Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-17-2008, 05:58 AM         #21
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Celtics, Patriots and Red Sox.

It's incredible how Boston fans forget.
they traded for Garnett and Allen you fu*kin piece of trash
 11-17-2008, 05:59 AM         #22
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackhawkd said:
funny didnt the celtics basically buy a championship?
they traded for players f*g**t n*gga
 11-17-2008, 06:11 AM         #23
blackhawkd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
they traded for players f*g**t n*gga
way to repeat yourself 3 times, you must feel special

when mchale hands you kevin garnett for your trash (minus jefferson), thats the same thing....and there really isnt a differnce between trading or getting people through free agency, either way your not doing it through your farm system or the draft...im pretty sure trading for those two made the celtics payroll jump toward 5th in the league, so essentially its buying a championship. If the yankees were signing cheap guys you wouldnt be saying they were trying to buy a championship, even though every team that signs a free agent is trying to buy a championship. and you f*g**ts woulda still said they were trying to buy a championship even if they traded for CC. gtfo you f*g**t a.ss boston fans.
 10 years ago '06        #24
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
yea how the fu*k is trading buying??
 11-17-2008, 06:32 AM         #25
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Yankees tend to do this every single year, it really hasn't gotten them anywhere recently. no need to stress it. Who else is in that bullpen besides CC if they get him? Jaba fu*king Chamberlain? Haha, what a god damn joke. Their pitching still comes nowhere close to Boston's, even with the addition of CC Sabathia.
 11-17-2008, 07:10 AM         #26
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
The Yankees tend to do this every single year, it really hasn't gotten them anywhere recently. no need to stress it. Who else is in that bullpen besides CC if they get him? Jaba fu*king Chamberlain? Haha, what a god damn joke. Their pitching still comes nowhere close to Boston's, even with the addition of CC Sabathia.
sorry, all i could make out in that rambling a.ss paragraph was "waa waa, even tho my team finished better than the yankees last season they still intimidate me so i'll have to keep hating to make myself feel better"
 10 years ago '07        #27
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 kegar89 said:
The Yankees tend to do this every single year, it really hasn't gotten them anywhere recently. no need to stress it. Who else is in that bullpen besides CC if they get him? Jaba fu*king Chamberlain? Haha, what a god damn joke. Their pitching still comes nowhere close to Boston's, even with the addition of CC Sabathia.
Wow take the d*ck out your mouth....Joba>Papelboner any year...

Tha yankees rotation gonna look somethin like CC (maybe), Pettitte (maybe), Wang, Joba, Mussina (doubt it)/Burnett/Peavy/Lowe

The Yankees have only 2 definite starters for next season, Wang & Joba can get wins as a 1 2.

Mussina aka the hall of famer is a winner regardless, 270 wins....compared to Schilling 216 in his career awwwwww

Pettitte (the guy with uhhhh 4 rings) & 215 career wins WOW Curt hahaha bout to take another L

and whoever is the other starter or starters are as good as gold....



Now stop worryin about the Yanks when the sox have to try to resign their CAPTAIN LMAOOOOOOO clowns
 10 years ago '05        #28
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,120 | Props total: 50 50
the ? should be when is the last time they haven't tried to buy a WS???




  1387 - 347 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 10 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 KSoraci7 said:
yea how the fu*k is trading buying??
well its not like once garnett was traded then they gave him a 3 year extension

they bought him sonny chill
 10 years ago '04        #30
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
boston fans talking about baseball in fu*king november....


i guess they know football been done......


fu*k outta here.!!!
 10 years ago '06        #31
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 Bkjj11 said:
well its not like once garnett was traded then they gave him a 3 year extension

they bought him sonny chill
thats bullsh*t statement. going thru years of painful rebuilding to accumulate the young pieces to trade for a player like garnett, is far from pitching an offer of an obscene amount of money for a player.

Yankees know the window is almost closed with the age of their batting lineup. Posada, Jeter, Matsui, Damon etc. This is why they are over paying for CC this time around cuz they knew they fu*ked up on the santana trade.

And to the dude who disagrees with my statement about how the offer doesn't reak of desparation, then why is the offer outrageously so high? Seems more like, if they don't land CC they're fu*ked.
 11-17-2008, 08:08 AM         #32
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, boston doesn't buy their championships. they steal them

garnett was a steal, (hmm the GM's of the celtics and timberwolves are best friends... i wonder why the trade was so lopsided )

randy moss for a 4th rounder .

Minnesota is officially Boston's farm league. (don't forget Papi).
 10 years ago '06        #33
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 StateZFinest said:
no, boston doesn't buy their championships. they steal them

garnett was a steal, (hmm the GM's of the celtics and timberwolves are best friends... i wonder why the trade was so lopsided )

randy moss for a 4th rounder .

Minnesota is officially Boston's farm league. (don't forget Papi).
Al Jefferson Averaged 20/12 last year and he's 23. They also got a nice 12 mill expiring contract in ratliff, a draft pick and some decent young pieces with players like Gomes. If you trade your star player for a 23 y/o 20/12 big man , how is that truly a "steal". everyone knew minny had to rebuild at that point. Now they have a player to build around.

Papi also was pretty sh*t in Minny tho. Nobody expected him to be the player he became in '04. I know u wasn't when we traded for him.


Last edited by Soraci7; 11-17-2008 at 08:25 AM..
 11-17-2008, 08:38 AM         #34
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Al Jefferson Averaged 20/12 last year and he's 23. They also got a nice 12 mill expiring contract in ratliff, a draft pick and some decent young pieces with players like Gomes. If you trade your star player for a 23 y/o 20/12 big man , how is that truly a "steal". everyone knew minny had to rebuild at that point. Now they have a player to build around.

Papi also was pretty sh*t in Minny tho. Nobody expected him to be the player he became in '04. I know u wasn't when we traded for him.
na, i agree papi wasn't a steal. that's why i didn't mention him at the top with the "steals" boston got from minny. i just mentioned him in the "minny is bostons farm team" statement because he's from minny too
 10 years ago '04        #35
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 1117 1117
There is some serious hypocrisy in a Boston fan mentioning this.
 10 years ago '06        #36
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 Mega said:
There is some serious hypocrisy in a Boston fan mentioning this.
Then why aren't we offering CC 138 mill if he's worth it
 10 years ago '04        #37
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 1117 1117
 KSoraci7 said:
Then why aren't we offering CC 138 mill if he's worth it
That's only because you don't need pitching.

How much are you going to offer Teixeria?

No fan of the Dodgers, Boston, Anaheim, Cubs or Detroit should ever speak on the Yankees spending money. They're doing the same sh*t, just not quite on the same level.

I could understand if a Marlin or Twin fan made this thread, but for a Boston fan to make it is laughable.


Last edited by Mega; 11-17-2008 at 08:59 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #38
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 mt fuji said:
boston fans talking about baseball in fu*king november....


i guess they know football been done......


fu*k outta here.!!!

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '05        #39
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 238 238
Stop trying to act like ya'll aint been doing the same. fu*k outta here

Rank (PY) Team 2008 Payroll 2007 Payroll Change
1 (1) Yankees $209,081,579 $195,229,045 $13,852,534
2 (9) Tigers $138,685,197 $95,180,369 $43,504,828
3 (3) Mets $138,293,378 $117,915,819 $20,377,559
4 (2) Red Sox $133,440,037 $143,526,214 ($10,086,177)
5 (4) White Sox $121,152,667 $109,680,167 $11,472,500
 10 years ago '06        #40
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 Mega said:
That's only because you don't need pitching.

How much are you going to offer Teixeria?

No fan of the Dodgers, Boston, Anaheim, Cubs or Detroit should ever speak on the Yankees spending money. They're doing the same sh*t, just not quite on the same level.

I could understand if a Marlin or Twin fan made this thread, but for a Boston fan to make it is laughable.
More like how much are you gonna offer for Tex? I got a 1st baseman and a pretty good one @ 3mill a year .312/29hr/Gold Glove

If we're are gonna talk about paying for necessity than u'll probably offer Tex 20+mill, so ur offers for both CC & Tex combined already is more than the Marlins whole roster...Is that why a Florida fan can talk & we havn't even gotten into your offers for a right fielder. Ur basically saying everything any boston fan has said with this
They're doing the same sh*t, just not quite on the same level.
Just in you're own bias way to pad how desparate the offer is cause ur a yankee fan.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy