[Official] Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2008, 11:34 AM         #141
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the welcome to heartbreak the wack version in the grouprip ???

if so... fu*k the album..

if not... i fu*ks with it
 9 years ago '04        #142
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 J-R said:
yes on the retail it has the new version on it but when u listen 2 it in cdq it sounds good and plus u can find the old version in cdq with no dj so just replace it
Where can you find the other version? Can you send me a link if possible?
 11-19-2008, 12:42 PM         #143
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is fu*kin horrible, everything i heard was trash but im a ye fan so i still wanted to give it a chance and the sh*t is fu*kin garbage, fu*k this emo cry baby sh*t, don't tell me about how it's "different" cuz everything different doesn't make it good. aside for MAYBE 1 song, this album is for emo f*gs like this

[pic - click to view]

im still a ye fan bull this is a bullsh*t album, i'll fu*k with him when he starts rappin again
 9 years ago '06        #144
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Here we go, Grouprip's out! Looking forward to this.
 11-19-2008, 01:05 PM         #145
snowcat69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHich cover is the offical one?
 9 years ago '04        #146
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
literally yelled out "fu*kkkk" when i heard the changed version of welcome to heartbreak on the retail
 9 years ago '06        #147
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 319 319
 tru_overdose said:
this album is going to be fu*king terrible. ive yet to hear one keeper out of the 10 or so ive heard. anyone thinks its gonna be a classic or anything remotely resembling his past work needs to suicide.

theres no coming back from this, hes alienated his original fanbase by turning into a pop star. and he doesn't have a single. this album flopping would be the best thing to ever happen to him and his fans.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT. IT'S LIKE WHY? I'M LIKE OK, IF HE WANTED TO DO SOMETHIN OUTSIDE OF THA BOX FINE, BUT WHEN YOU START BITING OFF OF OTHER ARTIST (T-PAIN) AND CALL YOURSELF BEING DIFFERENT YOU ARE GOIN DOWN THA WRONG RODE. I LIKE KANYE FOR HIS PRODUCTION MAINLY BUT THIS CD IS PURE GARBAGE! NOBODY WANTS TO HERE THIS n*gga SINGING! ESPECIALLY IN THAT ANNOYING AUTO-TUNE BULLsh*t! MY QUESTION IS WHY SO MANY OF YOU n*ggaS THINK THIS CD IS GOOD? ARE YALL d*ckRIDERS OR WHAT? IF A n*gga LIKE NAS MADE THIS SAME CD YALL WOULD THINK IT WAS THE WORST THING EVER!
 9 years ago '05        #148
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Alot of people are gonna be mad when he does ridiculous numbers.

Album is a classic.
 9 years ago '05        #149
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 mafiaboy said:
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT. IT'S LIKE WHY? I'M LIKE OK, IF HE WANTED TO DO SOMETHIN OUTSIDE OF THA BOX FINE, BUT WHEN YOU START BITING OFF OF OTHER ARTIST (T-PAIN) AND CALL YOURSELF BEING DIFFERENT YOU ARE GOIN DOWN THA WRONG RODE. I LIKE KANYE FOR HIS PRODUCTION MAINLY BUT THIS CD IS PURE GARBAGE! NOBODY WANTS TO HERE THIS n*gga SINGING! ESPECIALLY IN THAT ANNOYING AUTO-TUNE BULLsh*t! MY QUESTION IS WHY SO MANY OF YOU n*ggaS THINK THIS CD IS GOOD? ARE YALL d*ckRIDERS OR WHAT? IF A n*gga LIKE NAS MADE THIS SAME CD YALL WOULD THINK IT WAS THE WORST THING EVER!

its nothing like T-Pain.
T-Pain is hip hop.. 808s spans so many genres.
 11-19-2008, 02:57 PM         #150
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Album will be bought.
 9 years ago '04        #151
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
you guys are just saying that because its Kanye West. If it was some generic newcomer who you knew nothing about and released this as a debut cd for a pop or alternative album you guys would say its different and dope. But because its Kanye you refuse to take off the blinders and are judging this based off his past work. To listen to this cd, just forget its Kanye and actually listen to the cd.
 11-19-2008, 03:17 PM         #152
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WAIT!!!!!

shouldnt this be in the rnb section
 9 years ago '06        #153
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
I actually like it, has a nice sound and a cool feel to it
 9 years ago '04        #154
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 TeflonDon said:
literally yelled out "fu*kkkk" when i heard the changed version of welcome to heartbreak on the retail
same here..the one that leaked last week>>>>>

the final version sucks wtf is kanye thinkin on fu*king up good songs on this album..
 11-19-2008, 03:47 PM         #155
King Eros 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not a huge fan of kanye by a long shot, but i can dig this album---def ipod ready---great work, meaning, and concept kanye---respect
 11-19-2008, 03:53 PM         #156
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
same here..the one that leaked last week>>>>>

the final version sucks wtf is kanye thinkin on fu*king up good songs on this album..
realtalk

when i heard the 1e version of welcome to heartbreak i was like ...damnnn thats some deep sh*tt... because of that song i started liking the other songs.. and naming him a genius.. but now he fu*kt it upp FORREAL..

the fu*k is wrong with this n*gga

thats like 50 back in 03 leaking in da club... everybody going crazy... and then when it official get released.. changing that sh*t to amusement park..

kanye you deserve a bi*chslap for fu*king up one of the best songs from 2008
 9 years ago '05        #157
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Wow.. what da fu*k happened to Kanye, i enjoyed his last albums but this new sh*t with him trying to sing n sh*t is bad gay.Get off the AKON/TPain sh*t god damnit this is wack as fu*k

Get someone who can actually sing if you want singing kanye!!

Ludacris sh*ts all over this album :applause:

What da fu*k happened Kanye?
 9 years ago '04        #158
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
feelin it expect welcome to heartbreak original version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ill be purchasing anyway
 9 years ago '06        #159
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
The new version of WTHB really grew on me, its still dope, original is better though. I dont really expect all Hip-Hop fans to love this, a lot of people just are narrow minded. It is not Hip-hop, and it is even farther from R&B. In fact, if I had to compare it to a recent album I would say Minutes to Midnight by Linkin Park. It really is his best album artistically, he's just a much better song writer then he used to be. So far this sh*ts on everything that has came out this year...this is an album for the ages....HIIIIIIII HATTTTTERRRSSSS!!!:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #160
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
Mods don't merge please, cause its not like the other threads

Who was surprised by this album? I expected this to be half-assed and for it to be choppy..But damn, so far, this album is damn good.

I listen to a lot of music, from Frank Sinatra, Whitney, Mariah, Buble, Leona Lewis, Miles Davis, Mike Jackson..These tunes are piff. :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy