[Official] Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
is the real no dj version out ?
 9 years ago '04        #62
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
album isnt out yet unless it just floated to the VIP
 9 years ago '05        #63
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 jumpman2304 said:
album isnt out yet unless it just floated to the VIP
i beleive they are talking about the track welcome to heartbreak
wit kid cudi

----------------
Prolly High Listening To:
 9 years ago '04        #64
space
space
^^^ i dont even think that is out yet tho? just the really sh*tty radio rip ...
 9 years ago '04        #65
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
well the quality is ok its just that damn los angeles leakers tag the guy says during the whole track like wtf..... why do they do that !!?? its soooo annoying
 11-13-2008, 06:45 PM         #66
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love lockdown
heartless
coldest winter
street lights
welcome to heartbreak

the other songs need to be cut
 9 years ago '05        #67
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
Gonna download just to see this n*gga wild out on a pop album.
 9 years ago '07        #68
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 jumpman2304 said:
^^^ i dont even think that is out yet tho? just the really sh*tty radio rip ...
a dirty cdq no dj version has been out for like 2 days...
 9 years ago '05        #69
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15713 15713
You can't tell me ya'll ain't feeling that redone version of Robocop....them drums go hard. The album is shaping up to be to hot.....I'm open to all types of genres of music except country music.... so
 11-13-2008, 09:54 PM         #70
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is going to be fu*king terrible. ive yet to hear one keeper out of the 10 or so ive heard. anyone thinks its gonna be a classic or anything remotely resembling his past work needs to suicide.

theres no coming back from this, hes alienated his original fanbase by turning into a pop star. and he doesn't have a single. this album flopping would be the best thing to ever happen to him and his fans.
 9 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 thehogue... said:
a dirty cdq no dj version has been out for like 2 days...
i found it now...

didnt see this sh*t in the jukebox at all before today. weird.
 9 years ago '04        #72
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
This cd sounds terrible so far
 9 years ago '04        #73
space
space
wtf this sh*t aint even out yet
 9 years ago '04        #74
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I personally am looking forward to this album. When I first heard Love Lockdown, I was happy to hear something different and plus the fact that it was coming from Kanye meant that it would be just the tip of a new wave of creativity. Obviously the passing of his mother has really taken a toll on him and I think this is just his way of moving on. I still have my mom and I can bet that it will be one of the worst things to ever happen to me if/when I lose her...so I feel his pain. On another personal note, Heartless struck a chord with me cuz I basically just went through exactly what the song talks about, and the tracks with Jeezy and Wayne just make it even better to me.
 9 years ago '07        #75
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
i didnt think it was gonna be this hot!!
 9 years ago '07        #76
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
 Woody said:
I personally am looking forward to this album. When I first heard Love Lockdown, I was happy to hear something different and plus the fact that it was coming from Kanye meant that it would be just the tip of a new wave of creativity. Obviously the passing of his mother has really taken a toll on him and I think this is just his way of moving on. I still have my mom and I can bet that it will be one of the worst things to ever happen to me if/when I lose her...so I feel his pain. On another personal note, Heartless struck a chord with me cuz I basically just went through exactly what the song talks about, and the tracks with Jeezy and Wayne just make it even better to me.

i agree
 9 years ago '06        #77
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
ima fuccin kanye fan. since takeover/izzo. BUT i think he made this album outta nowhere and for himself.

1) i think def jam is hurting right now and they knew they could just convince kanye to put out something for the holidays for people to use as stocking stuffers and they end the year selling a decent amount of records

2) kanyes heart just isnt in this album. dude is depressed. he lost his mom and his engagement fell apart. he prolly just fuccin said ima do what i want and auto tone all my sh*t and people will still buy my ish.

the beats are hard but i cant listen to a whole album dedicated to auto tone.
 11-14-2008, 03:28 AM         #78
CMONEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=-The Snitch-;12905325]I need this sh*t for three reasons

2) Its perfect snitching music. Just imagine creepin on n*ggas, takin flicks, listening to love lockdown, about to make the call.

lmao damn Id never thought Id see the day where Snitching was the COOL thing to do. Actually I NEVER picture my self riding around bout to snitch but if thats what cats r doin these days live it up while u can yall got 4 years left anyways lol
 11-14-2008, 03:33 AM         #79
CMONEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and on another note...Artists using AutoTune are really starting to p!ss me off. It was cool at first when it was like the first couple t pain songs you heard, but now that sh*t is incredably whack and played out. I aint even tryin to hate on no one, im just not a fan of fake a.ss robotic voices. I was raised on real a.ss verses that had words that moved you, and didnt need sh*t for effects to be effective. Now that tpain, lil wayne, and kanye is doin that sh*t, its inspiring all these underground artists that think maybe if they use autotune they can come off on a track trying to sing like mr.rogers and itll be a hit n sh*t and thats whats pissin me off. Its like throwin salt in the game, now cuz of autotune you got all these whack a.ss dudes tryin to get on hooks cuz they think soundin like a robot will make a bi*ch wanna fu*k. CUT that sh*t out homie and get some real skills. No one wants to hear you say exactly what tpain said in a song over the same type of beat he said it to. Get some fu*kin originality! and learn how to use ur vocal chords stupid a.ss fu*ks
 11-14-2008, 04:30 AM         #80
YounG_FaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a kanye fan i can't say sh*t why? Cause he's a fu*k in genius.
He left me with 3 classic which i enjoy bumping every week. But this sh*t right here is fu*king crazy. sh*t is not my style nor must of the songs that ive heard all ready suck in my opinion i guess am not feeling the new style i guess.but ya i will learn to like it i guess lool

:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy