The Boston Celtics Are the best team in the NBA

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #141
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 westcoast408 said:
Na if LA plays solid D they can take Boston in my view the lakers have someone that can slow down garnett a lil bit in Bynum, Gasol is way too soft that p u s s got handled in the finals that heartless spaniard
 9 years ago '06        #142
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 smokeweed101. said:
LA fans think it is a threat to say Boston is better, I haven't put down your team, number 2 is always great just not enough.
It's in the DNA of a Lakers fan... they can't admit it when they are beaten.

After the Celtics mopped them up in the finals you couldn't find any Lakers fans with anything good to say about the Celtics even after all the sh*t they talked.
 11-12-2008, 08:22 AM         #143
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the hate on Boston though.

Are the Hawks for real? "Yea they took Boston to 7 last year"
same with Cleveland.

Are the Celtics for real? "No they took LA to 6 and won but that was last year, things change"

Ignorance is bliss.
 9 years ago '04        #144
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Junior G said:
'08 Celtics > Bulls Dynasty > Lakers Dynasty > Rockets Dynasty > Pistons Dynasty >
 12-03-2008, 07:30 AM         #145
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
this thread gets funnier by the day

I know, Boston is on a 9 game win streak I just realized.

And LA is now in 2nd place.
 12-03-2008, 07:31 AM         #146
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
thats my reason for saying Lakers>Boston by far this year
Well they lost to the Pacers, so whats your reason now d*ckrider?
 9 years ago '05        #147
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6969 6969
 smokeweed101. said:
Well they lost to the Pacers, so whats your reason now d*ckrider?
 9 years ago '07        #148
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Honestly, I have respect for LA, Kobe is the best player in the world right now, and they have a good team. But i dont understand how Laker fans come into every thread and preach that LA > Boston. do you not remember what happened in the finals? Boston k!lled you. I know that was last year but Celts looks just as good again this year. And until someone else holds up the trophy, Celts are still the best. I dont care if you hate the Celtics, at least admit their the best.
 9 years ago '05        #149
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6969 6969
 keithbm1111 said:
Honestly, I have respect for LA, Kobe is the best player in the world right now, and they have a good team. But i dont understand how Laker fans come into every thread and preach that LA > Boston. do you not remember what happened in the finals? Boston k!lled you. I know that was last year but Celts looks just as good again this year. And until someone else holds up the trophy, Celts are still the best. I dont care if you hate the Celtics, at least admit their the best.
They will keep running their mouth but when and if they make the Finals next year. Lakers will officially become the Celtics bi*ch.
 12-03-2008, 08:43 AM         #150
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston is #1 in defense, LA is like 6th. They play garbage D.
 9 years ago '06        #151
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1171 1171
People keep bringing up the Finals last year. And no we did not get k!lled no matter what your "bean"-sized brain tries to make up.

There are two reason why we'll beat Boston this year: Ariza and of course Bynum. Ariza is ballin outta control right now whereas he was rusty as fu*k in the Finals from comin off of his injury, and ya'll already know about Bynum our starting center which we didn't have last year.

I don't understand how cats can try to make it seem like not having your starting center isn't a big deal?
 9 years ago '05        #152
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 smokeweed101. said:
Boston is #1 in defense, LA is like 6th. They play garbage D.
uhh...

ok...i agree the celtics play better D...

And the last few games the laker D has been crap at times...

But 6th in the NBA out of 28 teams=Garbage?....nah homie...
 9 years ago '07        #153
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
number 1 offense, number 1 steals, yes number 6 in points allowed but number 1 in difference.

you've played 19 games, against 5 teams with winning records...:applause:
the champs ladies and gents:applause:
we didnt make the schedule, we just play the games. dont worry, you're gonna be playing the same teams too, so its not like the league made the schedule easy for the C's like some laker fans probably think.

and to your "great streak" comment, I'd say its probably pretty hard to put a 9 game win streak together in the NBA regardless of who you play. Look at the Pacers, they suck and beat LA and Boston. 9 game winning streak is a 9 game winning streak no matter who they beat. keep hating on the C's
 12-03-2008, 11:39 AM         #154
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Lakers have played most of their games at home, and have barely had any back to backs. Check the Celtics and how many road games and back to back games they have played.

Lakers are not better than the Celtics. Until the Lakers beat the Celtics in the Finals. NOTHING MATTERS.
 12-03-2008, 11:40 AM         #155
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
People keep bringing up the Finals last year. And no we did not get k!lled no matter what your "bean"-sized brain tries to make up.

There are two reason why we'll beat Boston this year: Ariza and of course Bynum. Ariza is ballin outta control right now whereas he was rusty as fu*k in the Finals from comin off of his injury, and ya'll already know about Bynum our starting center which we didn't have last year.

I don't understand how cats can try to make it seem like not having your starting center isn't a big deal?
i dont think Bynum can make up 39 points in a game 7 lol, or Ariza garbage a.ss. The Celtics will make Ariza worthless.
 9 years ago '07        #156
space
space
 Jersey826 said:

131-92 Game 6 win
 12-03-2008, 11:41 AM         #157
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
number 1 offense, number 1 steals, yes number 6 in points allowed but number 1 in difference.

Your gay a.ss trying to hype yourself up. The Celtics won the ring, they will continue to be champs until they get beat, go hide in a corner.
 12-03-2008, 01:17 PM         #158
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:

Offense doesn't win championships dumbass.
 12-03-2008, 01:18 PM         #159
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
uhh...

ok...i agree the celtics play better D...

And the last few games the laker D has been crap at times...

But 6th in the NBA out of 28 teams=Garbage?....nah homie...
LA is actually lower, Houston, NO, SA, CLE, DET, BOS and some others all have better D.
 12-03-2008, 01:20 PM         #160
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hyphy you still in this thread smacking these n*ggas around
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago