NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2008, 02:01 PM         #261
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Red sox not even in the top 3

The Yankees always heads and shoulders above everyone else as far as salary goes. Georgia knows he's about to kick the bucket he talking sh*t to his sons telling them they better go buy him a ring before he crokes :hang:
I love the boston fan that is so relieved that for once in his lifetime the red sox aren't year to year losers, that whenever the Yankees do anything its some big hilarious situation that they put "lol" in everything they type.

In the first decade of a century, you can't judge what anybody does for that century because its not even a decade yet. But in 2000 Yankee fans were rightfully saying that the Red Sox didn't do d*ck the WHOLE 20th century...
now that your racist media made trading the reason for those 2 rings seem like a good thing, you have no more in the tank.
The Yankees fixing their problems and your the same team. Just enjoy the Boston Refs...er...Celtics while the rays become the new 2nd best team in the AL and the sox become the new Orioles haha.
Oh yea, before this off season the 3 richest teams were Yanks, Sux, and Mets.
Maybe if Steinbrenner was your owner you would have more rings in your lifetime, and he would be going for his 5th with a red sox logo.
 12-21-2008, 02:12 PM         #262
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the red sox fan that talks sh*t while not knowing sh*t about his team haha.
 9 years ago '06        #263
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 GrilledCheese said:
Just enjoy the Boston Refs...er...Celtics while the rays become the new 2nd best team in the AL and the sox become the new Orioles haha.
red sox are nowhere near becoming the new orioles, since they have a great farm system and they know how and when to bring in rookies to replace vets. which is what the yankees are trying to do but are just not there yet because they love to spend money.
 9 years ago '06        #264
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GrilledCheese said:
I love the boston fan that is so relieved that for once in his lifetime the red sox aren't year to year losers, that whenever the Yankees do anything its some big hilarious situation that they put "lol" in everything they type.

In the first decade of a century, you can't judge what anybody does for that century because its not even a decade yet. But in 2000 Yankee fans were rightfully saying that the Red Sox didn't do d*ck the WHOLE 20th century...
now that your racist media made trading the reason for those 2 rings seem like a good thing, you have no more in the tank.
The Yankees fixing their problems and your the same team. Just enjoy the Boston Refs...er...Celtics while the rays become the new 2nd best team in the AL and the sox become the new Orioles haha.
Oh yea, before this off season the 3 richest teams were Yanks, Sux, and Mets.
Maybe if Steinbrenner was your owner you would have more rings in your lifetime, and he would be going for his 5th with a red sox logo.
Humble yourself. You had a 200 million dollar payroll and didn't even make thep layoffs You have nothing to say to anyone, especially about the Celtics you lil hatin pussay

but the yankees shooting for 300 mill this year they gotta buy that ring ::applause:
 9 years ago '06        #265
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
They're gonna sell out every game, sell tons of jerseys, they're gonna make the money back, and their fans are gonna have fun watching them.

I wish the Wilpons would let Minaya spend more $
 9 years ago '07        #266
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,430 | Props total: 69954 69954
^and the mets field is owned by a bank the government is fu*kin from the back....kick rocks
 9 years ago '04        #267
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,704 | Props total: 13097 13097
Yeah, I really hope the Mets get Manny now. Ny would pwn baseball.
 9 years ago '05        #268
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
:fawkdance: the Yankees..

537 - 93 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '06        #269
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
 stunna2004 said:
Yeah, I really hope the Mets get Manny now. Ny would pwn baseball.
Wilpons better open their wallets
 9 years ago '06        #270
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
now tex too??

I've literally OFFICIALLY lost all respect for that franchise. this is a farce. unbelievable.
 9 years ago '04        #271
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
its the way it should be.......yankees buying everyone
 9 years ago '06        #272
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 SHootar said:
now tex too??

I've literally OFFICIALLY lost all respect for that franchise. this is a farce. unbelievable.
pretty much and they talk about that 26 million luxury tax like it means something to the Steinbrenners

he would spend 26 million on getting a blowjob from Omar Minaya's wife.
 12-23-2008, 03:25 PM         #273
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
now tex too??

Why??
 9 years ago '06        #274
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 KrayLay said:
Why??
well moreso baseball in general, but still...i mean just cuz you can physically and legally DO something doesn't mean it's ethical! this is so beyond unfair it's retarded. I mean the US "could" pop off and start colonizing different countries around the world and gain more power, try to start an empire (obv not NOW with the economy but u get my point)....but they wouldn't b/c it's not right.

yankees are spending unethical, absurd, ridiculous, insert whicheevr ajdective u like...and really turning baseball into a joke. why even have free agency...really it's becoming well if the yankees want the player in the slightest bit, he's theirs. baseball needs to change this quickly...cuz obv the yankees will do whatever it takes to buy those rings
 9 years ago '06        #275
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k the yankees.
 9 years ago '04        #276
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 SHootar said:
well moreso baseball in general, but still...i mean just cuz you can physically and legally DO something doesn't mean it's ethical! this is so beyond unfair it's retarded. I mean the US "could" pop off and start colonizing different countries around the world and gain more power, try to start an empire (obv not NOW with the economy but u get my point)....but they wouldn't b/c it's not right.

yankees are spending unethical, absurd, ridiculous, insert whicheevr ajdective u like...and really turning baseball into a joke. why even have free agency...really it's becoming well if the yankees want the player in the slightest bit, he's theirs. baseball needs to change this quickly...cuz obv the yankees will do whatever it takes to buy those rings
other teams offered the same amount of money tex choose the yankees

the yankees pay a tax so all the poor teams who just pocket money and dont spend on their team like florida oakland and pittsburgh can put a minor league team on the field while charging major league ticket prices
 12-23-2008, 05:12 PM         #277
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

You're going to compare the Yankees spending to millions of dollars to a country carrying out imperialism and affecting millions of people's lives? shut the fu*k up. moron.

So, what you want the Yankees to do is sit on all the money they have, and let other teams, especially a team that is in their divison, have a chance so the Yankees can look like an "ethical" team. GTFOHWBS.
 9 years ago '06        #278
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1211 1211
All the haters mad they team cant afford the star players yall teams is some cheap basterds and the yankees going to make all that money back after the charge us a kidney for a ticket but hey all we need is many many many and its a wrap haters get :angry12:
 9 years ago '07        #279
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
you mad?
 9 years ago '08        #280
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
if they don't then it'll be ultimate fail

teixera
cc
a-rod :agreement6:
jeter
manny hopefully is the next one to sign :dancingcool:

the team is stacked as a muthfuka
they spent close to half a billie in the last month and i can't imagine if they don't win with what they got...

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy