Lol Yankees Trying to buy a WS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2008, 01:50 AM         #201
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Like I said...tha Yanks have no farm talent..
 {XtoDaZ} said:
WTF U SAYIN? aint this wat ya mans said:
"Actually we do have good prospects in our farm specifically pitching but you just a.ssume we don't because we've traded alot of them in previous years.
You misunderstood me. I meant that you just a.ssume we don't because we trade alot of them but in reality the past 2 years we've retain the majority of them and put in effort to develop them to eventually play on the major league team.
 9 years ago '04        #202
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 88' said:
You misunderstood me. I meant that you just a.ssume we don't because we trade alot of them but in reality the past 2 years we've retain the majority of them and put in effort to develop them to eventually play on the major league team.
BUT do they have talent...thats what Im askin you..
 9 years ago '06        #203
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 {XtoDaZ} said:
name a power arm(s) ...
beside JOBA
im pretty sure joba was acquire from the diamondbacks via the randy johnson trade..so im pretty sure he doesn't count..
 11-27-2008, 10:22 AM         #204
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Yankees fans just point to the 26 rings and expect everyone to just bow down to them or something. It's been 8 years since they've done anything significant (win a world series) and every year they have a monster payroll.

You don't know what the fu*k you're talking about because the Red Sox didn't pay to talk to Dice K... they paid the posting fee or whatever it's called to the team that Dice K played for... they didn't just bid $50 just to talk to him so get your sh*t straight at least.

New Yorkers are just :angry12: that they can't make the playoffs with a 200 million dollar payroll
Your bi*chass whining about teams buying championships then you have a Celtics ring in your avatar
 9 years ago '06        #205
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,482 | Props total: 17926 17926
 Manny05 said:
you ever thought that the red sox would probably sign pedroia and youkilis and ellsbury to a very cheap contract before they even hit the FA...like the rays did with longoria (which was pretty smart)
no way Longoria was a rookie Pedroia won MVP hes going to want MVP money
 11-27-2008, 01:18 PM         #206
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
BUT do they have talent...thats what Im askin you..
Yes
 Manny05 said:
im pretty sure joba was acquire from the diamondbacks via the randy johnson trade..so im pretty sure he doesn't count..
We drafted Joba in 06'.
 9 years ago '06        #207
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Wtf is with all these New York fans saying that the C's Bought a Ring when it was clearly done through trades Unknowledgable f*g**ts
 11-27-2008, 01:57 PM         #208
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Wtf is with all these New York fans saying that the C's Bought a Ring when it was clearly done through trades Unknowledgable f*g**ts
You really need to stop it. Like my man's said, you guys got Kevin Garnett for a bag of peanuts, for the simple fact that the Wolves knew Garnett wasn't going to resign with them and the C's obviously had deep pockets last off season for contract extensions. And he didn't want to even go to the C's until they got Ray Allen for empty peanut shells.

You're a fool if you think those moves weren't completely orchestrated by the Celtics and thier cap space

Denial not just a river in Egpyt?

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 11-27-2008 at 02:00 PM..
 11-27-2008, 02:04 PM         #209
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Celtics still acquired a player to improve their roster. It doesn't matter whether it was from trade or free agency, the team is still acquiring a player to improve their roster and chances of winning a championship, every team does this.
 9 years ago '06        #210
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 88' said:
Celtics still acquired a player to improve their roster. It doesn't matter whether it was from trade or free agency, the team is still acquiring a player to improve their roster and chances of winning a championship, every team does this.
Ok Madden I'm talking about clearly stating how NY's are saying C's are buying players when both moves are trades. Can you clarify that?
 9 years ago '06        #211
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 88' said:
Yes

We drafted Joba in 06'.
you did?!? hmm. i wonder why he was mentioned so many times with the diamondbacks..

EDIT: I checked you're right. my mistake

Rique said:
no way Longoria was a rookie Pedroia won MVP hes going to want MVP money
yea but the red sox are considering giving him a contract now..so i think theyd probably have an advantage in that aspect..
i mean who would refuse a 6 year 70 million dollar? as oppose to being paid 300,000 a year..you know?

Last edited by Manny05; 11-27-2008 at 05:06 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #212
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Manny05 said:
hell no the yankees drafted joba
 9 years ago '06        #213
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
i know...i posted before you did ^ i admitted that i was wrong..-_-'
 11-27-2008, 11:56 PM         #214
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
It's still like 80-90 million less than what the Yankees had on their payroll last season

and the Yankees still didn't make the playoffs
@ you comparing one player's salary to the salary for an entire team

GTFOH
 11-28-2008, 07:39 AM         #215
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Ok Madden I'm talking about clearly stating how NY's are saying C's are buying players when both moves are trades. Can you clarify that?
Their saying that in response to the opening thread post. I still don't see how it is different if a team trades for a player or signs him from free agency. In general, both ways motivation is to improve the roster and chances of winning a championship which New York Yankees and LAA are both doing by attempting to sign C.C. Sabathia. If you have your own explanation/theory of how trading and acquiring a player through free agency are different, I'd like to see that to get a different point of view.

Last edited by 88'; 11-28-2008 at 07:41 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #216
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 shonuff12 said:
@ you comparing one player's salary to the salary for an entire team

GTFOH
You were the one who did that you fu*king moron... You Yankee f*g**ts keep clinging to the fact that the Sox signed Dice K and paid Japan's posting fee.... I'm stating that the Yankees are still 80-90 million more in their payroll than the Sox... simple math
 11-28-2008, 12:44 PM         #217
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im confused as to why Yankee fans keep pointing at the Celtics and saying they trying to buy players. There is a salary cap in the NBA. The Knicks freed up money for 2010 to sign big name free agents. Would they then be trying to buy a championship? Then Red Sox fans or even other baseball team fans say Yankees are trying to buy a WS but yet don't realize the Yanks shed 80 mil in money. They offered CC market value, what's the big deal. I myself am a Sox fans, but these other Sox fans are jealous as hell for some reason The Sox needed to cut their payroll (manny) because it is only going to go back up when they need to sign lester, pap, and pedroia. ellsbury will not get an extension unless it is cheap, because the dude has showed no reason why they should sign him to big money. bottom line is you guys just bicker back and forth about meaningless sh*t. so what if the yanks spend what they do, they make the most of any team in the mlb. shouldn't they be allowed to spend it if they have it? stop hating

Last edited by ai3theanswer; 11-28-2008 at 12:46 PM..
 11-28-2008, 05:20 PM         #218
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
Im confused as to why Yankee fans keep pointing at the Celtics and saying they trying to buy players. There is a salary cap in the NBA. The Knicks freed up money for 2010 to sign big name free agents. Would they then be trying to buy a championship?
Some if not all are just saying that specifically to the Boston fans to show that if nyy is trying to buy a championship than Celtics were too.
 9 years ago '07        #219
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 beantown85 said:
You were the one who did that you fu*king moron... You Yankee f*g**ts keep clinging to the fact that the Sox signed Dice K and paid Japan's posting fee.... I'm stating that the Yankees are still 80-90 million more in their payroll than the Sox... simple math
@ this n*gga getting ethered and not replying to my posts. u n*ggas paid half the yankees current salary to one pitcher

keep trying
 11-29-2008, 12:53 AM         #220
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
You are so fu*king dumb..all I did was point out that it doesn't matter WHO gets the 90 mil...the sox still paid it...then you compared what they paid for dice k over several years to the yanks entire TEAM payroll for one year..go back and read my post and come back when you have a fu*kin clue you dumb fu*k

On top of that you don't even know your own team's payroll you stupid fu*k..sox payroll in 08 was about 133 mil and the Yanks was about 209..that's 76 mil difference..so much for 80-90 mil more and your "simple" math..idiot
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now