Real Bloods Speaks On Rappers Claiming Blood Like Jim Jones & Lil Wyane

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2008, 10:00 AM         #21
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like Mother fu*ker sAint Already Kno They Wernt Real Bloods i Mean They Barley Even Real Men
 9 years ago '04        #22
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 CheezyDoDo said:
Wayne and Jimmy ARE REAL Bloodz

I dont like sayin sh*t about they affialtion cuz the alphabet boys be watching.But I know some blood homies who fu*k wit them personally

Imma leave it at that

I sorry, I know you like lil wayne and that's cool and all but the way you stick up for him just makes me laugh and
 9 years ago '06        #23
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 CheezyDoDo said:
Wayne and Jimmy ARE REAL Bloodz

I dont like sayin sh*t about they affialtion cuz the alphabet boys be watching.But I know some blood homies who fu*k wit them personally

Imma leave it at that

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #24
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
T.Rodgers cant even go back to Chicago. fu*k his opinion.
 9 years ago '04        #25
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
ok i kno imma get hated on this one cuz n*ggas really on forums arguing and really taking offense but anyway.. as far as jim.. hes real if you from jersey or NY you would kno that.. Not to sure bout lilwayne
 11-11-2008, 11:36 AM         #26
DA_GREAT_ALPO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall dont even kno who dat n*gga is t rog is dat n*gga

n*gga created bps real og
 11-11-2008, 11:37 AM         #27
|Sam|Sam|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao. it was pretty interesting to read what everybody said.
i personally dont fu*k wit bloods or crabs, but im affiliated with Piru.
all that these rappers are tryna do is appeal to their audiences.
i mean honestly.

Jeezy && Slim Thug neva had they sh*t G checked. but they are what the boys in blue listen to.

Wayne && Jimmy are whats hot to the generation that pays for CDs && concert tickets, so bein blood is cool and they draw attention so of course they gonna get G checked.

rappers that gangbang foreal, are mildly retarded. with all the cops do to eliminate sets these days. to say that u are an actual banger, is asking to be investigated.
 11-11-2008, 11:42 AM         #28
DA_GREAT_ALPO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chief dee said:
t.rodgers cant even go back to chicago. Fu*k his opinion.
my n*gga u have the nerve to call yaself a chief then speak bad upon t rodgers u dont kno yo knowledge or somethen u
 9 years ago '08        #29
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
sh*t remind me of AOL chat back in the day when they had Blood and Crip chat rooms. You know damn well them n*ggaz fake.

How you a real blood in a tee wit sleeves over the bicep with supra skytops and True Religion jeans? GTFOH.
 9 years ago '08        #30
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 DA_GREAT_ALPO said:
my n*gga u have the nerve to call yaself a chief then speak bad upon t rodgers u dont kno yo knowledge or somethen u
n*gga Im from Chicago. That n*gga aint sh*t here. Motherfu*kers that dont know sh*t bout the CHI always going off some other n*ggas' word who dont even be here.
 9 years ago '04        #31
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lol @ that super old head talking bout jim jones

"should i say your government" the n*gga gov. is joseph lol

but him anyway
 9 years ago '07        #32
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 xRipAnT24x said:
ok i kno imma get hated on this one cuz n*ggas really on forums arguing and really taking offense but anyway.. as far as jim.. hes real if you from jersey or NY you would kno that.. Not to sure bout lilwayne
your avy disregards all your comments
 9 years ago '07        #33
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 4REAL said:
The East Orange, Newark, and the entire bloods in Jersey that probably run or claim Jim Jones and Wayne are fake themselves. Real bloods don't live outside of the Westcoast.
Actually the original east coast blood set was founded in east orange by some west coast o.g's

rawproduct03 said:
^^^^pffff n*gga you are 1000% phony, alphebet boys??? n*gga you ain't never used that term b4 a jeezy cd you heard. you know NO bloods what so ever. stop lyin wayne and kim are 2 of the fakest n*ggaz ever
LOL,At whiteboy I see wit ya little creamy coffee typing ya little life away in PORTLAND in ya nice 2 bedroom homie,

Weel c0ome over here bi*ch,I dont wanna go to far.But all imma say is suu woop to the g gang.I aint a blood but i fu*k wit them heavy ya heard me

skillz231213 said:

I sorry, I know you like lil wayne and that's cool and all but the way you stick up for him just makes me laugh and

Yall n*ggas laughing ,Like im a joke,aint sh*t funny.I know n*ggas..Find them imma call out a name I know Capito,I know Primz.Imma leave it at that

All I gotta say is Jimmy and wayne "put in work" and imma leave it at that

take it for what its worth
 9 years ago '05        #34
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 CheezyDoDo said:
Actually the original east coast blood set was founded in east orange by some west coast o.g's

LOL,At whiteboy I see wit ya little creamy coffee typing ya little life away in PORTLAND in ya nice 2 bedroom homie,

Weel c0ome over here bi*ch,I dont wanna go to far.But all imma say is suu woop to the g gang.I aint a blood but i fu*k wit them heavy ya heard me

Yall n*ggas laughing ,Like im a joke,aint sh*t funny.I know n*ggas..Find them imma call out a name I know Capito,I know Primz.Imma leave it at that

n*gga it says u "Reppin: Wayne's World"
STFU
 11-11-2008, 09:07 PM         #35
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:

LMAo @ This Homo Thug Actin Like he knos Sumthin About II stop watchin gangland lil man
 9 years ago '08        #36
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 CheezyDoDo said:

Dude, your making yourself look like an idiot, oh thats why you actually put "bx idiot" under your avatar, makes sense. dummy.
 9 years ago '04        #37
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 MythMade said:
your avy disregards all your comments
whateva u say dogg.. i just say what it is outhere.. i like dipset.. well what dipset used to b that has nothin to do with this "topic" tho... i post what i post but theres no "winning" here cause everyone got they own opinion right or wrong thats y i barely post
 9 years ago '04        #38
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
the dude that say wayne and jimmy puttin in work aint lyin...

they pay taxes up to the bosses.... haha.... they dont do no dirt tho...

they jus allowed to rep bc they pay taxes...
 9 years ago '04        #39
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
 xRipAnT24x said:
Jimmy gets blowned all the time by the homies, but he do be fundin tha bread
 9 years ago '05        #40
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 CheezyDoDo said:
By Some West Coast n*ggas That Got OutLaw(Banned) From There Hood Or Got A Greenlight(Hit) On There Head and Running From There Own Hood and Decide To Make There Own UNOFFICIAL Chapter.....

Half Them n*ggas Thats From The West That Got Shipped To The East and Trying Bang Is bi*ches....Real Talk

CheezyDoDo said:

What Work Did These n*ggas Put In?

Show Me Jim Jones Stripes Out There In Harlem....Show Me Wayne's Original Big Homie Thats Officialy From The Hood and Okay & Approved What Work He Put In.

Them n*ggas Aint Put In No Damn Work. Like OG Rodgers Said....They Paid For There Stripes and They Been Disrespecting The Rag & The Code Of This Shyt.

How You Let Spider Loc Bang On You? Thats When You Know You Take A L When You Let That Old a.ss WC Offspring Bang On You
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago