Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #361
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 KrayLay said:
The Abreu trade midseason was good. That's about the only trade that comes to mind that was real good.
At least he never did something like trade away Scott Kazmir for Victor Zambrano straight up
 9 years ago '06        #362
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^ wasnt that steve phillips?
everyone always get on him for that on baseball tonight. his face expression is priceless lol
 03-06-2009, 12:50 PM         #363
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
At least he never did something like trade away Scott Kazmir for Victor Zambrano straight up
The more I listen to that man, the more I wonder how the fu*k he ran a multi-million dollar organization. It's insane. He constantly talks out of his a.ss.
 9 years ago '05        #364
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 KrayLay said:
The more I listen to that man, the more I wonder how the fu*k he ran a multi-million dollar organization. It's insane. He constantly talks out of his a.ss.
Agreed. I was listening to him on the radio once driving with my girl. I was like "Babe, no matter what he says, don't believe a word out of his mouth, he's an idiot"
 9 years ago '06        #365
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 KrayLay said:
Cashman has been a real bad GM. He's invested in low K pitchers while fielding a terrible defensive team. He's also fallen into to the contract year trap (Pavano, Wright, and now possibly Burnett) He's ignored defense for years. Only now he is realizing this. 3 of the 5 guys in the rotation are high K guys, and he got rid of two terrible defenders (Giambi and Abreu). He's added Teixeira, and Swisher/Nady is a defensive upgrade over Abreu. Abreu's offense is better than those two, but Abreu is probably the worst RFer in all of baseball.
you can probably add CC sabathia to this too...
 03-06-2009, 01:03 PM         #366
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
you can probably add CC sabathia to this too...
You can probably shuttup. Sabathia has been one of the best pitchers in baseball for three seasons. I don't agree with giving him 8 years, but thats a totally different issue.
 9 years ago '06        #367
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
yea 8 years was too much.
unless he gets in shape, he'll probably pitch 4 good seasons. idk about the rest..
 9 years ago '06        #368
space
space
 KrayLay said:
You can probably shuttup. Sabathia has been one of the best pitchers in baseball for three seasons. I don't agree with giving him 8 years, but thats a totally different issue.

idk bro to be honest I would be concerned about the fact that he wasn't sure if he wanted to pitch in the big apple.
 9 years ago '06        #369
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
Yankees better watch his innings lol.
i don't recall the yanks giving any of their SP a week or two off like the red sox always do every year.
So if i was the yankees, id place him on the DL for about 2 weeks, give him a start or two after the all star break and they should be fine..
but if they pitch him the whole season, he might be tired as hell in the playoffs like last year. same with burnett (since he is more injury prone).
 9 years ago '06        #370
space
space
 Manny05 said:
i don't recall the yanks giving any of their SP a week or two off like the red sox always do every year.
So if i was the yankees, id place him on the DL for about 2 weeks, give him a start or two after the all star break and they should be fine..
but if they pitch him the whole season, he might be tired as hell in the playoffs like last year. same with burnett (since he is more injury prone).
:agreement6
 03-28-2009, 12:05 PM         #371
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
There is a difference between letting him pitch the whole year, and what he did last year with Milwaukee.
 9 years ago '06        #372
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
And i am well aware of that ^.
im just saying with all those innings he pitched last year AND the year before, id be pretty hesistant to let him pitch the whole season.
 03-28-2009, 06:52 PM         #373
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
And i am well aware of that ^.
im just saying with all those innings he pitched last year AND the year before, id be pretty hesistant to let him pitch the whole season.
If the Yankees are deciding whether to give him a game off (which they won't because the playoffs won't be set until the last week of the season most likely) they're not going to sit and wonder how many innings he pitched in 2007.
 9 years ago '06        #374
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
obviously if the season is on the line they wont sit out CC..
all im saying is, unless the yankees want to be eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs, they should really consider not lettting CC hit the 200 inning mark or more.
 03-28-2009, 07:21 PM         #375
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
obviously if the season is on the line they wont sit out CC..
all im saying is, unless the yankees want to be eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs, they should really consider not lettting CC hit the 200 inning mark or more.
You're telling me they shouldn't let their number 1 starter who is making like 20 million go over 200 innings? C'mon...
 9 years ago '06        #376
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
not when his resume shows that after he pitches more than 200 innings, he f**ks up in the playoffs, because hes tired..
im just saying, it wouldn't hurt to skip a couple of starts in april-may.
if i was Girardi i would do it. i dont care what the fans think if i do. obviously they want CC to pitching every dam day, but you have to look at the bigger picture.
 9 years ago '06        #377
space
space
damn 161 million dollars and that fat a.ss got spoanked like that DAMN

and texiera looked good he had some nice important hits in clutch situations too
 04-07-2009, 11:12 AM         #378
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=beantown85;13623888]damn 161 million dollars and that fat a.ss got spoanked like that DAMN

and texiera looked good he had some nice important hits in clutch situations too [/QUOTE

Sports fans are some of the biggest idiots on earth
 9 years ago '06        #379
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Yup, season's over. Tex is a bust and CC is on the decline.

*turns in season tickets*
throw them in the garbage no one wants them
 9 years ago '06        #380
space
space
[QUOTE=KrayLay;13624485]

ur right sir. you are such a sophisticated sports fan and we could all learn a thing or two from you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago