The Boston Celtics Are the best team in the NBA

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-11-2008, 09:32 AM         #121
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '05        #122
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
im prayin one of there big 3 gets fu*ked up so pistons can take the east
 11-11-2008, 10:27 AM         #123
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingJustin said:
im prayin one of there big 3 gets fu*ked up so pistons can take the east
I don't have to pray, cancer is uncurable.
 9 years ago '05        #124
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
@ this thread....this is a new year, not last year. try as hard as you want to re-assure yourself that boston is the best in the league by bringing up something 5 months ago, but anybody who has watched basketball so far this year knows the lakers are undeniably the best. first of all, ya'll lost to the pacers, and then barely won against toronto on your home floor. if we was facing these cup cake east teams on the regular all signs point to those being blow outs after the 1st quarter if our first 5 games are any indication, be serious.


Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-11-2008 at 12:32 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #125
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 BO$$ Playa said:
@ this thread....this is a new year, not last year. try as hard as you want to re-assure yourself that boston is the best in the league by bringing up something 5 months ago, but anybody who has watched basketball so far this year knows the lakers are undeniably the best. first of all, ya'll lost to the pacers, and then barely won against toronto on your home floor. if we was facing these cup cake east teams on the regular all signs point to those being blow outs after the 1st quarter if our first 5 games are any indication, be serious.
thats my reason for saying Lakers>Boston by far this year
 11-11-2008, 12:36 PM         #126
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
thats my reason for saying Lakers>Boston by far this year
which means nothing, what matters is who wins the finals, so who gives a fu*k
 9 years ago '05        #127
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
which means nothing, what matters is who wins the finals, so who gives a fu*k
i said so far this year.. can u read?
 11-11-2008, 12:38 PM         #128
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
LMFAO you're such a retard. Your basically saying if Lakers win they're still not the better team. No logic here.
no you demented child, the point is at this point of the season , you can not say who is better, there is no justification that can do that, no reasons, no damn logic. With that said, the Lakers have an outstanding team and CAN win it this year. It means nothing until the finals roll around though. You just for some reason fail to understand concept.
 11-11-2008, 12:39 PM         #129
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
i said so far this year.. can u read?
can you read?????? you said "BY FAR" you idiot.
 11-11-2008, 12:40 PM         #130
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
@ this thread....this is a new year, not last year. try as hard as you want to re-assure yourself that boston is the best in the league by bringing up something 5 months ago, but anybody who has watched basketball so far this year knows the lakers are undeniably the best. first of all, ya'll lost to the pacers, and then barely won against toronto on your home floor. if we was facing these cup cake east teams on the regular all signs point to those being blow outs after the 1st quarter if our first 5 games are any indication, be serious.
If im not mistaken the Celtics are still the CHAMPIONS right now, at this point of the season, which means TODAY, THIS WEEK, EVERY DAY , EVERY MONDAY, EVERY MONTH, until the finals end. GET it ? Champions. So who gives a fu*k about regular season losses and wins. The Celtics got pushed to game 7 by the Hawks, but destroyed the Lakers in 6. ATLANTA>>>>>>>LAKERS.
 9 years ago '05        #131
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
can you read?????? you said "BY FAR" you idiot.
its true.
its not that serious, nothing to be mad about :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #132
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
If im not mistaken the Celtics are still the CHAMPIONS right now, at this point of the season, which means TODAY, THIS WEEK, EVERY DAY , EVERY MONDAY, EVERY MONTH, until the finals end. GET it ? Champions. So who gives a fu*k about regular season losses and wins. The Celtics got pushed to game 7 by the Hawks, but destroyed the Lakers in 6. ATLANTA>>>>>>>LAKERS.
@ you off all people tryna kick him sense, i know you just became a boston fan last year but it sure didn't take you long to become as dense as the rest of em.

look little one, spurs didn't get that same respect as being champions, it didn't take long after boston's hot start for the media to start jumping on there d*ck and proclaim them the best team, not to mention there fans. do you really think anyone respected that 06 heat team as "the team to beat" in 07? i think not.

you are as good as you perform in the current season, and the lakers have been beating teams by about 22 on average. we'd demolish teams that boston is going down to the wire with and you know it. the lake show is the best team right now and thats just the way it is, rather you like it or not.


Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-11-2008 at 01:01 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #133
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 J.R. Hyphy said:
are you comparing the Raptors to the Lakers?

& if your talking about a team that looks impressive, LA should be first to mind...even the Cs can't deny it. No teams over 100, blew the "no.2" out west out by 30....
no where in there was i comparing the raptors to the Lakers, I said the C's looked fu*king great and it's gonna be hard to dethrone them, which it will be. I never once said Lakers werent good either, because they look great. Until the Lakers beat the Celtics, its still Boston > LA
 11-11-2008, 05:13 PM         #134
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
@ this thread....this is a new year, not last year. try as hard as you want to re-assure yourself that boston is the best in the league by bringing up something 5 months ago, but anybody who has watched basketball so far this year knows the lakers are undeniably the best. first of all, ya'll lost to the pacers, and then barely won against toronto on your home floor. if we was facing these cup cake east teams on the regular all signs point to those being blow outs after the 1st quarter if our first 5 games are any indication, be serious.
If the past 5 years is any indication 5 games or even 82 don't matter. We all remember the Mavericks, you can be hot in the west and lose to a hot east team doesn't matter kid.
 11-11-2008, 05:14 PM         #135
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LA fans think it is a threat to say Boston is better, I haven't put down your team, number 2 is always great just not enough.
 11-11-2008, 05:27 PM         #136
westcoast408  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Na if LA plays solid D they can take Boston in my view the lakers have someone that can slow down garnett a lil bit in Bynum, Gasol is way too soft that p u s s got handled in the finals that heartless spaniard
 9 years ago '05        #137
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
'08 Celtics > Bulls Dynasty > Lakers Dynasty > Rockets Dynasty > Pistons Dynasty >
 11-11-2008, 05:38 PM         #138
westcoast408  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ nonsense
 11-12-2008, 07:45 AM         #139
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
@ you off all people tryna kick him sense, i know you just became a boston fan last year but it sure didn't take you long to become as dense as the rest of em.

look little one, spurs didn't get that same respect as being champions, it didn't take long after boston's hot start for the media to start jumping on there d*ck and proclaim them the best team, not to mention there fans. do you really think anyone respected that 06 heat team as "the team to beat" in 07? i think not.

you are as good as you perform in the current season, and the lakers have been beating teams by about 22 on average. we'd demolish teams that boston is going down to the wire with and you know it. the lake show is the best team right now and thats just the way it is, rather you like it or not.
Miami didnt have 3 unselfish All Star Hall of Fame Players along with great team defense and Chemistry. The Boston Celtics are not the Miami heat of 07 you moron. The Celtics are 6-1, what was miami in 07???????? Your a fool.

And wether you like it or not. The Celtics are Champions and the Lakers are losers. Get back at me after the finals.
 11-12-2008, 07:46 AM         #140
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
No you failed to elaborate, actually you didn't even mention anything about what you just said ^^
elaborate what you idiot. If you didnt understand the first time, then your an idiot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy