Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,665 | Props total: 13061 13061
:sleep2: wake me when they delete this thread
 9 years ago '06        #222
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 stunna2004 said:
:sleep2: wake me when they delete this thread
are you f*g**ty Yankees fans going to seriously try to say they're not trying to buy a world series this year? The great Yankees dishing out $20 million more than the next closest suitor what a classy organization
 9 years ago '06        #223
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
You are so fu*king dumb..all I did was point out that it doesn't matter WHO gets the 90 mil...the sox still paid it...then you compared what they paid for dice k over several years to the yanks entire TEAM payroll for one year..go back and read my post and come back when you have a fu*kin clue you dumb fu*k

On top of that you don't even know your own team's payroll you stupid fu*k..sox payroll in 08 was about 133 mil and the Yanks was about 209..that's 76 mil difference..so much for 80-90 mil more and your "simple" math..idiot :rolllaugh:
wow ur a fu*king idiot... 76 million, wow four off of the 80 million... and that was off the top of my head.

Off yourself
 9 years ago '06        #224
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
@ this n*gga getting ethered and not replying to my posts. u n*ggas paid half the yankees current salary to one pitcher

keep trying
U think I'm seriously going to check back through all these pages to see who replies to my posts all the time??? Hop off my nuts
 12-11-2008, 09:25 PM         #225
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
are you f*g**ty Yankees fans going to seriously try to say they're not trying to buy a world series this year? The great Yankees dishing out $20 million more than the next closest suitor what a classy organization
Oh and Celtics weren't trying to do that when they traded for Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen?. Do you know what's that called? it's called improving your roster and every team does this. Please stop trying to deny that trading and sign free agents is different because those methods are used to ACQUIRE players to improve your roster.
 9 years ago '06        #226
space
space
 88' said:
Oh and Celtics weren't trying to do that when they traded for Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen?. Do you know what's that called? it's called improving your roster and every team does this. Please stop trying to deny that trading and sign free agents is different because those methods are used to ACQUIRE players to improve your roster.
That's called trading players..... yea there's a salary cap in basketball uf ucking moron, and there are max deals and salary cap issues you got to deal with. They are nothing like each other. Plus, the Cletics won the championship and the Yankees haven't even made the playoffs with that 200 million team
 9 years ago '06        #227
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Damn, all this because nobody asked you to prom? Why can't you just drink yourself into a come like the other sore losers out there in Boston?

That's right, losers.

You know why it gets to you that the Yankees can shell out money like it's nothing? Because you're a loser.

There are winners and great Boston fans out there who rep their team to the fullest, shoutout to Manny05. The Boston Red Sox are one of the model organizations in Major League Baseball. Those are the winners.

Then, there are losers. No matter how many fu*king titles the Red Sox will win over the next few years, you'll always look back at the Yankees moves and with great jealousy you sit on the sidelines and mock that organization for trying to fix the problems that you talked sh*t about all season.

"Buying a championship" sh*t, you don't think the Brewers would like to buy a championship right now? How much are the Yankees and YES worth, into the billions now? You've gotta know that this isn't some mom and pop small market squad. Millions of peoples livelihoods are hinging on a playoff run from this team. Wheither you like it or not, the Yankees not spending money on trying to make their team better is like Apple staying with computers and saying "nah, we'll pass on the iPod, iTunes, iPhone and sh*t, we're just a computer company."

fu*k outta here.

Stay a loser, stay hating, stay mad.

[pic - click to view]

Don't talk til your team has done something significant in the 21st century.

Last edited by beantown; 12-11-2008 at 10:19 PM..
 12-11-2008, 10:24 PM         #228
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
So if you were Cashman what would you do? Just let him go by when he is what they need to help their team?
 12-11-2008, 10:24 PM         #229
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't talk til your team has done something significant in the 21st century.
lol. Going to the playoffs 8 straight seasons and winning two pennants is insignificant? lmao. ok.
 12-11-2008, 10:26 PM         #230
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
That's called trading players..... yea there's a salary cap in basketball uf ucking moron, and there are max deals and salary cap issues you got to deal with. They are nothing like each other. Plus, the Cletics won the championship and the Yankees haven't even made the playoffs with that 200 million team
False.
 9 years ago '06        #231
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Damn, all this because nobody asked you to prom? Why can't you just drink yourself into a come like the other sore losers out there in Boston?

That's right, losers.

You know why it gets to you that the Yankees can shell out money like it's nothing? Because you're a loser.

There are winners and great Boston fans out there who rep their team to the fullest, shoutout to Manny05. The Boston Red Sox are one of the model organizations in Major League Baseball. Those are the winners.

Then, there are losers. No matter how many fu*king titles the Red Sox will win over the next few years, you'll always look back at the Yankees moves and with great jealousy you sit on the sidelines and mock that organization for trying to fix the problems that you talked sh*t about all season.

"Buying a championship" sh*t, you don't think the Brewers would like to buy a championship right now? How much are the Yankees and YES worth, into the billions now? You've gotta know that this isn't some mom and pop small market squad. Millions of peoples livelihoods are hinging on a playoff run from this team. Wheither you like it or not, the Yankees not spending money on trying to make their team better is like Apple staying with computers and saying "nah, we'll pass on the iPod, iTunes, iPhone and sh*t, we're just a computer company."

fu*k outta here.

appreciate the shoutout XD ^

Last edited by Manny05; 12-11-2008 at 10:31 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #232
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 beantown85 said:
U think I'm seriously going to check back through all these pages to see who replies to my posts all the time??? Hop off my nuts
yet u replied to everyone else

admit u got sonned and go on with your day

9 years ago '07        #233
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:

That's right, losers.

fu*k outta here.

:agreement6::agreement6:
 12-13-2008, 01:15 AM         #234
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
wow ur a fu*king idiot... 76 million, wow four off of the 80 million... and that was off the top of my head.

Off yourself
@ you ignoring the whole first part of my post where I pointed out that you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about

And as for the 4 million..if you're going to call it "simple math" then actually learn how to do it before you open your mouth you dumb fu*k
 9 years ago '07        #235
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Wise words from such a sore loser.

Did you forget the Yankees' series win in 2000 was at the dawn of the 21st century? Are you going to move the goalposts forward so you look like less of a sore losing f*g**t?

Just admit you're a loser. It'll be alright.

:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #236
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Wise words from such a sore loser.

Did you forget the Yankees' series win in 2000 was at the dawn of the 21st century? Are you going to move the goalposts forward so you look like less of a sore losing f*g**t?

Just admit you're a loser. It'll be alright.
Hey I know you're not that intelligent but the year 2000 has nothing to do with teh 21st century.... so once again you fail at life. Talk to me when the Yankees have done something significant in the 21st century
 9 years ago '06        #237
space
space
lmao the yankees going for that 300 million dollar payroll... hopefully for their fans sake tehy make the playoffs at least
 9 years ago '06        #238
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
@ you ignoring the whole first part of my post where I pointed out that you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about

And as for the 4 million..if you're going to call it "simple math" then actually learn how to do it before you open your mouth you dumb fu*k
Hell naw I didn't read your post cuz it's obvious that you are just a below average intelligence mental defective
 9 years ago '04        #239
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,665 | Props total: 13061 13061
Salary Comparision between 2007 World Series Teams

2007 Red Sox Payroll $143,526,214

2007 Rockies Payroll $54,424,000

SMH @ people saying we buy championships.
 12-14-2008, 09:22 AM         #240
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Salary Comparision between 2007 World Series Teams

2007 Red Sox Payroll $143,526,214

2007 Rockies Payroll $54,424,000

SMH @ people saying we buy championships.
No, people are saying they TRY to buy championships. You'd have to find a way to win with A-Rod for it to be a bought championship.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago