The Boston Celtics Are the best team in the NBA

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #241
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 smokeweed101. said:
stop fu*king crying, im only an idiot because im not drooling over Kobe like you. We outrebound, outassist, out steal, out shoot, and out defend teams every night. Your the idiot for thinking 19-2 doesn't = the best team in the NBA, that this 11 game win streak isn't more dominating than anything the Lakers are doing.

:angry12:

1st of all i dont think your an idiot because you dont like kobe... i think your an idiot cause of the stupid a.ss sh*t you say..

Clearly you just proved my point that your an idiot... that or you obviously cant read worth a sh*t.... I have said IN THIS THREAD that the celtics are the better team right now

as for the kobe>>>than the whole celtics team thing...

That was a sarcastic comment that was not serious as i said... Clearly you cannot read...or chose not to... your obviously a fu*king moron for making comments without even knowing that the hell i said.

Last edited by RepDBlock; 12-07-2008 at 12:22 AM..
 12-07-2008, 07:43 AM         #242
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
the celtics are the better team right now
So shut the fu*k up, thats what the convo is about.
 9 years ago '05        #243
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 smokeweed101. said:
So shut the fu*k up, thats what the convo is about.
Because clearly you have stuck to the topic?
 12-07-2008, 01:16 PM         #244
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celtics in Indiana tonight, got some business to settle. Might miss this game because of the Pats
 9 years ago '06        #245
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 J.R. Hyphy said:
nothing but the finals matters and until LA gets in and whoever it is, I could careless about stats and how players are acting.

Christmas is going to be a game where there are no excuses. Granted both teams stay fully healthy, The better team will win.

If the Lakers get a W at home on Christmas then Lakers fans are going to act like they had revenge which is pretty fu*king stupid considering it's a regular season game.

If the Celtics get a W on the road then Lakers and Kobe Stans are going to be saying it doesn't matter it's a regular season game
 9 years ago '07        #246
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 9 years ago '04        #247
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 beantown85 said:
If the Lakers get a W at home on Christmas then Lakers fans are going to act like they had revenge which is pretty fu*king stupid considering it's a regular season game.

If the Celtics get a W on the road then Lakers and Kobe Stans are going to be saying it doesn't matter it's a regular season game
actin like the celtics fans dont/wont act the same way depending on the win or the loss.
 12-07-2008, 08:17 PM         #248
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
20-2 is the best Celtics start all time.
 12-08-2008, 07:51 AM         #249
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I could give a fu*k what anybody on here does, I'm just looking at it as to see how we measure up with the Champs. & of course Bynum/Ariza are back this time we play.
Both teams are better than last year, this will be a great season.
 9 years ago '05        #250
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 beantown85 said:

that sh*t gets the BOOS!

you cant be serious...jus cant...like if:

if celtics lose to the lakers on the road, "o well...were still the champs"

if celtics beat the lakers on the road, "thats right, yall muthafu*kas cant hang with us"

double standard like a muthafu*ka
 12-08-2008, 09:40 AM         #251
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
that sh*t gets the BOOS!

you cant be serious...jus cant...like if:

if celtics lose to the lakers on the road, "o well...were still the champs"

if celtics beat the lakers on the road, "thats right, yall muthafu*kas cant hang with us"

double standard like a muthafu*ka
Can't hang with us either way A road game on christmas isn't something to lose sleep. We won't lose anyways
 12-08-2008, 09:55 AM         #252
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I often wonder if some of you Boston fans watch any Laker games. Yeah we blew big leads against Indiana and Washington, but you act like your Celtics are blowing everyone out. I watched that Charlotte game the other night and you guys barely got by them.. So please don't make it seem like your running the opposition out the gym every night.

This past week the Lakers have been in a SLUMP, a bad SLUMP, but we are still winning games. Even the good teams have small slumps during a season. Just like last night, shot fu*king horrible and still had the Bucks down by 25 late in that game.
 12-08-2008, 10:04 AM         #253
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Lefty said:
I often wonder if some of you Boston fans watch any Laker games. Yeah we blew big leads against Indiana and Washington, but you act like your Celtics are blowing everyone out. I watched that Charlotte game the other night and you guys barely got by them.. So please don't make it seem like your running the opposition out the gym every night.

This past week the Lakers have been in a SLUMP, a bad SLUMP, but we are still winning games. Even the good teams have small slumps during a season. Just like last night, shot fu*king horrible and still had the Bucks down by 25 late in that game.
A bad slump, your an idiot they are 17-2 doing damn good, I watch them but the point remains, they are not doing anything we can't. They got rebounders we do too, they have defense, we have better, they have scorers we have just enough. The point is we are dominating on our own level they are on a solid level but not away from the league.

No one cares if you watched a Bobcats game because the true story is at 20-2 on a 12 game win streak, the best defense from last year is still solid and you have no argument for the Lakers being better than Boston. NONE

Don't act as if I don't constantly comment on the Lakers going to the finals over any of the top west teams, that is a big accomplishment in itself.
 12-08-2008, 10:21 AM         #254
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can be in a slump as a team and still win ball games. That fact alone shows that your are talented and deep.

And how am I an idiot? I never once said the Lakers were better than Boston. Hell, I didn't even hint at it.

All I said, is I don't understand how you guys can use us barely getting by and almost blowing big leads to Philly and Washington, when you guys can barely get by the Bobcats.. If you are going to use that in your arguments, make sure your squad isn't doing the same thing.
 12-08-2008, 12:18 PM         #255
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Lefty said:
You can be in a slump as a team and still win ball games. That fact alone shows that your are talented and deep.
It's not a fact it is an opinion from a Laker fan, anyone can say hey my team is 17-2 but should be 19-0 too bad it is not a slump they deserved to lose those games just like Boston did.

I don't remember commenting on Philly and Washington games so help me understand what you are saying, if anything I am only commenting on the fact that they give up 100+ points to sh*t teams, and besides the Pacers Boston has been holding teams down offensively.

I don't see how holding the bobcats to 80 points is supposed to be an insult to us. We aren't an offensive team and Charlotte has........a better ranked defense than LA so who really is the one struggling?
 9 years ago '04        #256
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,534 | Props total: 6218 6218
 smokeweed101. said:
It's not a fact it is an opinion from a Laker fan, anyone can say hey my team is 17-2 but should be 19-0 too bad it is not a slump they deserved to lose those games just like Boston did.

I don't remember commenting on Philly and Washington games so help me understand what you are saying, if anything I am only commenting on the fact that they give up 100+ points to sh*t teams, and besides the Pacers Boston has been holding teams down offensively.

I don't see how holding the bobcats to 80 points is supposed to be an insult to us. We aren't an offensive team and Charlotte has........a better ranked defense than LA so who really is the one struggling?
yall aren't an offensive team? yall got three of the top ten in scoring of active players (or however its called) in yall starting line up. Ray Allen one of the best shooters to ever play the game. KG who is 4th on that list of scorers and is atleast top 3 PF's in da game and as much as i hate Paul Pierce he's one of the best one on one offensive players in the game not to mention yall got shooters on the bench. havin the best the defense is a plus and it obviously overshadows yall offense but dont act like yall aint got none.
 12-08-2008, 04:04 PM         #257
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
yall aren't an offensive team? yall got three of the top ten in scoring of active players (or however its called) in yall starting line up. Ray Allen one of the best shooters to ever play the game. KG who is 4th on that list of scorers and is atleast top 3 PF's in da game and as much as i hate Paul Pierce he's one of the best one on one offensive players in the game not to mention yall got shooters on the bench. havin the best the defense is a plus and it obviously overshadows yall offense but dont act like yall aint got none.
this shows that you makeup 95% of the current NBA FAN who knows sh*t.

The Celtics do have scorers and offensive players , BUT they are NOT AN OFFENSIVE TEAM. First and foremost is the defense, their not a run and gun team , and most of the time they will use 15-24 seconds of the shot clock to get a score. Their focus is on the defensive side. If the Celtics wanted to score 105+ a game, they could EASILY do it, but they would not be as near as good as they are now. Having Offensive players, does not make your team and offensive minded team. Our defense is way better than our offense.
 12-08-2008, 04:07 PM         #258
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Lefty said:

i still cant get past the fact that the Celtics DESTROYED the Lakers by a record 39 points in an ELIMINATION Game for the Lakers.

Celtics are number one until they are eliminated from the playoffs.
 12-08-2008, 06:26 PM         #259
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
Thanks for reminding me, I didn't say our offense sucks, the numbers are all down. We don't score 100 a game no need for it.
 12-08-2008, 06:28 PM         #260
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
i still cant get past the fact that the Celtics DESTROYED the Lakers by a record 39 points in an ELIMINATION Game for the Lakers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy