[Official] Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #281
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 167 167
 KidKingGoD said:
hit him up on myspace and let the ni99a know then... sh*t
So fu*king funny man . I CAN'T BLELIEVE YOU'R SO INCREDIBLY FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!OH sh*t I WILL BE LAUGHIN FOR A WEEK AFTER THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #282
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
808s And Heartbreak Is BADLY Mixed , sh*tty Audio Quality
Fixed. Don't mention it.
 11-23-2008, 03:27 PM         #283
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album was rushed and he was going for that authentic distorted electronica sound
 9 years ago '05        #284
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2219 2219
what are yall talking about, i would love to know what kinda speakers yall listening to this sh*t on. this sh*t sounds incredible on my surround sound and in the system in my whip.
 11-23-2008, 03:44 PM         #285
snowcat69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrackk said:
album was rushed and he was going for that authentic distorted electronica sound
how was it rushed qhwn he pushed up his release date?
 9 years ago '07        #286
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
kanye west's last hot album was late registration. graduation was the start of the fall of kanye . 808's and heartbreaks is trash.
 9 years ago '05        #287
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 167 167
 snowcat69 said:
how was it rushed qhwn he pushed up his release date?
He completed the final version just 3 days before the mastering date . He changed Roboco 5 times in a month !!!!!!! He didn't know waht to do with most of these tracks .
 11-23-2008, 04:04 PM         #288
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually its mixed good! It goes with the beats and his vocals are blended in with the tracks! What people dont realize is he had to change it up! He just didnt sing on the auto tune to sound better he used it to go with the beats! Everybody else just use it cuz they really can't sing! This album is 9-10! Only thing they can do is release a live version what would be crazy

You BEST not be sayin Kanye West CAN sing lol goddam...

He completed the final version just 3 days before the mastering date . He changed Roboco 5 times in a month !!!!!!! He didn't know waht to do with most of these tracks

And that shows through,He coulda condensed this whole BAWW fest into 3 tracks on his next Full Length,

tl,dr

sh*tty " emotionally deep Pop music" is sh*tty,well for the most part
 9 years ago '07        #289
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
This album is fu*kin greatness!! Kanye never does disappoint me

The sound in the car of the album is fu*kin epic

My fav track is See you in my nightmares (Lil Wayne was good on it too, but the p.u. line just needed to go)

The ppl that saying it sucks, just cant appreciate good music, and would rather hear about dudes k!lling ppl and selling drugs

the album is fu*kin fire!!
 9 years ago '08        #290
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
Ye is too comfortable, thats why he can make garbage like this and its whatever.
 9 years ago '04        #291
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I can start off by saying this album is not for everyone. If you're expecting the CD & LR Kanye, then you're lookin in the wrong place. 808's is one of those albums that you hate upon your first listen, but eventually you'll find yourself wanting to hear it over n over again until you like it. Production wise it's genius and Kanye's evolution is simply incredible. The gratuitous use of the autotune gets annoying towards the end, but the album wouldnt be the same without it. Peep the review I wrote on it

9 years ago '04        #292
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 CheezyDoDo said:
Why does it take so long for say you will to go off

I mean damn its like a mintue and half of that beat at the end
aww man thats the best part...that some good a.ss mood/groove music....

So what if it doesn't fit in to what ya'll want to hear from Kanye, sh*t sounds good to me and i haven't stop listen'n to it since i got it....Yes we kno he can't sing.....alot of other mother fu*kers that on.can't sing...but he's not trynna to be a "Singer", he's trying to tell a series of stories the best way he felt possible, don't Knock the n*gga for take'n a shot...Andre' 3000 did it...and i loved that damn album, Cee Lo did it...and that n*gga is reach'n new heights...

It's all in how u listen to it and read into the album...if you go in think'n you gonna get a hot 16 and some big bass and Old Samples,...then your gonna EXTREMELY disappointed .....but if go in with a Open mind, the sh*t WILL grow on u..no matter what you say

It's is a great mood music to groove to...nothing more, nothing less...Very Refreshing and isn't much more to say about it....either you HATE it or Love it...and i'm love'n this sh*t

Side Note...... See you in my nightmares hottest song on there, needs to be the next single:applause:
 11-23-2008, 09:26 PM         #293
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is trash....
 9 years ago '05        #294
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10876 10876
The concepts and production is hot. But the singing made me not like it. It would've been better if he just had RnB singers singing hooks with him rapping. I respect him trying to be different, but c'mon kanye you can't sing.
 11-24-2008, 10:36 AM         #295
Lamont Sanford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is hot, different but hot. i'm feeling it.

i could see why some of yall n*ggas wouldn't like it, some of yall real black fools. like knuck-knuck and bobo. i can see why yall dont like it.
 9 years ago '04        #296
7milestunna1 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
okay we all know he cant sing and whatnot but the album is refreshing for ppl who r tired of the same ol' hip hop albums....n*ggaz not black ppl need to think outside the box once in a while....i told n*ggaz the same thing when timbaland shock value came out....i loved it for being different....same goes for kanye...i dont think there is a song onthat cd that isnt hot...my personal favorite is robocop ...the orchestra in the back is k!llin it....n*ggaz need to wake up and realize that hip hop artists need to experiment from time to time to see what else they can do....IMO 808s could get at least 4 mics.
 9 years ago '08        #297
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41

This n*gga is tripping
 9 years ago '06        #298
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
I woulda bought it if he hadn't changed Welcome To Heartbreak. Now, I have it burned right next to me with a heart I drew on it with a red marker.
 11-24-2008, 09:52 PM         #299
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my friend showed me pictures of his kids...
 9 years ago '08        #300
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
Can someone PLEASE upload original welcome to heartbreak CDQ no DJ with no Los Angeles Lakers crap?

Will give props.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy