[Official Thread] Baltimore Ravens @ New York Giants

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Ravens 7 31.82%
Champs 15 68.18%
Voters: 22. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-16-2008, 05:59 PM         #461
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
yea just like the skin fans on here who after beating the cowboys and eagles start making threads talking about "skins superbowl bound" or some sh*t like that,oh how about the "portis the best blocking rb in the league" thread upped everytime the skins win a game.point out a giants thread claiming they winning the superbowl or even making it?!
That wasn't a Skins fan that made that thread. And Portis is the best blocking RB in the league. No1 in that thread even named a person that was better and n*ggas was just hating throughout. and ofcourse I was gonna bump it with all that sh*t being said.
 9 years ago '07        #462
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 Andre3000 said:
That wasn't a Skins fan that made that thread. And Portis is the best blocking RB in the league. No1 in that thread even named a person that was better and n*ggas was just hating throughout. and ofcourse I was gonna bump it with all that sh*t being said.
it was more then one of those thread made and why would a non skins fan make a statement like that

im sure giant fans can go back and pull up thread when it was reported osi was gonna miss the entire year,and people was laughing about the sh*t and saying the giants hopes of making it back to the super bowl was done.but i dont see it done it was plenty of hate in there
 11-16-2008, 07:00 PM         #463
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
that being said id like you to point where in this thread i said the ravens would win and talked sh*t like my football team was in the nfc east.

Im not even gonna humor that. you can look through the first few pages of this thread and see for yourself. the ravens lost the game is over move on with your life
 11-16-2008, 07:12 PM         #464
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

Im not even gonna humor that. you can look through the first few pages of this thread and see for yourself. the ravens lost the game is over move on with your life
says the guy with 20 + posts in this thread in the last 4 hours.
 11-16-2008, 07:17 PM         #465
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lol

but you know whats really funny??

ill800 said:
to think you are going to walk over us is foolish.
 9 years ago '04        #466
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Deuce Black said:

on the other side of the coin there are a few giants fans both on this board, and that I personally know that really dont know $h!t but love to talk $h!t and I truely cant fu*king stand for it. let alone respond to their posts.

and nah im not talking about you ghostninja

Word, then who you talking bout?? Call them out then.:celebrate0:
 11-16-2008, 07:52 PM         #467
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well well well... What do ya know?

Pretty much everything I said was gonna happen happened. Ain't that about a bi*ch...

I wanna send a special shout out to "ill800" and "akademiks"... Hope all enjoyed the game. :)

It was good to down another supposedly "really good" team tho. On to the Cardinals(which I think is going to be a genuinley tough game)...

Deuce Black said:
on the other side of the coin there are a few giants fans both on this board, and that I personally know that really dont know $h!t but love to talk $h!t and I truely cant fu*king stand for it. let alone respond to their posts.

and nah im not talking about you ghostninja

Oh yeah, and on to this lil bi*ch right here... If you talkin bout me, and "not knowin sh*t about football" or "this team", well you can just eat a d*ck like the f*g**t you are...

And since you wanna go there and talk sh*t about a fellow Giants fan, to keep it real, all you fu*ken do is complain about sh*t like a lil bi*ch, real talk... We up 13-0 and the long snapper messes up, it's "Oh, the Giants playin sloppy all game"... Eli throws 1 pick, while we up Big time points, it's "Eli is back to being a rookie again"... This sh*t is constant with you. What a little bi*ch, forreal.

Talkin about me not knowin sh*t... Didn't everything I said in this thread before the game come true???... Ight then, maybe you the one that don't know sh*t and maybe I'm on to somethin?

I know my squad. I go to training camp every single day during the summer. I was talkin bout yall should watch out for Ahmad Bradshaw last summer before yall even knew this dudes name because I saw it in practice... And when I say some sh*t about the Giants, it ain't me "talkin sh*t", it's because I believe it.

Da fu*k@ other Giants fans throwin rocks at me for havin confidence in our squad and knowing our strengths and ending up being fu*ken right almost all the time... disgusting.
 9 years ago '04        #468
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 Illstreet said:

Pretty much everything I said was gonna happen happened. Ain't that about a bi*ch...

I wanna send a special shout out to "ill800" and "akademiks"... Hope all enjoyed the game. :)

It was good to down another supposedly "really good" team tho. On to the Cardinals(which I think is going to be a genuinley tough game)...

Oh yeah, and on to this lil bi*ch right here... If you talkin bout me, and "not knowin sh*t about football" or "this team", well you can just eat a d*ck like the f*g**t you are...

And since you wanna go there and talk sh*t about a fellow Giants fan, to keep it real, all you fu*ken do is complain about sh*t like a lil bi*ch, real talk... We up 13-0 and the long snapper messes up, it's "Oh, the Giants playin sloppy all game"... Eli throws 1 pick, while we up Big time points, it's "Eli is back to being a rookie again"... This sh*t is constant with you. What a little bi*ch, forreal.

Talkin about me not knowin sh*t... Didn't everything I said in this thread before the game come true???... Ight then, maybe you the one that don't know sh*t and maybe I'm on to somethin?

I know my squad. I go to training camp every single day during the summer. I was talkin bout yall should watch out for Ahmad Bradshaw last summer before yall even knew this dudes name because I saw it in practice... And when I say some sh*t about the Giants, it ain't me "talkin sh*t", it's because I believe it.

Da fu*k@ other Giants fans throwin rocks at me for havin confidence in our squad and knowing our strengths and ending up being fu*ken right almost all the time... disgusting.
Case in point.
 11-16-2008, 08:10 PM         #469
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

before I read all that... I guess your a giants fan, but who are you?

no disrespect but I have no idea where you came from or what your talking about

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-16-2008 at 08:12 PM..
 11-16-2008, 08:29 PM         #470
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

before I read all that... I guess your a giants fan, but who are you?

no disrespect but I have no idea where you came from or what your talking about
Ight then, keep it funky and get whateva sh*t that's on your chest off...

You in a thread talkin bout there's Giants fans that talk mad sh*t and don't know what they talkin bout and you can't stand em...

Well I seem to be percieved round here as the dude that reps the Giants that talks to most sh*t, but funnily enough, that all comes from fans of the teams we've beat this year...

Never thought it would come from another Giants fan... That sh*t astounded me.

But if you wasn't talkin bout me, my bad... But I'd be real interested to know who this "Rogue" Giants fan is that talks mad sh*t and doesn't know anything bout sh*t, that you can't stand...

Cause I can't think of any Giants fans here that fit that bill?...
 11-16-2008, 08:40 PM         #471
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So much hate...

If you was rooting from the jump you shouldn't have to argue back and forth and all that kiddie SHlT. G-Men 9-1, that's what matters.
 11-16-2008, 08:41 PM         #472
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aaron Ross NFC defensive player of the week??

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-16-2008 at 10:14 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #473
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 JaboTen4 said:
So much hate...

If you was rooting from the jump you shouldn't have to argue back and forth and all that kiddie SHlT. G-Men 9-1, that's what matters.
n*gga i thought you were grounded
 9 years ago '05        #474
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
next week is gonna be a tough one..

569 - 103 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 84% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 11-16-2008, 10:13 PM         #475
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
n*gga i thought you were grounded
I like to use the term, household probation.
 9 years ago '07        #476
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 BlaznHizzle said:
next week is gonna be a tough one..
the pass rush been slacking the past two weeks if the giants dont get pressure on warner,he gonna have a field day with them wrs
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy