DJ Drama & Lil Wayne - Dedication 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 130
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-16-2008, 05:10 PM         #201
MOBBOSS504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm a big fan of weezy but i'm just not feeling this sh*t it's like he don't even care anymore about what he be saying tha sh*t is garbage i can't believe i'm saying this but i don't like it
 10 years ago '07        #202
neeko21 
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 968 968
 MOBBOSS504 said:
i'm a big fan of weezy but i'm just not feeling this sh*t it's like he don't even care anymore about what he be saying tha sh*t is garbage i can't believe i'm saying this but i don't like it
that n*gga said he dont, dude said he jus made 100 fu*kin million dollars would u care?
 10 years ago '04        #203
atlbwa2 
space
avatar space
space
$624 | Props total: 74 74
this sh*t sucks compared to the first two. he needs to chill out with that singing sh*t..but that thingy pleaser song is straight to me does anyone know what beat thats originallyfrom i think its a too short song..also my sh*t didnt come with track 7 'bang bang' does anyone have it?
 10 years ago '07        #204
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
I proably ride Wayne's d*ck the most on this board,matter fact looking at all tha hatas I know im the biggest Wayne d*ckrider on here.But Dedication 3 other than Shootout freestyle,d*ck Pleaser,get silly freestyle,fu*k the other side,and another joint I cant think off right now.He was terrible on there

I mean all that singing bullsh*t and autotune bullsh*t.What has happened to dude ?
I mean you go from a classic in Carter 3 to this bullsh*t ?
Its like he didnt even try

a whole bunch of random bullsh*t he was saying.I expected him to rip the Put On beat but he was fu*king terrible on there.Wit the singing autotune sh*t

"im flyer than a butterfly doing the toostie roll and I got more chips than cookie dough"

I hope this is not a sign of wayne to come.

i mean why cant he jus spit like on Last of a dying breed and ghetto rich rmx.Somebody needs to tie wayne to a chair in a room wit Tha carter 1 and 2 and some of his recent crazy sh*t and then put on the crappy autontune songs make him listen to them sh*ts for a week and see where he has gone

I dont think he knows he falling off

im sorry for the rant,Im baked out my mind and pissed the fu*k off
 11-16-2008, 11:36 PM         #205
Brown Bomber II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets not forget the interlude where he says he is doing Rock music now.
I think Wayne has it backwards, he thinks that his newer fanbase started liking him because of the recent bullsh*t he put out, but most new fans that I know say that they like his older material. They see that Wayne is bullsh*tting too.

Can you make a mix like that of "Tha Carter"? Thats my favorite Lil Wayne material including that SQ sh*t.


Last edited by Brown Bomber II; 11-16-2008 at 11:40 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #206
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 744 744
:agreement6:

doesnt deserve dedication title
 10 years ago '08        #207
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 131 131
 CheezyDoDo said:
I proably ride Wayne's d*ck the most on this board,matter fact looking at all tha hatas I know im the biggest Wayne d*ckrider on here.But Dedication 3 other than Shootout freestyle,d*ck Pleaser,get silly freestyle,fu*k the other side,and another joint I cant think off right now.He was terrible on there

I mean all that singing bullsh*t and autotune bullsh*t.What has happened to dude ?
I mean you go from a classic in Carter 3 to this bullsh*t ?
Its like he didnt even try

a whole bunch of random bullsh*t he was saying.I expected him to rip the Put On beat but he was fu*king terrible on there.Wit the singing autotune sh*t

"im flyer than a butterfly doing the toostie roll and I got more chips than cookie dough"

I hope this is not a sign of wayne to come.

i mean why cant he jus spit like on Last of a dying breed and ghetto rich rmx.Somebody needs to tie wayne to a chair in a room wit Tha carter 1 and 2 and some of his recent crazy sh*t and then put on the crappy autontune songs make him listen to them sh*ts for a week and see where he has gone

I dont think he knows he falling off

im sorry for the rant,Im baked out my mind and pissed the fu*k off
Probably the only smart thing you've ever said.
 10 years ago '12        #208
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 neeko21 said:
that n*gga said he dont, dude said he jus made 100 fu*kin million dollars would u care?
and how and when did he make a 100 million dollars?
 11-17-2008, 08:58 AM         #209
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne fell of fu*k him and that autotune shyt its pisses me off and he isn't even rapping hard any more. Wayne falling off and he doesn't even realize it

he needs to go and rap harder with that nasty a.ss flow.
 11-17-2008, 09:38 AM         #210
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is trash.
 10 years ago '06        #211
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,115 | Props total: 11338 11338
Wayne is falling off in my opinion he raps to many different ways and think people will like wether he raps, sings, talk, mumlbe, fu*ked up part people enjoy it . Where is the Wayne from the Carter 1& 2
 10 years ago '06        #212
AdN 
space
avatar space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
aiite after listenin 2 da tape 4 a few days i can say wayne gotta a k!lla flow on some beats that remind u y he say hes the best, but lyric wise the n*gga just gettin dumber n dumber talkin stupid sh*t, sometimes i think he tryna be a comedian or somethin idk
best tracks on here d*ckpleaser (no autotune), bang bang (crazy flow) magic (love the beat n both of them n*ggaz DECENT) get bizzy (that's a commercial single fu*k vic) and stuntin (drake outshined wayne.. but wayne had somenice sh*t tho) and last but not least since in my opinion its the smartest song on the tape its nikki minaj still i rise, best song imo at least shes sayin something...
3.5/5
 10 years ago '05        #213
Demboyz746 
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 115 115
i heard it already, its aight
 10 years ago '07        #214
adotboogie 
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 359 359
 AdN said:
aiite after listenin 2 da tape 4 a few days i can say wayne gotta a k!lla flow on some beats that remind u y he say hes the best, but lyric wise the n*gga just gettin dumber n dumber talkin stupid sh*t, sometimes i think he tryna be a comedian or somethin idk
best tracks on here d*ckpleaser (no autotune), bang bang (crazy flow) magic (love the beat n both of them n*ggaz DECENT) get bizzy (that's a commercial single fu*k vic) and stuntin (drake outshined wayne.. but wayne had somenice sh*t tho) and last but not least since in my opinion its the smartest song on the tape its nikki minaj still i rise, best song imo at least shes sayin something...
3.5/5
props on your theory homie, if you would go back since Wayne was called "lil toon" he's alway's had a playful attitude on his tracks, but back then he'd just hit you with more slick sh*t than playful on his sh*t, but now it's like fu*k it who gonna tell me i gotta stopn now, I did my thing imma do what I wanna, seems to me thats how it is with dude, but I know I might be the only n*gga that say this but I like the autotune Wayne, true indeed he does go left field, but its cool to me, I like that "she's a ryder" song thats where his pain is now, with them hoes, if I want top notch sh*t I have no problem going back to any Hov cd, you need an off the wall rappper and now it's just time to shine...............
 10 years ago '07        #215
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
no comment, i know yall are just gone say im hatin but what happened to currency and what mixtape is this on this is the only time i felt his singing
 10 years ago '04        #216
BowL420 
space
avatar space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 6 6
i'm gona listen to it like 5 times then come back to here
 10 years ago '06        #217
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,736 | Props total: 452 452
Curresny left YM a while back cause Wayne dont put nobody on...real foul how he tried to make a joke on Currensy with that Rules Of Young Money skit.

Its too bad that Wayne didnt realize that the Hot Spitter (pause) was the hottest mc on his entire label.

The mixtape was alright,tired of that auto-tune crap,get back to real music Wayne,T-Wayne is k!lling your career and fanbase.Dedication 2 > Wayne whole career...

3/5.
 11-17-2008, 09:03 PM         #218
ChaldeanPimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man am i the only one waiting on a proper version of this sh*t? the first rip had the track lengths all fu*ked up and now the supposed grouprip by R*GE is missing track 7 and every track after it is mislabeled.
 10 years ago '07        #219
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
OK THEN WHAT MIXTAPE IS THIS OFFA
 10 years ago '07        #220
Hollywooo22 
space
avatar space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 222 222
 Firestarr said:
i hope it is better than wack a.ss Da Drought 3

Da Drought 3 was tha sh*t. u hate wayne that bad?! damn!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
145 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
138 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 22 - Floridaman strikes again, this time attacking kids
42 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy