The Boston Celtics Are the best team in the NBA

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #221
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
and lmao @ all the f*g**ty lakers fans talking sh*t about this right now, wasn't Kobe crying when he was giving his wife a ring after he fu*ked up on national TV lmao that was some pathetic a.ss sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #222
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 RepDBlock said:
I swear some of you celtic fans are straight up retarded...

As a laker fan i can say there are laker fans on here who are just as retarded... but holy sh*t, there was a lot more laker fans like myself here who were around when we were missing the playoffs compared to celtics fans just two years ago.. Yall fools was lookin like this..

[pic - click to view]

As soon as they get KG and Ray Allen and win something suddenly 80% of people in here love the celtics....

I know DJ Maximum and a few others were here... But some of you be saying the stupidest sh*t...

But for real though... The Celtics are 18-2 and The Lakers are 15-2 so you know what... The Celtics are the best team in the league right now... We'll See you on Christmas....

Just remember our team is deeper than yours, and this aint last year..
lol of course there is always a few fans going to the extreme, like "fire doc" and sh*t, that wasn't most of us ... and lol @ the lakers being deeper than the celtics .. and also lol @ "we'll see you on christmas" ... yes, we will see you on christmas lol that is known ... and the result will be the same as the finals was ... the lakers coming up short.
 12-06-2008, 12:13 PM         #223
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop throwin rocks at the throne

Last edited by billieskeet; 12-06-2008 at 01:39 PM.. Reason: LOL, he got me
 12-06-2008, 12:18 PM         #224
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
lol of course there is always a few fans going to the extreme, like "fire doc" and sh*t, that wasn't most of us ... and lol @ the lakers being deeper than the celtics .. and also lol @ "we'll see you on christmas" ... yes, we will see you on christmas lol that is known ... and the result will be the same as the finals was ... the lakers coming up short.
Lakers are going to get handled on Christmas. They are not deep at all, we all know in the 4th quarter if those shots don't fall it could be dangerous.

Boston's D handles everything in the 3rd and that leaves no room for errors. That is why I honestly believe every day we get stronger and we will be 27-2? by Christmas.
 12-06-2008, 12:19 PM         #225
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 =Scar= said:
@ celtic IQ levels
Lakers rank 11th in defense. Go teach your squad to hold a lead.
 12-06-2008, 12:32 PM         #226
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imagine what happens when Pierce wakes up his offensive game again. Celtics probably go undefeated in December.
 12-06-2008, 01:41 PM         #227
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 =Scar= said:
@ celtic IQ levels
Lol u got me, actually I'm not a celtics fan, I'm a KG, if he was playin 4 the clippers I'd be goin 4 them. So where does your hate for the celtics stem from, the fact that they're the best or that you refuse to acknowledge such?

Or the fact they whipped the Lakers a.ss last year?

Last edited by billieskeet; 12-06-2008 at 01:43 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #228
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 smokeweed101. said:
Lakers are going to get handled on Christmas. They are not deep at all, we all know in the 4th quarter if those shots don't fall it could be dangerous.

Boston's D handles everything in the 3rd and that leaves no room for errors. That is why I honestly believe every day we get stronger and we will be 27-2? by Christmas.
ok...forget about defense for a second...cause ive already said the celts play better D than us...

on some real sh*t...

Did you just say we dont have a deep team?

Our team is probably the deepest in the league and def deeper than yours. I am not talkin about D so dont bring it up.. From top to bottom our team is deeper than yours... Our bench is CLEARLY better...

I understand your a celtics fan and you dont like the lakers cool.. But wow, we dont get credit for sh*t do we?
 9 years ago '07        #229
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 RepDBlock said:
ok...forget about defense for a second...cause ive already said the celts play better D than us...

on some real sh*t...

Our team is probably the deepest in the league and def deeper than yours. I am not talkin about D so dont bring it up.. From top to bottom our team is deeper than yours... Our bench is CLEARLY better...

I understand your a celtics fan and you dont like the lakers cool.. But wow, we dont get credit for sh*t do we?
but you and other Laker fans give the Celtics credit all the time???

I think the Lakers are nasty, I never said differently, but I think Celtics are better. It's not like either team is much better than the other. easily, without doubt 2 best teams in the league
 9 years ago '05        #230
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

I think the Lakers are nasty, I never said differently, but I think Celtics are better. It's not like either team is much better than the other. easily, without doubt 2 best teams in the league
i dunno about everyone else, but ive given the celtics credit...

I have talked sh*t to celtic fans who have said stupid sh*t, but you havent heard me hate on what the team has done...

this smokeweed fool is probably the biggest idiot on BX.. he says the most stupid sh*t ever..Forget whos better... what i said is deeper...as a team the celtics might be playing better right now.. but our team is deeper... this fool said "the lakers are not deep at all' My point is that he just says stupid sh*t just because... or really his basketball IQ is zero.. either way...

Some celtics fans act like the celtics are the "perfect team" Like no matter what aspect of the game you talk about the celtics are better then everyone.. Newsflash, just cause your the champs doesnt mean another team isnt better than you in a certain aspect..

I guess im in the minority when it comes to talking about basketball with some common sense... Everybody doesnt have to agree.. but damn at least keep sh*t real...

Last edited by RepDBlock; 12-06-2008 at 04:14 PM..
 12-06-2008, 04:38 PM         #231
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant wait to see Radmonovic trying to guard Pierce

Celtics Starting 5 >>>> Lakers Starting 5 and whole bench
 9 years ago '05        #232
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Boston617 said:
im a celtics fan yes, but with that being said:

the celtics and lakers both have MANY band wagon fans, i will admit. but the lakers BY FAR have more, and have ALWAYS had more. mainly because of kobe.. or because of kobe and when shaq played. but any where across the united states (even some parts across the world) everyone knows about the lakers and will take an oppurtunity to jump on the band wagon. this was ONCE a great dynasty team, and recently a great team but the last few years they've only settled for decent. and yes the celtic fans are drastically coming out of nowhere
because of the players we are getting and the success we are most recently having. but you cant hate all because someone is following there favorite player. im a redsox fan, but i rooted for the cubs to when Nomar Garciaparra went there, he was my favorite player and i grew up watching him. obviously there is a lot of tension and f!ghting in this thread because obviously no matter to what point we are going to defend our team, even if you are a band wagon fan or not. what i do hate is when people talk madddd sh*t about one team and then all of a sudden jump on the band wagon. the celtics and lakers will probaly always be a rivalry and always be a tensed match up no matter how good or how bad they really are. i doubt everyone here is going to read this, people are lazy now a days.

with all that being said now

im not a band wagon fan, i can respect yall sticking up for ya teams tho

go celtics, and good luck to the lakers. i really hope yall make it to the finals though, so we can do it all over again:dancingcool:

props..thats some real sh*t.

your probably right about there being more bandwagon laker fans. But at least there were more around when they were losing as opposed to the celtics...

Really fu*k it, if your a bandwagon fan...fine, whatever.. You can still defend your team without being an idiot.

For instance fu*k the celtics.. i wouldnt mind seeing them get their a.sses kicked every night... You probably feel the same way about the lakers...

However your not gonna hear me start saying stupid sh*t like.. "Oh fu*k Paul pierce, hes garbage cause he cant win a championship without KG" Sure without KG and Ray Ray Obviously the celtics wouldnt have won sh*t last year, but that has not jack sh*t to do with how good a player someone is.. Fact is no man will ever single handedly win an NBA title...

Yea fu*k the celtics, but i aint gonna say stupid sh*t like "the celtics D is garbage, its only good cause the refs dont call fouls on em"

like i said...just keep sh*t real.
 9 years ago '05        #233
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
I cant wait to see Radmonovic trying to guard Pierce

Celtics Starting 5 >>>> Lakers Starting 5 and whole bench
I hope phil learned his lesson on that one.. Vlad cant guard anyone let alone paul pierce... I guess he doesnt have much of a choice.. Really though, id start odom instead this game.

Put fish on rondo, kobe on ray ray, odom on pierce gasol on perkins and bynum on KG....

with that said..

I call bullsh*t on your last comment... for one your starters cant play all game and if they do they will lose... and you know damn well our bench is nice... But for some reason i keep hearing people talk like our bench is garbage.

thats like me saying kobe >>>> than the whole celtics team?

Last edited by RepDBlock; 12-06-2008 at 04:58 PM..
 12-06-2008, 05:02 PM         #234
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
I hope phil learned his lesson on that one.. Vlad cant guard anyone let alone paul pierce... I guess he doesnt have much of a choice.. Really though, id start odom instead this game.

Put fish on rondo, kobe on ray ray, odom on pierce gasol on perkins and bynum on KG....

with that said..

I call bullsh*t on your last comment... for one your starters cant play all game and if they do they will lose... and you know damn well our bench is nice... But for some reason i keep hearing people talk like our bench is garbage.

Its simple. Number one Kobe cant handle the Big 3 so your statement is bullsh*t. Why do laker fans continue to forget, yes this is not last year, but you cannot take away what the Celtics did to the Lakers. In the regular season and playoffs. Lakers got manhandled by the Celtics. The bench is probably better, but it means NOTHING when you go up against the best defense in the league.

The Celtics are one team that doesnt really fear a bench. Defense wins games, i hope you dont fail to realize this. Aint no Celtics fan scared of Ariza or Vujacic, Celtics are far way better than the Lakers, and until the Lakers show any type of consistency, The Celtics are easily the better team. (consistency vs the Celtics)
 12-06-2008, 05:04 PM         #235
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVERYONE who knows me knows that im a laker head....but im not even gonna be biased rite now..if them n*ggas dont play defense and a whole 48 minutes there aint no way in hell we can beat the celtics in the finals this year......wtf is a 106 104 victory against the 3 - 14 wizards.....these n*ggas need a super big wakeup call i guess
 9 years ago '05        #236
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
Its simple. Number one Kobe cant handle the Big 3 so your statement is bullsh*t. Why do laker fans continue to forget, yes this is not last year, but you cannot take away what the Celtics did to the Lakers. In the regular season and playoffs. Lakers got manhandled by the Celtics. The bench is probably better, but it means NOTHING when you go up against the best defense in the league.

The Celtics are one team that doesnt really fear a bench. Defense wins games, i hope you dont fail to realize this. Aint no Celtics fan scared of Ariza or Vujacic, Celtics are far way better than the Lakers, and until the Lakers show any type of consistency, The Celtics are easily the better team. (consistency vs the Celtics)

1st and foremost i hope you know i wasnt serious when i said that and was being sarcastic....

2nd yea if you shut our bench down with your defense it doesnt mean sh*t.... my comment about the bench was directed at one person who said "the lakers are not deep at all" thats false....

I didnt say our bench would beat you and i didnt say us having a better bench takes any less away from what you did last year.

I do feel that we didnt play as well on our end in the finals as we could have.. but you guys played great defense and earned it..

With that said, this laker team is not the same as last june. Our bench is better and more confident... our d is better even though we have a ways to go in that department...our offense as a whole is better.

It should be a good game... at this point its to close to say what will happen...either team could win just as easily as the other...
 12-06-2008, 07:50 PM         #237
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:

on some real sh*t...

Defense is all that matters anymore to me, when we had scorers we didn't win sh*t, since the late 90's that sh*t is getting old. LA MIGHT have a better bench but thats it, we are better in any other way starter wise.
 12-06-2008, 07:51 PM         #238
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:

Exactly, 11th in defense isn't bad...just not scary.
 12-06-2008, 07:53 PM         #239
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
i dunno about everyone else, but ive given the celtics credit...

I have talked sh*t to celtic fans who have said stupid sh*t, but you havent heard me hate on what the team has done...

this smokeweed fool is probably the biggest idiot on BX.. he says the most stupid sh*t ever..Forget whos better... what i said is deeper...as a team the celtics might be playing better right now.. but our team is deeper... this fool said "the lakers are not deep at all' My point is that he just says stupid sh*t just because... or really his basketball IQ is zero.. either way...

Some celtics fans act like the celtics are the "perfect team" Like no matter what aspect of the game you talk about the celtics are better then everyone.. Newsflash, just cause your the champs doesnt mean another team isnt better than you in a certain aspect..

I guess im in the minority when it comes to talking about basketball with some common sense... Everybody doesnt have to agree.. but damn at least keep sh*t real...
stop fu*king crying, im only an idiot because im not drooling over Kobe like you. We outrebound, outassist, out steal, out shoot, and out defend teams every night. Your the idiot for thinking 19-2 doesn't = the best team in the NBA, that this 11 game win streak isn't more dominating than anything the Lakers are doing.
 12-06-2008, 07:56 PM         #240
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:

with that said..

That alone shut your argument down because Ray/Pierce r*ped Kobe in the finals and the team had him shooting bricks and watching a 24 point comeback at home.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy