most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2008, 03:32 AM         #201
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said:
My man 1st off you guys lost to the Pacers
uhmmm......
 12-04-2008, 08:55 AM         #202
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
proof? weren't u the one saying playoffs were what counted and not the regular season? honestly, ur a retard.
Ok But we are better in both, based on last year we are a better team down the stretch but based on the first 20 or so games we are still better. Stop trying to discredit Boston and take it how it is.
 12-04-2008, 08:59 AM         #203
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On a side note I think PJ Brown was a bigger loss than Posey, the big men off the bench Davis and Powe are inconsistent at times so far, Davis sucks and Powe can rebound take charges and what not but struggles on offense. Brown would hit jumpers when we needed and play good D.

Pierce doesn't need to take over many games until the playoffs and thats what keeps me confident as well.
 9 years ago '06        #204
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
 THADON said:
there aint nothin to give u...im just sayin n*ggas didnt even know what a celtic was until last year.....therefore ur a bandwagoner...merry christmas f*g**t:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '04        #205
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 553 553
BX Laker fans are giving BX Yankee fans a run for the idiot crown...
 12-04-2008, 02:15 PM         #206
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
Kobe can sit out the 4th quarter and lakers can still win
Scalabrine takes 3's in clutch time and we still win whats your point?

Anyone can beat the garbage under 500 teams in 3 quarters.
 9 years ago '05        #207
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
I swear some of you celtic fans are straight up retarded...

As a laker fan i can say there are laker fans on here who are just as retarded... but holy sh*t, there was a lot more laker fans like myself here who were around when we were missing the playoffs compared to celtics fans just two years ago.. Yall fools was lookin like this..

[pic - click to view]

As soon as they get KG and Ray Allen and win something suddenly 80% of people in here love the celtics....

I know DJ Maximum and a few others were here... But some of you be saying the stupidest sh*t...

But for real though... The Celtics are 18-2 and The Lakers are 15-2 so you know what... The Celtics are the best team in the league right now... We'll See you on Christmas....

Just remember our team is deeper than yours, and this aint last year..

Last edited by RepDBlock; 12-04-2008 at 07:12 PM..
 12-04-2008, 07:14 PM         #208
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
I swear some of you celtic fans are straight up retarded...

As a laker fan i can say there are laker fans on here who are just as retarded... but holy sh*t, there was a lot more laker fans like myself here who were around when we were missing the playoffs compared to celtics fans just two years ago.. Yall fools was lookin like this..

[pic - click to view]

As soon as they get KG and Ray Allen and win something suddenly 80% of people in here love the celtics....

I know DJ Maximum and a few others were here... But some of you be saying the stupidest sh*t...

But for real though... The Celtics are 18-2 and The Lakers are 15-2 so you know what... The Celtics are the best team in the league right now... We'll See you on Christmas....

Just remember our team is deeper than yours, and this aint last year..
This angle has been used already, your too late.
 9 years ago '07        #209
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
it's tough being the best
 12-04-2008, 07:24 PM         #210
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
it's tough being the best

Our defense is one of a kind, no one is coming close these days.
 12-04-2008, 07:27 PM         #211
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Practice for T.A. Today

Not much to report from a short practice in Waltham. Tony Allen (right ankle) did not participate in today's session, which leads us to believe he may not be active again Friday against the visiting Portland Trailblazers.

In the meantime, Brian Scalabrine, who's been staying sharp by playing one-on-one against Sam Cassell after practice and before games, and Gabe Pruitt (who appears to be joining the Scal-Cassell fray) are the logical candidates for extra minutes. Coach Doc Rivers dismissed the idea of calling up J.R. Giddens or Bill Walker from the D-League for some short-term relief (by D-League rule, players can be called up at any time, but can only be sent down three times per season), which would indicate that their a.ssignments are being viewed in the long term.

Speaking of the long term, no one knows it better than Greg Oden after he missed his entire rookie year due to knee surgery and is now finally getting a chance to show what he can do on the NBA circuit. Oden did make the trip to Boston last year, and he's larger than life in person up close when he's giving interviews, so we'd expect he'll have a rather large presence on the court as well.

Doc Rivers, like everyone else, is expecting big things from the big man who was once the apple of many eyes, the Celtics' included, in the 2007 NBA Draft.

"They're bringing him along, and he's going to be a dominant defensive player in our league," Rivers said of Oden. "I think right now defensively he's still learning the timing of the game, the speed of the game and the craftiness of veterans. But he'll get all of that."

Friday night's matchup also pits teams with two of the league's longest winning streaks against each other, so something's gotta give. The Celtics have won 10 straight games while the Trail Blazers and Cleveland Cavaliers have each won six consecutive games as of Thursday morning.

Perk is going to break Oden's leg tomorrow.
 9 years ago '05        #212
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 smokeweed101. said:
This angle has been used already, your too late.
its not an angle...its the truth....

hell, the knick fans have been more loyal than most of the celtic fans on here...

ive given the celtics credit for what they have done...

I keep hearing celtic fans make it seem like its unheard of that maybe the lakers could have the better team.. I swear you be sayin sh*t even you know aint true...
 9 years ago '07        #213
space
space
I'd like to see giddens or Walker get called up and get minutes they both got some potential i think.
 12-04-2008, 07:40 PM         #214
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I'd like to see giddens or Walker get called up and get minutes they both got some potential i think.
Maybe let them come up a little, Portland isn't a threat right now and the starters are playing lights out. I agree he shouldn't rush to take them up.

On a side note the only thing Boston isn't outdoing opponents in is avoiding technicals, that and part of the bench is our only weakness.

I won't even talk to Kobe stans here until he works on his teams defense.
 9 years ago '07        #215
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Maybe let them come up a little, Portland isn't a threat right now and the starters are playing lights out. I agree he shouldn't rush to take them up.

On a side note the only thing Boston isn't outdoing opponents in is avoiding technicals, that and part of the bench is our only weakness.

I won't even talk to Kobe stans here until he works on his teams defense.
I cant believe all the T's we're getting. Perk is turning into Sheed, he has 9 already, he's probably gonna end up getting a suspension at some point this year unless Doc tells him to wake the fu*k up.
 12-04-2008, 07:54 PM         #216
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I cant believe all the T's we're getting. Perk is turning into Sheed, he has 9 already, he's probably gonna end up getting a suspension at some point this year unless Doc tells him to wake the fu*k up.
Time to call up PJ Brown.:applause:
 12-05-2008, 09:40 PM         #217
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kevin Garnett is leading this defense all the way. Chewed up Portland for the 11th let's go for 12.
 12-05-2008, 09:44 PM         #218
BAA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the boston celtics are the biggest f*gs in the nba. grown a.ss men be cryin like lil bi*ches
 12-06-2008, 07:04 AM         #219
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BAA said:
the boston celtics are the biggest f*gs in the nba. grown a.ss men be cryin like lil bi*ches
Grown a.ss men, making 20 screen names online is not worth caring. Your not a sports fan.
 9 years ago '06        #220
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 BAA said:
and f*g**ts online posting under multiple names = k!ll yourself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy