NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2008, 08:56 AM         #221
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See you in my nightmares, Coldest Winter, Say you will, Heartless, and Amazing are the best tracks
 9 years ago '06        #222
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Edit: Response Below

So Im guessing Billboard is lying huh

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 11-20-2008 at 09:30 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #223
space
space
 Drunk By Myself said:
jay-z did not have 10 #1 albums
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rotfl :agreement6:
 BlackandGifted said:

Jay-Z scores his 10th No. 1 album on The Billboard 200, as "American Gangster" (Def Jam) debuts on top this week after selling 425,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The rapper thus ties Elvis Presley in second place for the most No. 1 albums on the chart; only the Beatles have had more, with 19

I dont make sh*t up homeboi
Now I know it hurts to be shut down but we can take it from the top if you like
 9 years ago '04        #224
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,672 | Props total: 2205 2205
keepin it 100% after a thorough listen (2-3 times all the way through) this album is a.ss..I'm all for being different but the some tracks are just wack as hell..My top 3 songs tho are Paranoid, Say You Will, and Love Lockdown..
 11-20-2008, 12:03 PM         #225
krs one lost 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-20-2008, 12:04 PM         #226
krs one lost 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye might as well do a cd with the nelson brothers since hes a emo f*g**t
 9 years ago '06        #227
space
space
[QUOTE=krs one lost;
wtf is that st about

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 11-20-2008 at 12:17 PM..
 11-20-2008, 12:14 PM         #228
kurupt09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my opinion, Kanye caught a brick with this one. Some of the tracks would've been alright if Usher or someone sang them without auto tune, but if you're not Roger Troutman (who could actually sing without the computer a.ssistance) stay away from that bullsh*t. I appreciate that dude tried to make a concept album..something that is very hard to pull off properly, but I don't think I'll ever listen to this album again after the first couple "feeling out" listens.
 9 years ago '04        #229
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
I dont see how people are on here acting like this album is something different or some amazing sh*t. I mean I like the beats, and the concepts and lyrics are decent, BUT come on. Even wit the robot thingy Ye sounds horrible. TPain is a better writer when it comes to this kind of stuff easy, Andre 3000 is way more creative and can sing decent without auto tune. So you cant compare the two. at cats saying this is album of the year, I guess he only made it since he figures he has no chance at winning album of the year rapping. Im not a Ye hater cause he had 3 classics until he had to go mess it up.
 9 years ago '06        #230
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 kg81 said:
i dont see how people are on here acting like this album is something different or some amazing sh*t. I mean i like the beats, and the concepts and lyrics are decent, but come on. Even wit the robot thingy ye sounds horrible. Tpain is a better writer when it comes to this kind of stuff easy, andre 3000 is way more creative and can sing decent without auto tune. So you cant compare the two. At cats saying this is album of the year, i guess he only made it since he figures he has no chance at winning album of the year rapping. Im not a ye hater cause he had 3 classics until he had to go mess it up.
agreed! Can't tell these kanye stans this though, lol!!!
 9 years ago '07        #231
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
honestly dunno where to start. this auto tune sh*t is really whack. k!lled the album n is doing the same to hip hop. made me not like kanye,wayne n any 1 else on it besides tpain. kanye is a fu*kin emoitional f*g**t ., i used ta not believe people callin this dude a f*g**t but damn. seriously. this is a pop album fu*k ne 1 callin this dude a rapper. 1.
 9 years ago '04        #232
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
This album sucks, and it doesn't suck because it's not a rap album, it doesn't suck because it's a pop album, it sucks because the production is boring, the lyrics are run of the mill, and that auto-tune effect starts getting annoying even throughout one song, a whole album of it is just stupid.
 11-20-2008, 02:33 PM         #233
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he fu*kt up it for himself by changing the only song that could have been a classic song to some bullsh*t..

once again.... welcome to heartbreak is ruined now... the old beat was sick..

the 1e song... say you will .... the beat is sick... etc... but half of the song is instrumental... its cool if you let the beat ride for a minute... but it rides 2 long..

Heartless is DOPE... got nothing bad to say about that joint... song is DOPE as fu*k

love lockdown grew on me.... now i think the song is nice

the song with wayne is dope.... see you in my nightmare ... beat is sick hook is dope

song with jeezy(AMAZIN) is cool... thats the perfect word for it... its cool... nothing GREAT nothing wack

streetlights is a good song for what it is... he repeats the hook 2 much tho...

Robocop the 1e version was pretty wack.... the new version is even worst..
the syntz etc doesnt fit.. its 2 BUSY !!!...

coldest winter... is muaw... he could have made this alot better... it lacks

Paranoid.... the beginning of the beat(song) is sick.... but i think the part when the other cat starts singin sounds 2 pop..
but overall its a aight song

Bad news is aight...

if the Good Welcome to heartbreak was on it... i would give the album
4 outa 5

but now hez gonna lose a whole point

so i give it a 3 outa 5 now

Last edited by Classefied; 11-20-2008 at 02:36 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #234
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
The beats are top notch amazing but the singing just isnt for me, couldnt he have just rapped on it would it have been that hard? Oh well i guess next summer hell come with what everyone wants. I will say this tho Welcome to Heartbreak and Amazin are dope songs.
 9 years ago '06        #235
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
QUESTION REGARDING THE GROUPRIP IN THE JUKEBOX:

Is that supposed to be the FINAL version of the album, cuz the cuss words are scratched out? (for example in See You In My Nightmares, Weezy's "sh*t") :banghead: Or since it's a "love" related album, all the cussing is PURPOSELY scratched...
 9 years ago '04        #236
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Is it me but does this album sound like a black version of coldplay only with auto tune.
 11-20-2008, 11:48 PM         #237
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #238
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
This feels more like a pop album to me but with some amazing beats as Kanye usually delivers on the production front.

I say pop because I don't know what other genre it could possibly be. Kanye was always an average MC with something say which is usually better than a good MC with nothing to say. But lyrically he took a step down on this one.

Anyway type of album your girl would love. No cursing....simplistic lyrics and hot beats.

But as a hip hop head...you would classify this as a guilty pleasure b/c its actually a pretty good album if you don't think too much while listening. You know just let it in one ear and out the other. sh*t is hot.

Last edited by iggyemu; 11-21-2008 at 12:08 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #239
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
anybody think they can give me a link to the original version of welcome to heartbreak?
 9 years ago '04        #240
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I have no idea what Emo is supposed to sound like, but my boy's wife listens to that sh*t. He says this album is "Emo with 808s".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy