most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2008, 01:21 PM         #161
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
:metallicblue:

Merry Christmas
Notice every artgument you had against Boston. (They lost to the Pacers, better record, best defense)

Now are in our favor, the record, the D, everything. But now it doesn't matter? When Boston was 7-1 and LA 5-0 you wasn't saying that.
 9 years ago '05        #162
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
I cant wait till Christmas...
 9 years ago '06        #163
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2276 2276
I hope the Pacers do it again tonight
 9 years ago '05        #164
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Celtics and Lakers both lost to the pacers, not just lakers.
 9 years ago '05        #165
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 modalee81 said:
I hope the Pacers do it again tonight
We gonna be 3-0 vs Celtics at the end of thsi week (I wish lol) :applause:

Actually... fu*k it.. i hope we play da celtics in da first round. Celtics almost lost to those bums from Atlanta last year
If we get to the palyoffs this year we takin Celtics out in Round 1 :applause:

Last edited by katalist; 12-03-2008 at 02:04 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #166
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6954 6954
 katalist said:

Actually... fu*k it.. i hope we play da celtics in da first round. Celtics almost lost to those bums from Atlanta last year
the Pacers are like the Celtics lil brother

You know when you ballin with ya older brother and you know you can't beat him but he let's you beat him anyways so you feel good about yourself...that's like the C's/Pacers...ya'll our lil brother.
 9 years ago '06        #167
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 katalist said:

damn chill out indiana, go herd some cows and burn some energy if you feel like running your mouth. Don't come at Boston like that, especially if you're team is the Indiana Pacers. Even if the Celtics lose by 50 tonight I still wouldn't consider the Pacers a legit team, it's only December
 9 years ago '06        #168
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 keithbm1111 said:
131-92 Game 6 win
Yeah the 4th quarter of Game 6 was a beat-down, but that whole series was far from a massacre as many would make it seem.
 9 years ago '05        #169
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 smokeweed101. said:
LA is actually lower, Houston, NO, SA, CLE, DET, BOS and some others all have better D.
YOU SAID they are 6th and thats garbage... either way you slice it, that aint a fair a.ssesment...

I dunno what we are it could be less than 6th...at this point it doesnt matter.. Christmas Day will be interesting, should be a great game...

But golden state defense= Garbage homie..

Lakers aint got the best D, aint got the worst either... We have lock down D in times almost every game..we just gotta get consistent and keep it 48min... We do lead the league in steals, which has to be attributed to good defense..

With that said, our D isnt on the celtics level yet... doesnt mean we cant beat em.
 12-03-2008, 03:25 PM         #170
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wizards>Celtics. We bout to go on a Winning streak. Better pray we dont see dat a.ss in the playoffs.
 9 years ago '05        #171
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 beantown85 said:
damn chill out indiana, go herd some cows and burn some energy if you feel like running your mouth. Don't come at Boston like that, especially if you're team is the Indiana Pacers. Even if the Celtics lose by 50 tonight I still wouldn't consider the Pacers a legit team, it's only December
It was a joke playa
@ you getting so worked up
Celtics are still the defending champs and still one of the top 2 teams in the L right now. I was just buggin yall cuz we beat celtics and lakers and alot of celtics fans seem to forget we beat yall to, so give the lakers a break, every GREAT team gets beat from time to time. My pacers arnt doing much damage this year, but in 2-4 years watch out :applause:
Got nothing but respect for both Lakers and Celtics, hope my pacers can keep getting good young talent cuz in a few we gonna be trouble

And im from the westcoast, never been to Indiana in my life ya dig? so stop it with the tough guy talk ya beeezy

Last edited by katalist; 12-03-2008 at 04:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #172
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 P. Dedos said:
BHahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahHahhah

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS
the lakers won 2 games, lost 4, one was a blowout

that isnt a beatdown you retard
 12-03-2008, 05:15 PM         #173
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
LMAO @ you for bumping a thread when lakes only got their second loss. Get off the lakers d*ck seriously. U talk about lakers more than me, and i'm a f*ckin fan
Shut the fu*k up, no one cares about LA, I pointed out that we are still better, you guys disagreed, I have proof, now what?
 12-03-2008, 05:19 PM         #174
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
YOU SAID they are 6th and thats garbage... either way you slice it, that aint a fair a.ssesment...

I dunno what we are it could be less than 6th...at this point it doesnt matter.. Christmas Day will be interesting, should be a great game...

But golden state defense= Garbage homie..

Lakers aint got the best D, aint got the worst either... We have lock down D in times almost every game..we just gotta get consistent and keep it 48min... We do lead the league in steals, which has to be attributed to good defense..

With that said, our D isnt on the celtics level yet... doesnt mean we cant beat em.
When I say garbage I mean on a championship level, obviously 7th or 8th is not bad but when facing Boston it is garbage because it leads to blowouts, and yea they got smashed last year.
 12-03-2008, 05:20 PM         #175
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
It was a joke playa
@ you getting so worked up
Celtics are still the defending champs and still one of the top 2 teams in the L right now. I was just buggin yall cuz we beat celtics and lakers and alot of celtics fans seem to forget we beat yall to, so give the lakers a break, every GREAT team gets beat from time to time. My pacers arnt doing much damage this year, but in 2-4 years watch out :applause:
Got nothing but respect for both Lakers and Celtics, hope my pacers can keep getting good young talent cuz in a few we gonna be trouble

And im from the westcoast, never been to Indiana in my life ya dig? so stop it with the tough guy talk ya beeezy
All I said was that LA fans who all said they were too good to lose to the Pacers, just did. How is that forgetting that loss?

I mean the point is Boston is the best team, im not downing Indiania because they are not a threat in June.
 9 years ago '04        #176
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
 Andre3000 said:
Wizards>Celtics. We bout to go on a Winning streak. Better pray we dont see dat a.ss in the playoffs.
yeah just like all the Washington teams will win championships in the next 20 years, haha,
 12-03-2008, 05:47 PM         #177
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cledee23 said:
yeah just like all the Washington teams will win championships in the next 20 years, haha,
I dont recall me saying that. Skins and Wizards i can vouch for that. Any other Washington team dont know.
 9 years ago '04        #178
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11531 11531
 luda06 said:
No lie I swear DJ Maximum was the only celtics fan on this board before they got stacked.
ur semi right theres alot of others tho

Junior G Southside Keithmb11 Hurricane Ra and more

alot of ppl didnt believe ive been running with p squared since he got in the league i followed him while he was in kansas he was and still is a beast my fav player
 9 years ago '08        #179
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Andre3000 said:
you serious??

if you are

put down the crack pipe
 12-03-2008, 07:41 PM         #180
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo is going to have a quadruple double tonight, he just needs more steals.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy