TONIGHT! Joe Calzaghe vs. Roy Jones jr (HBO ppv)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2008, 11:55 PM         #361
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Or maybe your head is so far up Calzaghe's a.ss that you couldn't see it any other way.
Right. Which is why the boxing world disagrees with you?

Go fondle hopkins aging ball bags.
 9 years ago '07        #362
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,780 | Props total: 2395 2395
I'd like to see Calzaghe stick around for a little while longer.

I'm sick of all these guys retiring to preserve their "legacy".

Joe is the best f!ghter in his division right now, f!ght until you aren't. f!ght the up and coming guys, f!ght Dawson, f!ght Hopkins again. You've only fought a few legit big-time American f!ghters, and just because there aren't any s3xy names out there right now.. that doesn't mean you should just hang up your gloves and call it a career.

If Calzaghe retires today, he's not in the same class as Marciano or Mayweather (when discussing undefeated guys). He needs to f!ght more top guys to get there, hell Mayweather's going to come back at some point too just because he can. Why should Joe retire?
 9 years ago '07        #363
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r a n c i d said:
That's utter bullsh*t.

How you can't respect the man as one of the pound for pound best in the boxing industry at this present time is beyond me.

You people seem to just ride with the American f!ghters for the sake of it.

Negative...try that sh*t wit someone that doesn't know about boxing...I fukks wit Edson Miranda, Arthur Abraham, Andre Berto...fukk outta here....and look at the d*ckridin english media talkin bout HBO was crazy to ask about Chad Dawson...who da fukk else is worthy of f!ghtin this piece of sh*t...name me a noteworthy f!ghter that Calzaghe beat????????
 9 years ago '07        #364
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
for tha people screamin chad dawson,dawson should have lost that decsion to glen johnson an was almost k.oed by glen johnson.dawson will k.oed by tha 1st young guy wit a punch he faces,just like jermain taylor was.if calzhage f!ghts anybody else it should be glen johnson.
 11-08-2008, 11:57 PM         #365
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
that f!ght was terrible, landing 200 slaps should never earn you a victory. hopkins landed the cleaner harder shots, i just saw the replay again today, and that was obvious. glad your boy won me some money tonight tho:applause:
You should stop watching boxing. Seriously. You kids are the most bitter bunch of pseudo-fans i've ever come across in my life.

If you weren't regular members on the forum i'd believe you to be internet trolls.

And my boy won me some money too. Because i'm a boxing fan, and i can make money from boxing.

Which is why i went to the bookies and booked on Calzaghe to be knocked down, but come back to win on points.

Thankyou.
 9 years ago '06        #366
jj01 
space
space
$44,950 | Props total: 4670 4670
 r a n c i d said:
Right. Which is why he fought Kessler? Who is better than BOTH Hopkins and Jones.

To play it safe?

He fought the only real threat to his titles and beat him. That was Kessler.

Get over yourselfs. You Americans are so bitter and immature.
who did kessler beat to get to the top? some of the same no name ppl joe did? calm down kid, you're the one getting so hyper and quick with the american bashing. i have nothing to be bitter about, like i said your boy just won me some money. not that serious,
 9 years ago '05        #367
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
u guys can watch the f!ght again...clearly without the buffering now its over lol..

11-08-2008, 11:58 PM         #368
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chad Dawson is gonna son that welsh f*g**t calSLOPPY
 11-08-2008, 11:58 PM         #369
blackhawkd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
for tha people screamin chad dawson,dawson should have lost that decsion to glen johnson an was almost k.oed by glen johnson.dawson will k.oed by tha 1st young guy wit a punch he faces,just like jermain taylor was.if calzhage f!ghts anybody else it should be glen johnson.
you make it sound like johnson is the worst f!ghter in the world
 11-08-2008, 11:59 PM         #370
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
yeah roy in his prime it would be a different f!ght

but roys not in his prime, joe beat him, im pissed since im a roy fan, im not really understanding the hate for joe though. dudes a good f!ghter.

i guess ill just go back to watchin old roy f!ghts laughin at him fu*kin with people in the ring then knockin em out.
Because he's European. It's that simple. These people aren't real boxing fans.

If Joe was American they'd hype him to no fu*king end. It's an arrogance they have.
 11-09-2008, 12:00 AM         #371
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CASH1 said:

Joe is the best f!ghter in his division right now, f!ght until you aren't. f!ght the up and coming guys, f!ght Dawson, f!ght Hopkins again. You've only fought a few legit big-time American f!ghters, and just because there aren't any s3xy names out there right now.. that doesn't mean you should just hang up your gloves and call it a career.

If Calzaghe retires today, he's not in the same class as Marciano or Mayweather (when discussing undefeated guys). He needs to f!ght more top guys to get there, hell Mayweather's going to come back at some point too just because he can. Why should Joe retire?
I agree.

And that's the thing. I can recognise he fu*ked up. He didn't f!ght the best when he should have. So he'll never have the legacy he believes he deserves.

But at the same time, he IS the best right now. And has been for several years. People should accept it.
 9 years ago '06        #372
jj01 
space
space
$44,950 | Props total: 4670 4670
 CASH1 said:

he wont do that tho, hes not going to risk a possible/probable loss to one of the young cats when he wont really gain all that much if he wins because they dont have a big name yet, while he has everything to lose.
 9 years ago '07        #373
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 jj01 said:
who did kessler beat to get to the top? some of the same no name ppl joe did? calm down kid, you're the one getting so hyper and quick with the american bashing. i have nothing to be bitter about, like i said your boy just won me some money. not that serious,
thank u
 11-09-2008, 12:00 AM         #374
blackhawkd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Because he's European. It's that simple. These people aren't real boxing fans.

If Joe was American they'd hype him to no fu*king end. It's an arrogance they have.
just like europeans would hype their f!ghters and sh*t on american f!ghters....its a two way stree
 9 years ago '04        #375
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
from reading the last couple pages it seems like rancid thinks he is the only person in the world that knows boxing

11-09-2008, 12:00 AM         #376
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
Negative...try that sh*t wit someone that doesn't know about boxing...I fukks wit Edson Miranda, Arthur Abraham, Andre Berto...fukk outta here....and look at the d*ckridin english media talkin bout HBO was crazy to ask about Chad Dawson...who da fukk else is worthy of f!ghtin this piece of sh*t...name me a noteworthy f!ghter that Calzaghe beat????????
Erm. He just beat Kessler not so long back, i don't know if you remember that?

But obviously Kessler is from Denmark. So, you know. He's just another European protected, right?

Pfft.
 9 years ago '04        #377
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 r a n c i d said:
Right. Which is why the boxing world disagrees with you?

Go fondle hopkins aging ball bags.
That's all you've got?
You could have at least come up with something more creative.
 9 years ago '07        #378
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r a n c i d said:
I agree.

And that's the thing. I can recognise he fu*ked up. He didn't f!ght the best when he should have. So he'll never have the legacy he believes he deserves.

But at the same time, he IS the best right now. And has been for several years. People should accept it.
we live in two completely different worlds...if u say in that BS weight class then yea but overall put that bottle down
 9 years ago '07        #379
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 BxCastro said:
chris eubank
robbie reid
lacy was picked to destroy joe c
kessler was undefeated
hopkins
now jones

who has chad dawson beat?
 9 years ago '07        #380
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 jj01 said:
he wont do that tho, hes not going to risk a possible/probable loss to one of the young cats when he wont really gain all that much if he wins because they dont have a big name yet, while he has everything to lose.
exactly. which is why floyd retired....

"if i shoot u, i'm brainless... if you shoot me, you're famous... what's a n*gga to do???" -hov
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now