DIDDY's RELATIONSHIP with the Black Mafia...MUST READ, gangstas move in SILENCE

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
anybody else notice this n*gga scolla's post just kinda keep repeating other stories
 11-10-2008, 10:29 AM         #22
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i always tried tellin n*ggas puffy is the gangsterist n*gga in tha whole nyc scene hip hop wise.

real n*ggas always move in silence, look how he bi*ched tha lox, and dont sleep, cause he prob had big set up 2.

ive always said this
 9 years ago '04        #23
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 353 353
n*ggas always think u gotta be a rah rah type cat to be gangsta or walk around promoting that sh*t. you all thinkin puff soft.........u just don't know how the industry works.
 11-10-2008, 11:33 AM         #24
aRes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now this makes sense to me. Ive always told my friends that i think Diddy k!lled Biggie, and when i talk more in detail about it it starts making more sense.. but everyone still doubts it. Who knows what really happened lol.
 11-10-2008, 12:25 PM         #25
DJ FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrackk said:
black mafia haha and comparing him to sinatra and even mentioning the lifestyle of marlon brando.........when will these rappers stop imitating the mob

Tru sh*t . Some-one do a documentry or a You- Tube clip on How

THE MAFIA DOESNT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE .

THE MAFIA AND THE GOVERNMENT JUST USE BLACKS TO DISTIBUTE DRUGS THREW THE COUNTRY . THE NEED EMPLOYEES
 11-10-2008, 12:27 PM         #26
DJ FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
ddo not confuse being "gangsta" with a nerd a.ss n*gga payin n*ggaz money to protect him. diddy is no gangsta what so ever, he may know some g's but puff is just a business man that's it. this n*gga ain't puttin hands on nobody or gettin anybody k!lled. don't let the actions of the people around him lead you into thinking puff is a G. the n*gga just has plenty money to pay n*ggaz to protect him, thats not gangsta thats called having money. if donald trump payed hatians,crips,bloods,ect ect hundreds of thousands or million to rep they're set then they would too but that don't make him gangsta just means n*ggaz will do anything to get that money and puff has money.

TRU sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #27
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
BMF is finished and SHYNE is coming outta jail....

Where does this put Puffy....
 9 years ago '06        #28
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
BMF is finished and SHYNE is coming outta jail....

Where does this put Puffy....
still with 300 mill plus

hows that avy working out for ya anyways
 9 years ago '07        #29
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Now I see clearly how Jeezy got put on...
 9 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,633 | Props total: 13713 13713
 Young.Cutthroat said:
Yep. Dudes think that these record label CEO's are some lames just because they dont hop on songs talking hard. I can shed some real light on the Cash Money situation because I know people that did dirt with them back in the day.
Drop that ish on Cash Money
 9 years ago '04        #31
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
imagine if this got out to the public...all diddy's white fans would be shocked :eek:
 9 years ago '07        #32
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
do yall goofs eva stop to ? tha source of this stupidity?eva wonder why every last 1 of this dudes articles go back to 2pac?jimmy henchman aint no got damn bmf nor was puffy.nor were they protectin that n*gga.wolf got k!lled cause wolf was a hothead.he wasnt no peace keeper.he was a big n*gga who like to bully lil n*ggas,an found tha wrong 1 in meech.n*ggas was happy when he got k!lled cause he was a d*ckhead.puff,like mos otha ny rappers area bunch of d*ckriders who aint real enough to be around they n*ggas they came up wit thats still broke.thats y they hang around bmf.n*ggas like fab,puffy,busta hang around so they can use they name for protection.n*ggas give em a pass when they outta town cause they think they bmf

suge aint neva do nuthin to puff cause sh*t wasnt that serious.he was eatin off puff by feulin that beef sh*t.he actually saved puff a.ss from mike conception.
 11-10-2008, 03:13 PM         #33
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Detroit n*ggas.........
 11-10-2008, 04:09 PM         #34
Young.Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Drop that ish on Cash Money
I'll just tell you this....
do some research on the REAL Hot Boyz....
 11-10-2008, 10:07 PM         #35
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
do yall goofs eva stop to ? tha source of this stupidity?eva wonder why every last 1 of this dudes articles go back to 2pac?jimmy henchman aint no got damn bmf nor was puffy.nor were they protectin that n*gga.wolf got k!lled cause wolf was a hothead.he wasnt no peace keeper.he was a big n*gga who like to bully lil n*ggas,an found tha wrong 1 in meech.n*ggas was happy when he got k!lled cause he was a d*ckhead.puff,like mos otha ny rappers area bunch of d*ckriders who aint real enough to be around they n*ggas they came up wit thats still broke.thats y they hang around bmf.n*ggas like fab,puffy,busta hang around so they can use they name for protection.n*ggas give em a pass when they outta town cause they think they bmf

suge aint neva do nuthin to puff cause sh*t wasnt that serious.he was eatin off puff by feulin that beef sh*t.he actually saved puff a.ss from mike conception.
believe me dawg...i went to this dude personally to bring his street knowlege to the site..

he changed his alias because of fear from past death threats

TRUST ME...he has alot more credibility then your little boxden a.ss
 11-10-2008, 11:44 PM         #36
mike89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man
yall kids in this thread sound like f*gs

'zomg tha rillest n*ggaz move in silence !!!!!1'
stfu
who cares whos gangsta and whose not
fu*k does it even matter?
 9 years ago '07        #37
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Real_Sh1t said:
believe me dawg...i went to this dude personally to bring his street knowlege to the site..

he changed his alias because of fear from past death threats

TRUST ME...he has alot more credibility then your little boxden a.ss
lmao.i aint no lil n*gga in any aspect of nuthin,i been grindin in tha music biz for alil ova 12 years.i have a big project,i just dont advertise on here,or try to get any1 to check for my sh*t.if i got some news to give,i give it.i dont send no1 o my site.i respect ya grind though,i just cant respect how u try an make pac into some supa gangsta k!lla,while takin lil jabs at biggie

them n*ggas hang around bmf,so they could be around some gangstas witout havin to tuck they jewelry.what ya article left out about wolf is that he was puffy 1st cousin.thats how he got on.puff an wolf fell out cause puff tried to get wolf to take tha rap for his gun charge from tha shyne case.wolf refused an even told police that puff tried to bribe him for 50,000 grand.this is court documented,u can look this up.an as for bmf,about 1/2 them n*ggas was feds anyways.has why tha big dawgs in bmf started tryin to wash that money clean by gettin heavily involved in tha music industry.but to lil,to late.
 9 years ago '04        #38
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
Puff aind Nog Gangsta just a Paper gangsta , Lox asked him for they publishing disses him ON hot 97. But still aind got they Publishing Back, 50 Dissed Diddy about the deal with Mase . But after they talked 50 never dissed him again.
 11-11-2008, 02:18 PM         #39
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
ddo not confuse being "gangsta" with a nerd a.ss n*gga payin n*ggaz money to protect him. diddy is no gangsta what so ever, he may know some g's but puff is just a business man that's it. this n*gga ain't puttin hands on nobody or gettin anybody k!lled. don't let the actions of the people around him lead you into thinking puff is a G. the n*gga just has plenty money to pay n*ggaz to protect him, thats not gangsta thats called having money. if donald trump payed hatians,crips,bloods,ect ect hundreds of thousands or million to rep they're set then they would too but that don't make him gangsta just means n*ggaz will do anything to get that money and puff has money.

Only smart n*gga in this thread
 9 years ago '04        #40
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
puffy didnt k!ll BIG... he had pac k!lled though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago