TONIGHT! Joe Calzaghe vs. Roy Jones jr (HBO ppv)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2008, 12:03 AM         #381
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
from reading the last couple pages it seems like rancid thinks he is the only person in the world that knows boxing

In comparison to these half-fans i do. When are they ever in the boxing section?

I don't know these people. They're casuals.
 9 years ago '06        #382
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4630 4630
 r a n c i d said:
You should stop watching boxing. Seriously. You kids are the most bitter bunch of pseudo-fans i've ever come across in my life.

If you weren't regular members on the forum i'd believe you to be internet trolls.

And my boy won me some money too. Because i'm a boxing fan, and i can make money from boxing.

Which is why i went to the bookies and booked on Calzaghe to be knocked down, but come back to win on points.

Thankyou.

try to keep it objective homie, b hop looked like he just finished a nice jog in the park after that f!ght. there wasnt a scratch on him, maybe you were watching the f!ght on a tiny screen and you couldnt see those slaps were doing absolutely nothing go to the bar and watch the big screen next time, have yourself a few drinks too with all that extra loot :dancingcool:
 11-09-2008, 12:04 AM         #383
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so when is the creed/drago f!ght?
 11-09-2008, 12:04 AM         #384
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
who did kessler beat to get to the top? some of the same no name ppl joe did? calm down kid, you're the one getting so hyper and quick with the american bashing. i have nothing to be bitter about, like i said your boy just won me some money. not that serious,
You don't have to beat the best to necessarily by top knotch.

From watching Kessler you knew he was the fu*king real deal. Everyone in the boxing world knows it. Even the American pundits knew it. They were the ones calling out for it.

It was one of the most requested f!ghts in the boxing world before it was made to happen! And i don't exagerate.

So obviously he's respected universally by boxing fans. And was the biggest threat.

Nobody wanted to see Joe in the ring with Chad whatever the fu*k his name is, because they know Dawson isn't the threat Kessler is.

It's that simple.

Kessler i'd argue is 2nd to Calzaghe. GEt angry.
 9 years ago '07        #385
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 2238 2238
 RicFlair said:
so when is the creed/drago f!ght?
lol @ this dude..... on that note, *deuces*
 11-09-2008, 12:06 AM         #386
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
try to keep it objective homie, b hop looked like he just finished a nice jog in the park after that f!ght. there wasnt a scratch on him, maybe you were watching the f!ght on a tiny screen and you couldnt see those slaps were doing absolutely nothing go to the bar and watch the big screen next time, have yourself a few drinks too with all that extra loot :dancingcool:

Okay. Explain why Hopkins couldn't find his corner on 5 seperate occasions at the end of the rounds?

What? Is the man going fu*king senile?
 11-09-2008, 12:06 AM         #387
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
chris eubank
robbie reid
lacy was picked to destroy joe c
kessler was undefeated
hopkins
now jones

who has chad dawson beat?
These idiots don't even know who Eubank or Reid are.

And they pretend they weren't sat up on Boxden talking about Lacy would destroy Joe
 9 years ago '07        #388
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r a n c i d said:
Erm. He just beat Kessler not so long back, i don't know if you remember that?

But obviously Kessler is from Denmark. So, you know. He's just another European protected, right?

Pfft.
who the fukk is kessler??...like cmon...stop it fam...Kessler = Biggest Wasteman w/title in boxing...who has Kessler fought..these so called big time f!ghters in boxing pick and chose there f!ghts wisely...thats why I applaud n*ggaz like Oscar minus this Manny f!ght...he fought anyone, anywhere, anytime, at the nearest weight class
 9 years ago '07        #389
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 blackhawkd said:
you make it sound like johnson is the worst f!ghter in the world
no but he is far from legendary and if he had won,who tha hell would be callin for dawson to f!ght calzhage.bottom line is,joe is an all time great.i didnt believe until he beat kessler,but joe c is anotha level.only guy i see beatin joe c at 168 would be james toney.that woulda been a hell of a f!ght
 9 years ago '06        #390
jj01 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You don't have to beat the best to necessarily by top knotch.

From watching Kessler you knew he was the fu*king real deal. Everyone in the boxing world knows it. Even the American pundits knew it. They were the ones calling out for it.

It was one of the most requested f!ghts in the boxing world before it was made to happen! And i don't exagerate.

So obviously he's respected universally by boxing fans. And was the biggest threat.

Nobody wanted to see Joe in the ring with Chad whatever the fu*k his name is, because they know Dawson isn't the threat Kessler is.

It's that simple.

Kessler i'd argue is 2nd to Calzaghe. GEt angry.

is this long response your way of saying that he beat nobody worthy? seems like it to me, and 2 f!ghters esp both being european with no losses of course is going to draw interest.

here you go :angry12::angry12:

feel better:greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #391
jj01 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:

Okay. Explain why Hopkins couldn't find his corner on 5 seperate occasions at the end of the rounds?

What? Is the man going fu*king senile?

probably, it damn sure wasnt from those patty cake slaps
 9 years ago '06        #392
jj01 
space
space
what did roy say were his plans were next, did they even ask about a b hop rematch?
 9 years ago '06        #393
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2263 2263
 r a n c i d said:
European dudes who happen to dominate the division.

Calzaghe and Kessler >>>

Stop living in your own world.

He fought a man you Yanks hyped up to be the next Mike Tyson. Infact he DESTROYED him. And after you hyped him, you turn and say he's over rated.

He beats Kessler. One of the best around. But of course he's from Denmark so not in the eyes of an American he isn't.

Then he beats Hopkins. And Hopkins is suddenly old and washed up. Even though before the f!ght you were all saying he'd reveal Joe.

Then you scream about Calzaghe running scared from Pavlik. Then old man Hopkins demolishes yet another American hype job in Pavlik.

I mean. When will you give it up? There is NOBODY on Joes level right now.

Sure. go back to the glory days. Jones would have probably beaten Calzaghe.

That's about as far as it goes.

Calzaghe is the best. Accept it. Dawson is another overhyped nobody.
Hopkins should have won that f!ght Calzaghe barely got the win even though he did no damage at all.
 9 years ago '07        #394
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r.burgundy said:
chris eubank
robbie reid
lacy was picked to destroy joe c
kessler was undefeated
hopkins
now jones

who has chad dawson beat?
Eubanks = Old
Kessler = Pussi/Wasteman as my english folks wud say :angry12:
Hopkins = Old/Washed
Jones = Old/Washed
Jeff Lacey =
Robbie Reid = x10

+_____________________________

Nobodies + Old Washed up f!ghters hanging on
 11-09-2008, 12:17 AM         #395
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roy just said hed talk to his family and trainers about wether he will f!ght more or not, nothing about hopkins that i recall.

i almost want him to retire, i dont wanna see him lose anymore. it pisses me off after watching him make a mockery out of pretty much anyone that used to f!ght him.
 11-09-2008, 12:17 AM         #396
Ace McCloud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Joe is a great f!ghter. I don't think he is better than a prime Roy Jones Jr, or a prime Bernard Hopkins, or a prime James Toney. He may not even be better than a prime Eubank or Benn.

I think that Calzaghe just wanted to have the names of guys who were from his generation, even if they were well passed it. Kind of like how Lennox Lewis wanted Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield.

As far as I am concerned, Joe Calzaghe missed out on performing in the 1990s. Which would have done loads for his legacy. At least he had the 2000s
 9 years ago '07        #397
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Eubanks = Old
Hopkins = Old/Washed
Jones = Old/Washed
Jeff Lacey =
Robbie Reid = x10

chad dawson

jonhson=old/decent
tarver=old/washed

so who has dawson beat to even be mentioned for a f!ght?
 11-09-2008, 12:18 AM         #398
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
Eubanks = Old
Hopkins = Old/Washed
Jones = Old/Washed
Jeff Lacey =
Robbie Reid = x10

who should he have fought?
 9 years ago '06        #399
jj01 
space
space
 RicFlair said:
roy just said hed talk to his family and trainers about wether he will f!ght more or not, nothing about hopkins that i recall.

i almost want him to retire, i dont wanna see him lose anymore. it pisses me off after watching him make a mockery out of pretty much anyone that used to f!ght him.

i think by him sucking in this f!ght he prob missed out on a potential final payday with b hop. he would have gotten embarrassed anyway tho, last time roy been in with a respectable opponent he lost rather handily.
 9 years ago '07        #400
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Ace McCloud said:
I think Joe is a great f!ghter. I don't think he is better than a prime Roy Jones Jr, or a prime Bernard Hopkins, or a prime James Toney. He may not even be better than a prime Eubank or Benn.

I think that Calzaghe just wanted to have the names of guys who were from his generation, even if they were well passed it. Kind of like how Lennox Lewis wanted Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield.

As far as I am concerned, Joe Calzaghe missed out on performing in the 1990s. Which would have done loads for his legacy. At least he had the 2000s
joe c was up an comin in tha 90's.there was no call for him to f!ght anybody ova here in tha states.tha big guy ova there at tha time was darious michalkski.but he wouldnt f!ght ova here.him an roy could neva come to terms on a location.an hopkins just recently started f!ghtin above 160,an toney was long gone by tha time joe c,had become to be a name f!ghter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago