most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2008, 12:14 AM         #101
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:
no respect , difference between a fan and a hater, the Celtics destroyed your team by 39 points in an elimination game in the finals.

Until the Lakers do anything , the Celtics own the lakers, not even a laker fan can deny it, unless their a hater
 11-11-2008, 12:15 AM         #102
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
Lakers > Celtics
oh god, a clipper fan
 9 years ago '04        #103
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 J.R. Hyphy said:
are you comparing the Raptors to the Lakers?

& if your talking about a team that looks impressive, LA should be first to mind...even the Cs can't deny it. No teams over 100, blew the "no.2" out west out by 30....
i agree 100%.. lakers have looked real impressive the first few games

I still got the Celts by 14
 9 years ago '06        #104
daffysm 
space
space
$14,048 | Props total: 2053 2053
 keithbm1111 said:
how soon Laker fans forget what happened in June...
check the calender....its NOVEMBER
 11-11-2008, 02:54 AM         #105
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF the Lakers and Celtics went toe to toe again in an NBA Finals RIGHT NOW the Celtics would do the same thing they did 5 months ago... the result might be different in 6 months.
 9 years ago '04        #106
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Jersey826 said:
I can't wait until Christmas day. The Lakers steamrolling the Celtics will be the perfect present.:applause:
and the next day ill get my jordan 11/12 pack, ahh good times.....
 9 years ago '04        #107
Jigga11w 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 0 0
Best Team Right now?? sh*t hard to say either Celts or Lakers which is obvious..... Best Defense.. Celts.. Best Offense Lakers..... I think the Lakers All-Around have the better squad and i think they will win 70 games.. But i still like my C's in 7 Hard Fought Games...Right now LAKERS cuz they havent lost a game... but money is still on the Celtics because if it comes to getting a stop at the end of the game i still trust my C's Defense over the lakes d and i think thats what truely seperates the teams, even though the lakes d is much better with bynum and ariza.
 9 years ago '04        #108
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 smokeweed101. said:
KG had a double double with 21 pts and like 11 rebounds solid game Pierce took over.
i agree, PP really stuck it to them

but it was KG who started the charge, started hustlin on D and gettin everyone back into the game, and he made like 3 or 4 shots in a row on the offensive end when no one else including pierce was hittin.... then once they got a little momentum Paul went into a.ssasin mode like no one else (currently) can do but him and kobe /// and im not countin lebron cuz he can do it by drivin the hoop but not by hittin them fallaways consistantly like the big boys :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #109
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
no respect , difference between a fan and a hater, the Celtics destroyed your team by 39 points in an elimination game in the finals.

Until the Lakers do anything , the Celtics own the lakers, not even a laker fan can deny it, unless their a hater

and you and every other person sayin sh*t like this are fu*king BLIND and DELISUIONAL if u think that Bynum and Ariza are not big difference makers

celtics are the champs, no one is denying that, but we played without our starting Center so get over it and stop blatently hating... whats so hard about being honest

LAKERS AND CELTICS BOTH >>>> _____________

two steps ahead of all other teams this year

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 11-11-2008 at 07:23 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #110
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,693 | Props total: 1473 1473
imma knicks fan so no bias here

until kobe and them beat paul and them in the finals, nobody can say sh*t. you're just the same as all those fu*kwads on espn telling you how the season will end without a working crystal ball.

bragging rights are earned, not foretold.
 11-11-2008, 07:37 AM         #111
agiett2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers are the best team in the NBA hands down.. no questions asked. If you don't agree.. holla at me and I'll break it down for ya! 1
 11-11-2008, 07:39 AM         #112
agiett2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last time LA played NO was before the playoffs and it was for the #1 seed and LA trashed that a.ss patna. Not need to wait till they meet in the finals to know that LA is a better team.
 11-11-2008, 07:43 AM         #113
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agiett2 said:
Lakers are the best team in the NBA hands down.. no questions asked. If you don't agree.. holla at me and I'll break it down for ya! 1
break down the 39 point loss last year in an elimination game for the lakers, the most important game of the season...

Explain the 2 regular season losses last year each by 13 and 19, one with a full strength lakers team with bynum.

and after that if you dont feel stupid, break down how the lakers are better than the Celtics this year
 11-11-2008, 07:57 AM         #114
agiett2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok. Im talkin about 2008 - 2009 patna. I dont give a damn about last year. The was 2nd best. I can live with that. Anything short than a championship for Boston would have been a damn shame. And no one expect LA to even when the divison at the beginning of the season. Last years elimination game, Boston was a better team. I can admit that. Lakers really only had a 5 man rotation. This year is a different story. #1 Bynum is back and healthy, the team is very balanced with Odom coming off the bench so they really dont miss a beat. Now celtics are not a better team this year than last. They lost there best perimeter defensive player in James Posey. After Pierce, Allen, And Garnett.. who else on that damn team is worth talking about or can even play??
 11-11-2008, 08:11 AM         #115
agiett2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok. Im talkin about 2008 - 2009 patna. I dont give a damn about last year. The was 2nd best. I can live with that. Anything short than a championship for Boston would have been a damn shame. And no one expect LA to even when the divison at the beginning of the season. Last years elimination game, Boston was a better team. I can admit that. Lakers really only had a 5 man rotation. This year is a different story. #1 Bynum is back and healthy, the team is very balanced with Odom coming off the bench so they really dont miss a beat. Now celtics are not a better team this year than last. They lost there best perimeter defensive player in James Posey. After Pierce, Allen, And Garnett.. who else on that damn team is worth talking about or can even play??
 11-11-2008, 08:32 AM         #116
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agiett2 said:
leon powe damn near destroyed the lakers by himself. The Celtics are a team, Rondo did his thing also, when it comes down to it the Celtics are champions because of the defense that they play and unselfishness they have. Ray Allen lit the house up in that game 6 after being a non factor in the cavs series.

If Kobe sucks, the lakers suck. Im not saying the lakers wont win this year, im saying there is no way you can say the lakers are better. No way.
 11-11-2008, 09:03 AM         #117
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can one of you idiots justify changing the title.

How does LA being #2 = Boston being the best team, I never implied that :rolleyes:
 11-11-2008, 09:06 AM         #118
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
are you comparing the Raptors to the Lakers?

& if your talking about a team that looks impressive, LA should be first to mind...even the Cs can't deny it. No teams over 100, blew the "no.2" out west out by 30....
Thats good, wait until the Celtics hold them to 75 pts.
 11-11-2008, 09:09 AM         #119
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
and you and every other person sayin sh*t like this are fu*king BLIND and DELISUIONAL if u think that Bynum and Ariza are not big difference makers

celtics are the champs, no one is denying that, but we played without our starting Center so get over it and stop blatently hating... whats so hard about being honest

LAKERS AND CELTICS BOTH >>>> _____________

two steps ahead of all other teams this year
One thing you fail to notice is second year chemistry, you can say LA is better and I have not denied that, but I think Boston is better too.
 9 years ago '04        #120
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
One thing you fail to notice is second year chemistry, you can say LA is better and I have not denied that, but I think Boston is better too.
hey i can definitely agree with you there, the big three are all at the top of their primes IMO (mental being a big part there) and they only been hoopin in same jerseys a lil over a year now. respect
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy