

4.37 team era which is 17th, unstoppable closer, 3 ten game winning starters with a ten game winning reliever...

timely hitting with the best record in baseball, with 7 20+ hr hitters, :greetings10:

World Series team, if you dont want to hear from me about the sox, dont reply.
 8 years ago '04        #537
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,727 | Props total: 13125 13125
These people are just gonna keep on hating until our parade in Manhattan.
 8 years ago '04        #538
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
Ima a nats/os fan n this year the sox tried 2 buy a team.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #539
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 beantown85 said:
thats what i been saying all along and my prediction is coming true that they will win the division but get exposed in the playoffs. 70% of success in the playoffs is pitching and defense the other 30% is timely hitting
Good thing our pitching is the best its ever been in a loooooonnnngggg time. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #540
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Doe Stacks said:
Good thing our pitching is the best its ever been in a loooooonnnngggg time. :greetings10:
that's all well and good but it's still september, I'm talking about in the playoffs. I knwo the Yankees pitching has been doing good in the second half but come playoff time it's gonna be back to finding someone as a scapegoat like NY alwyas does
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy