[Official Thread] Baltimore Ravens @ New York Giants

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Ravens 7 31.82%
Champs 15 68.18%
Voters: 22. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #441
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Andre3000 said:
I always thought it was just that one Giant fan. but these n*ggas be getting c*cky.
yea just like the skin fans on here who after beating the cowboys and eagles start making threads talking about "skins superbowl bound" or some sh*t like that,oh how about the "portis the best blocking rb in the league" thread upped everytime the skins win a game.point out a giants thread claiming they winning the superbowl or even making it?!
 9 years ago '04        #442
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 StateZFinest said:
are you retarded or did you just miss the 2 posts above you where Venom quoted like 20 posts of sh*t talking from ravens fans before the game.
Sounds like a bunch of posts calling out some people for their stupidity to me.
 9 years ago '08        #443
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 str8_akademiks said:
Who was really talking sh*t?
I saw some fans predicting that the Ravens would win, and that's pretty much it.
Y'all talk sh*t like you're actually on the field instead of sitting and watching it on your 13' Magnavox.
feelin salty?:sad21:

we won = we got braggin rights dont know bout u but talkin sh*t is part of sports deal with it
 9 years ago '04        #444
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
feelin salty?:sad21:

we won = we got braggin rights dont know bout u but talkin sh*t is part of sports deal with it
Why would I feel salty? A loss is a loss to me. Doesn't affect my mood one bit, and losing to the best team in football is not a big deal to me.
I actually like the Giants so it's whatever to me.
 11-16-2008, 04:02 PM         #445
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Y'all talk sh*t like you're actually on the field instead of sitting and watching it on your 13' Magnavox.
LMAO

all day!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-16-2008 at 04:04 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #446
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 StateZFinest said:
are you retarded or did you just miss the 2 posts above you where Venom quoted like 20 posts of sh*t talking from ravens fans before the game.
It was really only 1 n*gga talking that sh*t & then Ak + other dude just threw their 2cents in

Expected Giants to win, doesnt matter who is at QB w/ that team... Im still not ready to call Eli elite
 11-16-2008, 04:10 PM         #447
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ak never really talked that much sh*t... He gave the giants props all last year too. I'm happy we won but I think some of you reaching a little too far
 11-16-2008, 04:13 PM         #448
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:
Ak never really talked that much sh*t... He gave the giants props all last year too. I'm happy we won but I think some of you reaching a little too far
just tryin to defend a fellow giants fan. and i never said Ak talked sh*t. personally i think dude is cool

and i didn't talk sh*t with that other ravens fan who was poppin off at the mouth, so w/e. i know better than to smack talk

you seem like you hate the giants but rep them at the same time

Last edited by StateZFinest; 11-16-2008 at 04:14 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #449
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1210 1210
 Venom said:
^^^^ yellow because it is golden

^^^ couldnt even score 23

^^ another golden material you right, we didnt get 100 yds, we got 210 yds rushing bi*ches

and on that note

this is why we play the game people:dancingcool:
yall n*ggas absent
 11-16-2008, 04:45 PM         #450
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
just tryin to defend a fellow giants fan. you seem like you hate the giants but rep them at the same time
lol

I feel what u sayin,

Ack is a Ravens fan but hes a cool dude, unlike ill800... he kept it real. dude quoted him saying the ravens weakness is in the secondary backups and the strength is in the stout run defense and it wouldnt be smart (in his opinion) to not take advantage of those stats. nothing major

on the other side of the coin there are a few giants fans both on this board, and that I personally know that really dont know $h!t but love to talk $h!t and I truely cant fu*king stand for it. let alone respond to their posts.

and nah im not talking about you ghostninja

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-16-2008 at 04:47 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #451
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Deuce Black said:

lol

I feel what u sayin,

Ack is a Ravens fan but hes a cool dude, unlike ill800... he kept it real. dude quoted him saying the ravens weakness is in the secondary backups and the strength is in the stout run defense and it wouldnt be smart (in his opinion) to not take advantage of those stats. nothing major

on the other side of the coin there are a few giants fans both on this board, and that I personally know that really dont know $h!t but love to talk $h!t and I truely cant fu*king stand for it. let alone respond to their posts.

11-16-2008, 04:52 PM         #452
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
or you. :dancingcool:

or ric "wooooooooooooooooo" flair :agreement6:

good win today fellas. i kinda like the "Jeremy shockey" (outcast of the giants fans) role

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-16-2008 at 04:53 PM..
 11-16-2008, 05:08 PM         #453
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

lol

I feel what u sayin,

we must've not been on the same page then because i wasn't referring to AK at all. i have never had problems with him, i was just talkin bout ill800.

your right, there are a couple giants fans who talk reckless and force the rest of the giants fans into a bad reputation. unless your talkin bout me.

then fu*k you
 11-16-2008, 05:09 PM         #454
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
then fu*k you

nah. not talking about u either.

although i didnt appreciate some of ur comments earlier :angry14:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 11-16-2008 at 05:17 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #455
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Deuce Black said:

lol

I feel what u sayin,

Leave my boy illy alone
 11-16-2008, 05:13 PM         #456
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Leave my boy illy alone
:fawkdance:
 9 years ago '04        #457
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 Deuce Black said:

nah. not talking about u either.

although i didnt appreciate some of ur comments earlier :angry14:
 9 years ago '05        #458
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
at everyone picking Giants in this thread poll..
it was 9 for the giants 7 for the ravens before the game started

529 - 85 STRK: 7 w in a row WIN PCT: 86% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 11-16-2008, 05:43 PM         #459
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
Queens >
 11-16-2008, 05:55 PM         #460
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

lol

I feel what u sayin,

omg, some f*g**t on boxden thinks im uncool! :rolleyes: fu*k you n*gga.

lmao @ 19 pages of this thread. sh*t was at like 5 pages this morning. further solidifies that giants fans here are a bunch of wh0ores. do you guys watch the game sitting next to the computer? is the computer like...your best friend or something? wtf? go outside and get a life.

that being said id like you to point where in this thread i said the ravens would win and talked sh*t like my football team was in the nfc east. drama queen homos.

as far as football goes, giants are definitely the best team in league. your o line is monstrous and your coaching couldnt be any better. you guys got the breaks, we didnt. hell of a game called by the giants coaching staff. you guys beat us pretty good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago