most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
Amaniello 1 heat pts
space
space
$329 | Props total: 1 1
 efromthev said:
This cd sounds terrible so far
that's because you n*gga listen only rap sh*t ... do not want sperimental sound, new songs, something new ... open your mind
 9 years ago '05        #82
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 CMONEY said:
and on another note...Artists using AutoTune are really starting to p!ss me off. It was cool at first when it was like the first couple t pain songs you heard, but now that sh*t is incredably whack and played out. I aint even tryin to hate on no one, im just not a fan of fake a.ss robotic voices. I was raised on real a.ss verses that had words that moved you, and didnt need sh*t for effects to be effective. Now that tpain, lil wayne, and kanye is doin that sh*t, its inspiring all these underground artists that think maybe if they use autotune they can come off on a track trying to sing like mr.rogers and itll be a hit n sh*t and thats whats pissin me off. Its like throwin salt in the game, now cuz of autotune you got all these whack a.ss dudes tryin to get on hooks cuz they think soundin like a robot will make a bi*ch wanna fu*k. CUT that sh*t out homie and get some real skills. No one wants to hear you say exactly what tpain said in a song over the same type of beat he said it to. Get some fu*kin originality! and learn how to use ur vocal chords stupid a.ss fu*ks
i couldnt agree more

its gettin out of hand

who wanta 2 hear a kanye west album with him singin and using the autotune?

i guess since andre 3000 did it he thinks he can do it and people will still like it

he will get a pass because hes gone through a lot
 9 years ago '05        #83
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 Amaniello said:
that's because you n*gga listen only rap sh*t ... do not want sperimental sound, new songs, something new ... open your mind
fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t

I'm all for new sh*t, opening my mind.. but not an autotune dedicated album.
This album is garbage in its purest form and I can't imagine people besides Kanye nuthuggers actually like this. For real, how the hell can you like this?!?!

The College Dropout>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Graduation = Late Registration>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this.

Not even hating, just being real.
 11-14-2008, 08:45 AM         #84
aRes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah its deferently a different sound for kanye, i have been a fan since day 1.. and this just takes it all.

Not every song is auto tuned.. and some songs are kinda funky( like all cds have) but for the most part, its a decent cd. In my own opinion, i feel like the cd is too short. i damn near jammed the whole thing in 20 minutes. This is definitly some Ne-yo type, woman loving music
 9 years ago '08        #85
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
Yo check it..

Like Kanye I am an artist, not a rap artist but a graphic designer, I create pieces with my computer and a mouse just like him.

Like Kanye my mother passed away within this year..actually 3 weeks after his mom died.

Like Kanye my bi*ch and I broke up after 5 years this year.

Like Kanye I dropped out of College b4 going back to get my degree.

What it all boils down to is that we as fans cannot box him or any other artist into a corner and say make music specifically for me. Most artist don't say ok I gotta do this for the fans, no they let the raw emotion of what's revolving around his or her life at that time drive the music.

Some of YALL put celebreties on another planet but they human just like yourself. Trust me I go hard in the paint but let YOU lose your Mom and yo main bi*ch in the same year and C if that don't fuk yo head up. Dem is Dark Days my n*ggaz no man is strong enuff to brush that sh*t off and keep it moving. Let that man express himself through his music its the only thing that's keeping him sane rite now besides them checks...if don't nobody else feel you Ye I do.
 9 years ago '04        #86
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 Mike Nitty said:
Yo check it..

Like Kanye I am an artist, not a rap artist but a graphic designer, I create pieces with my computer and a mouse just like him.

Like Kanye my mother passed away within this year..actually 3 weeks after his mom died.

Like Kanye my bi*ch and I broke up after 5 years this year.

Like Kanye I dropped out of College b4 going back to get my degree.

What it all boils down to is that we as fans cannot box him or any other artist into a corner and say make music specifically for me. Most artist don't say ok I gotta do this for the fans, no they let the raw emotion of what's revolving around his or her life at that time drive the music.

Some of YALL put celebreties on another planet but they human just like yourself. Trust me I go hard in the paint but let YOU lose your Mom and yo main bi*ch in the same year and C if that don't fuk yo head up. Dem is Dark Days my n*ggaz no man is strong enuff to brush that sh*t off and keep it moving. Let that man express himself through his music its the only thing that's keeping him sane rite now besides them checks...if don't nobody else feel you Ye I do.
Yeah that is why I am not mad at the man for doing what he is doing it is like this album was away to release himself instead of keeping everything bottled up I can only imagine how he feels. Sorry for your losses this year as well but I bet you have created some pretty crazy things this year graphic wise to ease your pain.
 9 years ago '06        #87
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
anybody?

i downloaded the album from the jukebox but the quality on that track is horrible

Last edited by coolio; 11-14-2008 at 09:59 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #88
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 jumpman2304 said:
i found it now...

didnt see this sh*t in the jukebox at all before today. weird.
u think u can up that?
 11-14-2008, 12:53 PM         #89
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel the track heartless but the whole album sounds the same, its aight but far from his best
 9 years ago '07        #90
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
wish the Grouprip would fu*kin leak already, version i got sounds like trash and skips

albums sounds dope tho
 9 years ago '06        #91
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
ill wait till it drops to decide wether i liked it or not
 9 years ago '08        #92
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 willi150 said:
Yeah that is why I am not mad at the man for doing what he is doing it is like this album was away to release himself instead of keeping everything bottled up I can only imagine how he feels. Sorry for your losses this year as well but I bet you have created some pretty crazy things this year graphic wise to ease your pain.
No doubt..sh*t take you to places you aint even trying to go you just end up there. Its unnatural to be talking to yourself but that's exactly how you feel when you lose a parent and like in my line of work that sh*t comes out in his music.

They think Ye changed Ye aint change he gon be back on that Hip-Hop vibe soon. He named his album 808's and Heartbreak..duhh, that's telling n*ggaz up front that yo this sh*t bout to be different $$ can't bring them back so this is my release. And I :applause: him.
 9 years ago '04        #93
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
I know Kanye has some serious d*ck riders in here, so Im gonna send a quick fu*k you to all of you for catchin feelins about this.

Honestly, I feel like I have a right to be disappointed about this bullsh*t. I've BOUGHT every single one of Kanye's albums and I don't even fu*kin buy albums. I buy maybe 3-4 artist albums and that's it. Kanye is one of them.

Man, I downloaded this sh*t and WTF..

I know Kanye is going through some things and that's cool but this album is honestly bullsh*t. And dont come in here with some "Kanye's a geinus"

First of all, he's using fu*king AUTO TUNES, his lyrics have never been the greatest, so what the fu*k is this? it's hot because he's a rapper singing? thats what makes this a masterpiece? because it's different?

I think that's what everyone has all fu*ked up. "It's hot, it's different, he's trying something new" but that doesn't mean it's good.

Common tried something new on Electric Circus and that album was a.ss too. I know some n*ggas were feelin it but it really just wasn't Common. That wasn't him. He tried something new, failed miserably and went back to being the hip hop artist we all loved.

The only tracks I was feelin off this sh*t was Welcome To Heartbreak, Heartless (very good song) and Paranoid but that's 3 songs off the whole fu*king album. I guess a n*ggas just ventin but Im just disappointed with this sh*t.
 11-15-2008, 07:38 PM         #94
Cream Casanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THERES NO 808s IN THIS ALBUM.. = FAIL
 11-15-2008, 08:38 PM         #95
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Are you deaf or have you just not listened to the album?

Every song has an 808 drum pattern. It's especially obvious in tracks like "Love Lockdown," "Paranoid," and "Robocop."

Waiting on a grouprip...
 9 years ago '04        #96
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
my thing is this kanye was really talking about some things that really were better kept to him,and he did this sh*t on damn near every song.I no cuz sh*t when a bi*ch broke it off wit me and i cryed wolf everybody told me to suck that sh*t up.bi*ches dont need no songs, emails, voicemails, phone calls, texts, smoke signals, unless ur exposing that bi*ch.aftering saying that the guy can make some damn good songs.so what were going to see ye sell some good bullsh*t.i think the guy head or heart isnt in music and this cd says that.He needs to take some time to resolve these issues he has with this chick and his mom, cuz def jam doesnt give a damn about kanye and i bet they try to spin his engagement and mother's death to boost his album sales.WATCH
 9 years ago '05        #97
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,181 | Props total: 18451 18451
Yo i aint gon lie but..i wuz hatin on kanye & that auto tune sh*t but once i heard amazing & heartless it changed my opinions. i respect kanye more now for wantin 2 do sumthin he wants 2 do jus 2 be different, aint nuthin wrong wid that. If you dont like it dnt buy it or listen plan & simple.
 9 years ago '04        #98
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,620 | Props total: 55 55
where is the album!? this sh*t need to leak already...
 11-16-2008, 09:54 AM         #99
Cream Casanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KCK said:
^^^ Are you deaf or have you just not listened to the album?

Every song has an 808 drum pattern. It's especially obvious in tracks like "Love Lockdown," "Paranoid," and "Robocop."

Waiting on a grouprip...
love lock down doesnt have no 808 "pattern"

wtf is a pattern are you trying to say kick/snare?

epic fail at thinkin you know sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #100
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Cream Casanova said:
love lock down doesnt have no 808 "pattern"

wtf is a pattern are you trying to say kick/snare?

epic fail at thinkin you know sh*t
 Cream Casanova said:
THERES NO 808s IN THIS ALBUM.. = FAIL
U obviously have no idea what a 808 is.

If u open an 808 Drumkit, the majority of the bass kicks sound exactly like the ones on Love Lock & Heartless.

IDK about the other tracks becuz i havent heard them But Love Lock & HLess have 808 Kicks man
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy