The Boston Celtics Are the best team in the NBA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
we'll see whos the best in the play-offs...
 9 years ago '05        #42
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6965 6965
these Laker posts are looking alot like last years....all bark no bite.
 9 years ago '06        #43
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 luda06 said:
No lie I swear DJ Maximum was the only celtics fan on this board before they got stacked.

Exactly... threadstarter just recently jumped in, along with pretty much everyone else nowadays on BX. Close thread.
 9 years ago '06        #44
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 smokeweed101. said:
Keep trying, i'll give you a hint, they can roll with the best without their 3 best players.
then that most be the lakers cuz ur not tell me that

odom,ariza,farmar,the machine,luke,mihm,pow>>>>>>>>>

the bench mob
 9 years ago '05        #45
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I skipped the second page and most of the first page so if the sh*t I say is said then good.

Nobody in their right mind would take the Celtics over THIS Lakers team. We'll even give you Posey back. You can have PJ Brown back if you want. Once you take your eyes of paper and look at how the teams actually play it's obvious.

Every real Lakers fan told anyone that would listen that we would struggle with Boston last season. Pau is not a center. He's an elite power forward, but he's not strong enough to play center. With Bynum in there scrubs like Kendrick Perkins and Leon Powe doesn't get off. Paul Pierce doesn't have the golden brick road to the basket anytime he wants with Bynum sitting there.

Now, don't get me wrong. I give all the respect in the world to the Celtics for beating us down last season. I really do. The problem is we're clearly the best team in the league right now. Celtics and other teams will argue it, but it's fairly clear. We have some good games with the Mavs, Hornets and Pistons coming up. I know people will make excuses after we beat them, but that's fine. We just ran through Houston and beat them by 29 points AFTER being down by 12 after one quarter (16 at one point in the second)...

You have Fish, Kobe, Radman, Pau, Bynum. Then you have people like Odom, Ariza, Farmar and Sasha coming off the bench. Hell, our bench could hold their own against most starting lines in this league.
 9 years ago '06        #46
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Lakers will crush the Celtics this season
 9 years ago '05        #47
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6965 6965
 modalee81 said:
Lakers will crush the Celtics this season
now where have I heard that before :greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #48
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,785 | Props total: 9056 9056
The Lakers will dismantle the 'Big 3'.
 11-10-2008, 03:45 PM         #49
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Explain, I can back my sh*t up for hours boy. Our team is deep as sh*t so throw it at me how are they better.

In regards to last season we are better in regard to the first couple games or so we are 6-1 they are 5-0. Big whoop a loss the Pacers means nothing in June.
ok pal it seems ur gettin a little bit offended at the fact that deep down u should know the fu*kin lakers are clearly the best team in the nba i dont care how many games have been played.....we have the deepest squad in the league our bench mob is something serious..thru these 5 games are whole squad has shown the best defense in the l by smashin teams by nothin less than 20 points per game...now to be real we know that the 20 point a.ss whoopins wont avg. out like that for the whole season but we will continue to have the best d in the l and we will blow teams out a majority of the time....bynum vs. perkins dont do it
kobe vs.peirce(yes peirce was great but this is a totally diff. season and we all know kobe is pissed off now)but still dont do it
our bench mob of sasha,l.o.( u forgot about him) farmar,

please dont make me keep goin.....my predictions tell me that la vs. celtics will happen again..and i can gurantee u that this time will be a totally different look and the outcome will be towards la:greetings10: the lakers are the number one team this year
 9 years ago '04        #50
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Junior G said:
Be quiet you remedial a.ss, sh*t talking moron.

I can't wait until June.
 9 years ago '05        #51
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
There is no evidence right now for anyone to argue that the Celtics are better than the Lakers.

Lakers:
106.80 PPG
84.40 PPG

Both League highs.

22.4 win differential.

Also a league high. Boston's is only 6.57

They have a higher field goal percentage then the Celtics. A higher three point percentage, a lower three point percentage allowed. A higher free throw percentage. More a.ssists per game.

The Lakers have Odom,Farmar,Vujacic, and Ariza coming of the bench. The Celtics have Allen,House,Powe, and Glen Davis coming off the bench. The benches are comparable, but The Lakers bench has been producing like no other bench in the league, and right now is better.

And the most important stat...The Lakers have not lost a game. The Celtics have.

Now with that all being said. It is too early in the season to say which team is the BEST team in the league. However, it is not possible looking at the stats and the standings, and how the Lakers have been playing for you to say that the Celtics are better then the Lakers. This is a new year, so do not bring up the Championship of last year.
 11-10-2008, 04:50 PM         #52
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Reason the Laker fans and most people who follow the NBA think the Lakers are the best team is because last year the finals were competitive(last game was a blowout but C's almost got blown out but came back, Lakers did same thing but didnt get the W)but the Lakers added by getting players healthy while the Celtics lost what was one of the biggest players they had. Champs are the champs til they lose, but people are basing the best team at the moment off who is looking the best. Playoff time yall be favorite again so who cares about the regular season
I agree with the last statement but Posey isn't close to our best player.
 11-10-2008, 04:52 PM         #53
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
I am surprised at the increase in fans, I know they will all say they were born in LA but it is funny.
 11-10-2008, 04:54 PM         #54
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THADON said:
we will continue to have the best d in the l
Hope you don't regret that
 11-10-2008, 04:55 PM         #55
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleinBaller said:
There is no evidence right now for anyone to argue that the Celtics are better than the Lakers.

Lakers:
106.80 PPG
84.40 PPG

Both League highs.

22.4 win differential.

Also a league high. Boston's is only 6.57

They have a higher field goal percentage then the Celtics. A higher three point percentage, a lower three point percentage allowed. A higher free throw percentage. More a.ssists per game.

The Lakers have Odom,Farmar,Vujacic, and Ariza coming of the bench. The Celtics have Allen,House,Powe, and Glen Davis coming off the bench. The benches are comparable, but The Lakers bench has been producing like no other bench in the league, and right now is better.

And the most important stat...The Lakers have not lost a game. The Celtics have.

Now with that all being said. It is too early in the season to say which team is the BEST team in the league. However, it is not possible looking at the stats and the standings, and how the Lakers have been playing for you to say that the Celtics are better then the Lakers. This is a new year, so do not bring up the Championship of last year.
Reminds me of the Patriots last year, c*cky dumbass, none of the things you mentioned matter in a 82 game season and especially in the playoffs.
 9 years ago '04        #56
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,467 | Props total: 6050 6050
dem hawks holdin supposedly playoff teams to under 90 ppg
 11-10-2008, 05:00 PM         #57
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Hope you don't regret that
trust me fam i wont...ur a boston d*ckrider across the board so of course u wont recognize our great team this year and i dont blame u
 11-10-2008, 05:05 PM         #58
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can you still trust Kobe after choking away 2 championships for LA in the past 4 years?

You guys are the dumb girl that got cheated on and stays with the man. 3rd time is the charm.
 11-10-2008, 05:08 PM         #59
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THADON said:
trust me fam i wont...ur a boston d*ckrider across the board so of course u wont recognize our great team this year and i dont blame u
Half of you people are the same guy creating names to add to this season.

Don't act like I forgot all that "first place in the toughest division of all time" talk. Now this is the miracle season and last year was a fluke.

Same Kobe, Bynum isn't sh*t, I will come back with back up to my sh*t and thats real.

Celtics repeat.
 9 years ago '05        #60
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Reminds me of the Patriots last year, c*cky dumbass, none of the things you mentioned matter in a 82 game season and especially in the playoffs.
If regular season stats don't matter, then how in any way can you predict which team is the best in the league after 6-7 games? If you want to use football comparisons, that is like saying you knew the Giants were going to win the Superbowl a few games into the season.

No one knows who the best team is right now. Not enough games have been played. However, the stats, the standings, and the actual play show that the Lakers have been playing better then the Celtics as of now. Case Closed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy