Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #501
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 tazbk said:
You are a hater, but I expect nothing less. You act like Boston doesn't have a Top 3 payroll

I love how money is the reason that we are winning. Noone said s**t shen we weren't winning.
I was laughing last year when the Yanks didn't make the playoffs, that's a f**kin failure at it's best right there.

and the sox payroll is like 120...with JD drew being the highest paid playear at 14 mill a year.

the yanks??? 209 million (that's 89 mill more) and their highest paid player makes 32 million a year
 8 years ago '06        #502
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
are u gonna be in the playoffs?
leading the wildcard right now
 8 years ago '06        #503
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
Looks like we shoulda hit Tex off with that extra 10 mil on the total contract. We took an L not signing him. I said it then and I'll say it again. Fact- Yankees moves are paying off and Sox trying low risk-high reward players aren't. They gotta do something to shake it up. I still think they could be a good team in the playoffs but if they don't step up, they won't make it.
Yea but I don't think Texiera was gonna be the savior for us although he would help this lineup out a lot. f**k him though "Yankees are where I always wanted to play" :rolleyes: :sleepy:

The Sox need to keep their core pitching staff and add another bat... Penny is gone after this year most likely he's been a disappointment.
 08-22-2009, 03:57 PM         #504
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know Why the Yankee just goto Bud Selig and just buy the trophy straight from him
 8 years ago '06        #505
space
space
 Neeraj__23 said:
I dont know Why the Yankee just goto Bud Selig and just buy the trophy straight from him
:laughing9:
 8 years ago '04        #506
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 beantown85 said:
I was laughing last year when the Yanks didn't make the playoffs, that's a f**kin failure at it's best right there.

and the sox payroll is like 120...with JD drew being the highest paid playear at 14 mill a year.

the yanks??? 209 million (that's 89 mill more) and their highest paid player makes 32 million a year
Yeah, we choose to spend money, everyone knows that. But Boston is a Top 5 payroll, and money has gotten you further than the rest of the majors the past 5 years as well. You act as if you guys have the payroll of San Diego or Florida and still beasting or something. Y'all could have had Tex, could have went after CC hard. Y'all had the money. But didn't want to spend it. Your owner pocketed it. Maybe your owner doesn't feel the pressure to win with 2 rings already.
 8 years ago '06        #507
space
space
 tazbk said:
Yeah, we choose to spend money, everyone knows that. But Boston is a Top 5 payroll, and money has gotten you further than the rest of the majors the past 5 years as well. You act as if you guys have the payroll of San Diego or Florida and still beasting or something. Y'all could have had Tex, could have went after CC hard. Y'all had the money. But didn't want to spend it. Your owner pocketed it. Maybe your owner doesn't feel the pressure to win with 2 rings already.
Yankees payroll - 209 million
Red Sox payroll - 120 million
---------------------------
Yankees +89 million
 8 years ago '06        #508
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
We did go after those two players but their price were too high.
Oh well, will be fine though. The playoffs are a different beast
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #509
space
space
yup yup that's what I keep saying
 8 years ago '07        #510
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
 beantown85 said:

Maybe cuz alex is 10x a better f**kin player than a jd drew u f**kin jackass
 8 years ago '07        #511
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 beantown85 said:
Yankees payroll - 209 million
Red Sox payroll - 120 million
---------------------------
Yankees +89 million
Yankees championships: 26
Red Sox championships: 9

Yankees are richer than the Red sox. Period.

Oh since u bringing up payroll, the yankees are still paying for s**tty kei igawa,

BUT, lets not forget the money owed to Wagner and Smoltz :laughing9:

Or the 20+ MILLION spent to speak to dice-k, not sign, but to speak

dumbass franchise, son I swear.
 8 years ago '06        #512
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Dumbass franchise?
Yea your history is rich
but for the last decade your team has had probably the highest payroll ever but no ws wins
now thats a dumbass franchise
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #513
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Dumbass franchise?
Yea your history is rich
but for the last decade your team has had probably the highest payroll ever but no ws wins
Posted via Mobile Device
I see you don't know what the word "decade" mean. 10 years ago, that's from 99-2009. That'll be 2 world series wins with 4 world series appearances, within a decade.

So that's a dumbass franchise?

Or idk, maybe a team that's been a-s-s for 86 years doesn't count anymore, right?

I mean, didn't the red sox trade babe ruth for a musicial? :laughing9: that's a dumbass franchise homie.
 8 years ago '07        #514
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Manny05 said:
Dumbass franchise?
Yea your history is rich
Posted via Mobile Device
de·cade
Pronunciation: \ˈde-ˌkād, de-ˈkād; especially sense 1b ˈde-kəd\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French décade, from Late Latin decad-, decas, from Greek dekad-, dekas, from deka
Date: 15th century
1 : a group or set of 10: as a : a period of 10 years b : a division of the rosary that consists primarily of 10 Hail Marys
2 : a ratio of 10 to 1 : order of magnitude

we got 2 ws wins homie. boston public schooling failed you.
 8 years ago '07        #515
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Yanks WS this decade = 2
Sox WS this decade = 2

I think both sides can admit that both these teams dont suck, they're both great teams, which makes the rivalry so much better.

As for not signing Tex, that was a huge mistake, but form the sounds of it "Tex's wife wanted to go to NY" I think thats a load of bulls**t, but thats what he said. So if thats the case he wouldnt have signed here anyways f**k him.

Come playoffs though, a.ssuming we're in it, I like out matchup with the Yanks. Beckett and Lester are 2 different pitchers in the playoffs, and CC is too, not like Beckett and Lester though, plus A Rod is MIA in the playoffs. It'd be a great 7 game series, hopefully we get to see it happen
 8 years ago '07        #516
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Yanks WS this decade = 2
Sox WS this decade = 2

I think both sides can admit that both these teams dont suck, they're both great teams, which makes the rivalry so much better.

As for not signing Tex, that was a huge mistake, but form the sounds of it "Tex's wife wanted to go to NY" I think thats a load of bulls**t, but thats what he said. So if thats the case he wouldnt have signed here anyways f**k him.

Come playoffs though, a.ssuming we're in it, I like out matchup with the Yanks. Beckett and Lester are 2 different pitchers in the playoffs, and CC is too, not like Beckett and Lester though, plus A Rod is MIA in the playoffs. It'd be a great 7 game series, hopefully we get to see it happen
Shoulda drafted teix, but since boras was his agent, ya passed and started snitching tellin teams he was gonna ask for a lot of money.

So his wife wasn't the issue, ya s**tted on him way back homie..do the homework.
 8 years ago '06        #517
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Yanks WS this decade = 2
Sox WS this decade = 2

Don't say that to Yankees fans, the only comeback they have is to talk about how many rings they have :sleepy:
 8 years ago '06        #518
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Dumbass franchise?
Yea your history is rich
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't respond to that inbred I have him on my ignore list for a reason
 8 years ago '07        #519
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 beantown85 said:
Don't say that to Yankees fans, the only comeback they have is to talk about how many rings they have :sleepy:
and what do u have to talk about other than the Yanks' payroll? :sleepy:

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 08-23-2009 at 05:11 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #520
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
and what do u have to talk about other than the Yanks' payroll? :sleepy:
How many times you edit that post :laughing9:

It is the topic of discussion in the thread I made
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago