DIDDY's RELATIONSHIP with the Black Mafia...MUST READ, gangstas move in SILENCE

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #41
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
 Drunk By Myself said:
puffy didnt k!ll BIG... he had pac k!lled though
No suge k!lled did that
 11-12-2008, 12:12 AM         #42
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drunk By Myself said:
puffy didnt k!ll BIG... he had pac k!lled though
i really really doubt that but if thats tru then he did get big k!lled kuzz if pac didnt get k!lled big wouldnt have
 9 years ago '07        #43
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
 The N said:
yet Biggie gets touched?....fu*ked up

probably these black mafia people did Biggie and Pac, you know the Black

Mafia probably has a counter group out there they feud with.
Yep. I bet that if they dig deeper they will find out who murdered Tupac and Biggie
 9 years ago '06        #44
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
ninja money
 9 years ago '07        #45
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Hardkore said:
most labels are started off from drug money...

murder inc., cash money, roc-a-fella...

drug money and the music business go hand 'n hand. duh. pretty much every big named rapper in the game is affiliated with at least one gangster or mob-affiliated person.
hell yeah. baby's brother who is doing a life sentence was the real reason why cashmoney exists today......
 9 years ago '04        #46
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 luda06 said:
Detroit n*ggas.........
i know man....
 11-12-2008, 05:20 PM         #47
godhood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Real_Sh1t said:
believe me dawg...i went to this dude personally to bring his street knowlege to the site..

he changed his alias because of fear from past death threats

TRUST ME...he has alot more credibility then your little boxden a.ss
...weak azz suburban phaggot....... writin all this shiit about conspiracies and organized crime and illuminati and whatever else bullshiiit makes you think you know somethin more than the next man. . . . . typical sheltered homo. . . . actin like theres this secret level of life where everybody has superthug powers and telekinesis and jumpin in swimming pools filled with gold coins and nekkid bangbus biitches all over the place fingerin themselve.s... while infrared hologram cameras record everything to the third eye of the matrix..... the only "gangsters" are the ones who do the dirt THEMSELF...... not by a.ssociation... not because you paid a hitman to do the work for you... not because you pay for protection .. . . . .
 11-12-2008, 06:43 PM         #48
Young.Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny how it's ALWAYS the lames who never leave the house always talking about whats gangsta and what isn't gangsta. Lames thinking they know how the gangster lifestyle operates just because they've listened a few rap CD's, even though they've never been anywhere near the streets except for when they cross it. What they're also not realizing is...these rappers whom they listen to dont know sh*t about the life either. So either way, you're being misled. Pure Comedy.

Last edited by Young.Cutthroat; 11-12-2008 at 06:45 PM..
 11-12-2008, 08:49 PM         #49
godhood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young.Cutthroat said:
It's funny how it's ALWAYS the lames who never leave the house always talking about whats gangsta and what isn't gangsta. Lames thinking they know how the gangster lifestyle operates just because they've listened a few rap CD's, even though they've never been anywhere near the streets except for when they cross it. What they're also not realizing is...these rappers whom they listen to dont know sh*t about the life either. So either way, you're being misled. Pure Comedy.

...dont forget... they got subscriptions to Don Diva and F.E.D.S.......

9 years ago '05        #50
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 1506 1506
 r.burgundy said:
lmao.i aint no lil n*gga in any aspect of nuthin,i been grindin in tha music biz for alil ova 12 years.i have a big project,i just dont advertise on here,or try to get any1 to check for my sh*t.if i got some news to give,i give it.i dont send no1 o my site.i respect ya grind though,i just cant respect how u try an make pac into some supa gangsta k!lla,while takin lil jabs at biggie

them n*ggas hang around bmf,so they could be around some gangstas witout havin to tuck they jewelry.what ya article left out about wolf is that he was puffy 1st cousin.thats how he got on.puff an wolf fell out cause puff tried to get wolf to take tha rap for his gun charge from tha shyne case.wolf refused an even told police that puff tried to bribe him for 50,000 grand.this is court documented,u can look this up.an as for bmf,about 1/2 them n*ggas was feds anyways.has why tha big dawgs in bmf started tryin to wash that money clean by gettin heavily involved in tha music industry.but to lil,to late.
Hmmmm...Your Right here About Wolf Being His Cousin...But Wolf Wasnt The One that He Tryed to Bribe...Diddy Daddy was Big Time Hustler who got k!lled....So all them O.G. n*ggas know him...The n*gga ZIP is the one that probably connected Diddy to all them Goons...n*gga Diddy has had Goon sh*t goin' on Around him even he when he was college...

Let Kirk Burrow's (Former Bad Boy Exec) Tell it Diddy run's a Network of thugs called the "The Enterprise...lol...n*gga filed a 25 million dollar lawsuit on Diddy...

I can Tell You this...Diddy got LONG MONEY...and He Be around CERTFEID GANGSTER'S...n*ggas who BEEN WILD CRAZY sh*t and Got Big Paper...and Its Been that Since n*ggas knew Who the fu*k A Sean Combs is...
 9 years ago '06        #51
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
I been knew this... Pac was right!
 11-13-2008, 12:14 AM         #52
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is badly written
 9 years ago '05        #53
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 1506 1506
 93G4Life said:
I been knew this... Pac was right!
n*gga Talk Too Much
 11-13-2008, 01:50 AM         #54
¤D.Jizzal¤  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds true...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy