Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2008, 11:15 PM         #181
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
^^^How is dat considered a pretty good year??? You had tha highest payroll in the MLB last year, and half the team was injured. All dat means is dat you jus wasted a bunch of money for nothing..
Its like the more money the yankees have, the less they know what to do with it. I garuntee you if any other team had the payroll tha yankees had they would be playin in tha world series. Tha yankees arent wise with their money.
Look at this from a non-biased way. After a month, your ace is hurt and out for the year, you loose two other pitchers for half the year and the other for the year. 3/5 of the rotation is out. You know have to sign a couple pitchers just to fill the rotation and hope they succeed. You know depend on a 40-something pitcher to be your ace and it does work out well with him. Now on offense, your catcher who hasn't been healthy is now out for the rest of the year(he missed the 2nd half of the season). Earlier in the year, you loose your LF who is a big part of the offense for the year. Also, your best player who is the most important part of the offense, he's hurt and never really get's going. Take that and inconsistent play from every player who starts AND be in the same division that would have two teams that would reach 90+ wins. Now think of that and how many wins you think you could win with that. I'm guessing around 70-80 wins. Nope. 90 wins. Sounds like a great year considering all of that.
 11-25-2008, 11:17 PM         #182
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
yea im sorry..tha yankees did do very well...very well enough to not make tha playoffs....go take a nap..tha amount of money and talent tha yankees have they shouldnt expect anything but Playoffs automatically.
I dont even know why im entertaining you. you jus tried to prove to me tha Yankees had a very well season even though they missed tha playoffs
Miami Dolphins had one win last year and already have 6 this year, if they don't go to the playoffs, is that a bad year?
 9 years ago '06        #183
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 88' said:
90 wins with our ace and pretty much every player who wasn't injured underperformed and playing in a division that had two other teams with 90+ wins that played each other in the A.L.C.S., I consider that a pretty good year even with the biggest payroll in the league. Maybe it's laughable to you because everything seems to be about the payroll when you and other people bash the Yankees.
Do yo uthink they are immune to being criticized for outspending teams by 100 million? Maybe if another team was at least close but they are over 200 million.

The Yankees did NOT have a good eason this year... I don't know how any self respecting Yankees fan that's a serious fan of the team can say that they had a good year.. they had a very bad year considering what their expectations were.
 9 years ago '06        #184
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
halos offer CC 140 mill

....but the yankees are buying rings

keep hating
Keep denying that they're tryna buy a ring
 9 years ago '04        #185
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 88' said:
Miami Dolphins had one win last year and already have 6 this year, if they don't go to the playoffs, is that a bad year?
how da hell can u compare tha dolphins to tha yanks dude. For as long as I remember tha yanks have ALWAYS been a playoffs contender. The only reason tha Dolphins are relevant this year is becuz everybody wants to copy their new running style.
 9 years ago '04        #186
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Pedroia makes $457,000
Ellsbury makes $406,000

no wonder the 'Saux' payroll is low, wait till they're free agents, your payroll ill be up around 200M also...unless you choose to not be the 'yankee way' and don't give them what they deserve

Yea no wonder teams like tha Devil Rays who have no type of payroll make tha Yankees look stupid by winning their division. wtf u sayin..if the MLB implemented a salary cap today tha Yankees would be fu*ked becuz they have no farm talent.
 9 years ago '06        #187
space
space
 slimwillie said:
tell me when Boston makes the play-offs 13 years in a row or wins 26 rings

how are they overpaying CC? you don't even know what other teams are offering him dummy. and in order to get the best available FA you have to be the highest bidder.

Red sox fans bashing the Yanks like they aren't your big brothers

the Redsox bid 50 million to talk to Dice K so no-one else had a chance to sign him.

in 2 years the sox payroll will be close to 200 million. after they pay Lester,Pedroia,Papelbon,Ellsbury and Youkilis. all them n*ggas are makin peanuts.

so 4 of your best players are making less then a million that means in 2 years your payroll will sky rocket

the yankees payroll is higher because their team is mainly veterans
Yankees fans just point to the 26 rings and expect everyone to just bow down to them or something. It's been 8 years since they've done anything significant (win a world series) and every year they have a monster payroll.

You don't know what the fu*k you're talking about because the Red Sox didn't pay to talk to Dice K... they paid the posting fee or whatever it's called to the team that Dice K played for... they didn't just bid $50 just to talk to him so get your sh*t straight at least.

New Yorkers are just :angry12: that they can't make the playoffs with a 200 million dollar payroll
 9 years ago '06        #188
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Pedroia makes $457,000
Ellsbury makes $406,000

no wonder the 'Saux' payroll is low, wait till they're free agents, your payroll ill be up around 200M also...unless you choose to not be the 'yankee way' and don't give them what they deserve
What's your point? We were holding onto Matt Clements 10 million/year salary up until this year and we also just got rid of mannys contract too and Schilling's deal just fell off the books this year I believe.

I love how this f*g tries to act like he knows sports all the time
 11-26-2008, 11:21 AM         #189
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
how da hell can u compare tha dolphins to tha yanks dude. For as long as I remember tha yanks have ALWAYS been a playoffs contender. The only reason tha Dolphins are relevant this year is becuz everybody wants to copy their new running style.
My point is considering even the high payroll and the injuries we had, it was still a pretty good year. We lost our ace and others players but were able to still win 90 wins in a division that had two other teams with 90 wins. Boston and Tampa Bay had 4-7 wins more but if Wang was never hurt, that's atleast 5 games we win.
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Yea no wonder teams like tha Devil Rays who have no type of payroll make tha Yankees look stupid by winning their division. wtf u sayin..if the MLB implemented a salary cap today tha Yankees would be fu*ked becuz they have no farm talent.
Actually we do have good prospects in our farm specifically pitching but you just a.ssume we don't because we've traded alot of them in previous years.
 9 years ago '06        #190
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
you ever thought that the red sox would probably sign pedroia and youkilis and ellsbury to a very cheap contract before they even hit the FA...like the rays did with longoria (which was pretty smart)
 9 years ago '04        #191
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 88' said:

Actually we do have good prospects in our farm specifically pitching but you just a.ssume we don't because we've traded alot of them in previous years.
Like I said...tha Yanks have no farm talent..
 9 years ago '07        #192
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 {XtoDaZ} said:
stop posting here unless you want to continue to further embarrass yourself
 9 years ago '04        #193
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
stop posting here unless you want to continue to further embarrass yourself
WTF U SAYIN? aint this wat ya mans said:
"Actually we do have good prospects in our farm specifically pitching but you just a.ssume we don't because we've traded alot of them in previous years."

so regardless if you had farm talent at one point or traded them away to Jupiter for all I care, tha point is as of rite now the Yanks have no farm talent. If they did, they wouldnt be spending so much money. DUH!

c'mon man I can name homegrown talents from the Rays and the Red Sox that put in work inna day to day basis more then yall teams most expensive players...
 9 years ago '05        #194
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,421 | Props total: 12488 12488
 {XtoDaZ} said:
your a fu*king moron

the yanks have a plethora of power arms on all of there farm teams
 11-26-2008, 09:16 PM         #195
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mims820 said:
LMFAO EXACTLYYYYYY!!!!! THESE DUDES ARE DUMB!!!!! PIERCE COULDN'T DO IT THE WHOLE TIME SO THEY BOUGHT SUPERSTARS RAY ALLEN AND KEVIN GARNETT TO WIN ONE CHAMPIONSHIP....

AND GARNETT DIDNT EVEN WANT TO GO TO THAT a.ss AS fu*k TEAM UNTIL RAY ALLEN WENT THEN HE CHANGED HIS MIND...DO YOU NOT REMEMBER? BUMS

CELTICS IN TURN, LOST!!!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #196
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
your a fu*king moron

the yanks have a plethora of power arms on all of there farm teams
name a power arm(s) ...
beside JOBA
 11-26-2008, 10:37 PM         #197
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
red sox will forever be the great grand children to the yankees, why even argue?

Like seriously, boston fans do you honestly, by any means, think that the redsox are the better franchise? how can you fu*k with 26 rings when you dont have a 1/4 of rings.
 9 years ago '07        #198
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 beantown85 said:
No, Yankee-like is when you fail to reach the playoffs one year with a 200 million dollar payroll then turn around and overpay the best pitcher in the free agent class so no one else has a chance to sign him.

how fu*kin dumb do you look right now son? halos offering cc 140 mill also. still think the yankees are overpaying and no1 else has a chance to sign him?

keep trying
 9 years ago '07        #199
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 beantown85 said:
It's still like 80-90 million less than what the Yankees had on their payroll last season

and the Yankees still didn't make the playoffs

but thats for 1 player you fu*king joke. how dumb can you possibly be????? it truly amazes me
 9 years ago '07        #200
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 beantown85 said:
Keep denying that they're tryna buy a ring
explain to me how they are? you bird a.ss n*gga. they held on to their young arms instead of going after johan yet u continue to bi*ch about buying rings. let abreu and giambi walk who made a combined 37+ million a year yet u continue to bi*ch about buying rings. they are not going after manny, and tex is not a priority because theyd rather fill holes in pitching. they traded for nick swisher instead yet u continue to bi*ch about buying rings.

keep embarrassing yourself kid
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish